Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha (1192 Views)

APC Consensus Arrangement: Nobody Can Persuade Tinubu To Step Down - Associates / We Will Persuade Buhari To Sack Service Chiefs – Senate / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by MisterGrace: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2022
Rochas Okorocha (APC – Imo), a presidential contender, claimed on Sunday that he would persuade ex-Lagos governor Bola Tinubu to stand aside for him as the APC's presidential candidate.

Mr Okorocha, a senator and former governor of Imo, made the remarks while answering questions from media at the APC National Convention in Abuja.

"It's quite likely that Uncle Tinubu and I will be together" (the major candidates from Southern Nigeria).

"I know that when the moment comes, it'll be because he's pushing up in the South-west and I'm in the South-east."

"Let's see how things go between us." And if that's the case, I'll ask him to unwind a little so we can go on to the next portion.

"People naturally like me, and I suppose it's because they feel I care, that I love and sympathize with mankind, that I'm detribalized."

"They think I don't know what religion or tribe I belong to, whether Muslim, Christian, Igbo or Hausa, Yoruba." "All I see is a human person, and that is what differentiates me."

Mr Okorocha advised Nigerians to make good use of their voter cards, claiming that they were valuable far more than they imagined.

He stated that the year 2023 will provide them with an opportunity to make the proper decisions.

"Whether it's for internal democracy or global elections, you must make sure you vote correctly since the voter's card has all the information."

https://webtimes.com.ng/2022/03/27/2023-i-will-persuade-tinubu-to-step-down-for-me-okorocha/
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by abobote: 10:28am On Mar 27, 2022
Day dreamer,
Okoroawusa have become so irrelevant in APC

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by Nendans: 10:30am On Mar 27, 2022
I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by Michelle70(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Okorocha is among the few sensible people out there
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by Nendans: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2022
grin grin
Sounds like a statement from a drunk officer

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by Ebubu: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2022
If Igbo people made peace with this guy right after he left Imo state four in 2015

He would have been a towering politician and light bearer of the East by now in this clamor for SE Presidency.
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by Parachoko: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2022
I doubt Okorocha is ready to get this ticket.

He should be negotiating with party members to get enough votes on the day of the primary.
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by LeoDeKing: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2022
His dream is valid and in line with the constitution. cool

Similarly, Congo jews should also prevail on Peter Obi to step down for kwankwaso. angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by ERockson: 10:38am On Mar 27, 2022
In fact Tinubu is not ready to step down for Osinbajo talkless of inconsequential Okorocha. 2023 president is between Tinubu or Osinbajo
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by richiemcgold: 10:39am On Mar 27, 2022
Mr okorowusa makes me laugh so hard this morning.
..such a nice comic relief
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by Totilopussylick(m): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2022
Okoro hausa and is peoples closeness is as far as winning the war against bandits, ESN, Ipob miscreants, touts, skull miners, terrorist and one of at least most important, education sad

Our politicians only care about their own interests angry sad angry.
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by Totilopussylick(m): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2022
richiemcgold:
Mr okorowusa makes me laugh so hard this morning.
..such a nice comic relief
Makes me wondering who's is funnier between him and Mr ibu
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by Michelle70(m): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2022
ERockson:
In fact Tinubu is not ready to step down for Osinbajo talkless of inconsequential Okorocha. 2023 president is between Tinubu or Osinbajo
I think its between Tinubu, Osinbajo and Amaechi
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubu, okorocha and Atiku can never be president of Nigeria!!!! angry
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by Michelle70(m): 10:44am On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Makes me wondering who's is funnier between him and Mr ibu
Okorocha is funnier I think
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by Xscape1993(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2022
That is your own personal business with the evil party.
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by ERockson: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2022
Michelle70:
I think its between Tinubu, Osinbajo and Amaechi
Amaechi is not popular enough but maybe Buhari will impose him on the party but the likes of Tinubu will say no to the President and that will be the end of APC if Tinubu fights the President
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by Igboid: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2022
Ebubu:
If Igbo people made peace with this guy right after he left Imo state four in 2015

He would have been a towering politician and light bearer of the East by now in this clamor for SE Presidency.

Yeye talk.
Those that Igbo people made peace with,do you support them?
You are just looking for an excuse to justify why an Igbo man shouldn't be president.

The fact that Igbo people rejected Rochas should be the more reason why Igbophobic people should like him.
But nope. Instead he is still being treated like his people.

Yorubas hated OBJ, yet the rest of Nigeria lined behind him in 1999.
Igbos not liking Rochas shouldn't stop other Nigerians from supporting him, if truly they want equity and justice for SE.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by Michelle70(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2022
ERockson:
Amaechi is not popular enough but maybe Buhari will impose him on the party but the likes of Tinubu will say no to the President and that will be the end of APC if Tinubu fights the President
u are making Tinubu look like a demigod, Tinubu cannot fight the president, he will either accept or leave the party
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by omenkaLives(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2022
Pure Mkpurummiri induced musings.
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by Thorhamma(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2022
This one the deceive himself, Tinubu too dey desperate to become President.. At this point Tinubu no go gree step down for God self not to talk of Rochas.
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by Militant30: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2022
Better oooo, because Tinupooo can not rule this contree with that kind of teeth grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by silibaba: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Nendans:
I can't stop laughing
He have got small money to spend on tinubu.
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by silibaba: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Militant30:
Better oooo, because Tinupooo can not rule this contree with that kind of teeth grin grin grin grin
you mean this teeth?

Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by trutharena: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
At least Okorocha talked with sense compared to the useless Ohaneze.

He did not threaten Tinubu like Ohaneze did, he just said he will persuade him to step down for him.

Now it’s left for Asiwaju to either accept or deny.
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by Benmob: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
grin angry undecided cry all joint
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by Tingotoe: 1:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
I don't think you can ever do that
Re: 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha by decasey(m): 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hahaha, at times this man day talk like drunker grin grin

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election: The Question Nigerians Have Not Asked Osinbajo / Dollar Falls Below 63 Rubles On Moscow Exchange - News Report / Jubilations As Tinubu Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary Victory (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.