Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo (1382 Views)

Black Axee And Eiye Cult War. Man Axed In His Face DISTURBING PHOTOS / Herdsmen Cut Off Nasarawa Farmer’s Hands / Herdsmen Chop Off Farmer’s Toes, Fingers In Abraka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 27, 2022
70-year-old farmer and vigilante from Itasa, Iwajowa Local Government Area of Oyo State, Amodu Bakare, lost his hands following an unprovoked attack by suspected Fulani bandits, who descended on him with axe and matchete. From his hospital bed, Bakare tells OLUFEMI OLANIYI about his close shave with death.

https://punchng.com/it-was-like-a-dream-watching-my-hand-fall-to-the-ground-as-fulani-bandits-axed-me-70-year-old-oyo-vigilante/

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by immortalcrown(m): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2022
Wetin I wan talk wey people never talk for this matter?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by Michelle70(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2022
Wahala
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by BKayy: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2022
I don't think anybody should act surprised. This is normal. The funny part is that if Nigeria continue to exist, there is high chance the next generation will comment on similar scenarios. See the correct link

https://punchng.com/it-was-like-a-dream-watching-my-hand-fall-to-the-ground-as-fulani-bandits-axed-me-70-year-old-oyo-vigilante/

Seriously you people need to learn from Russia. Instead of thinking in line with the Western media like slaves, many of you should have noticed something.
Russia Republics as opposed to states are designed with boundary of indigenous nations.

If such was in Nigeria, this Oyo "handicapped" man would be described as from Yoruba Republic and the attorney will know what he is looking for. The Fulani Republic (if they have any land to exist) will provide an answer for this unprovoked "hands off"

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 27, 2022
Noted
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by Xhuntra: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2022
For peace to reign, federal govt should as a matter of urgency, divide Oyo state into two equal parts. One for the Yorubas and one for the fulanis. It should solve this problem of constant bloodshed.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by BKayy: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2022
Xhuntra:
For peace to reign, federal govt should as a matter of urgency, divide Oyo state into two equal parts. One for the Yorubas and one for the fulanis. It should solve this problem of constant bloodshed.
Good suggestion.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by BSdetective: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2022
This is sickening......in my own little way I've stopped patronizing cow meat that was grazed, the governors of the south west needs to call the butchers association and look for how to develop an alternative to this cow meat....we can't be patronizing the business of killers.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by athaboi(f): 11:17am On Mar 27, 2022
Their Lord tinubu said Yoruba and Fulani is one family

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by iyapont: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by iyapont: 11:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Xhuntra:
Same should be done in Enugu too, divide enugu into two equal part and give fulani their own share for peace to reign since fulani are killing there constantly with no media reporting it undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by BloomingDale(f): 11:33am On Mar 27, 2022
Na wa o. This is just horrible.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by tit(f): 11:41am On Mar 27, 2022
Mr Bakare, did you see their cows?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by Jostoman: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2022
Campaign have started for APC if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by BSdetective: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2022
Jostoman:
Campaign have started for APC if you know you know.

What do you mean by this
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by Odin13: 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
They hate others .. but Na dia poo smell pass for the country

Travel and see how others reason you.. NO..

Armchair critic

God heal the farmer ..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by omowolewa: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hummm! That's Barbaric
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by Xhuntra: 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
iyapont:
Same should be done in Enugu too, divide enugu into two equal part and give fulani their own share for peace to reign since fulani are killing there constantly with no media reporting it undecided

ESN is protecting Enugu state. What fulani Herdsmen do there is hit and run. In Oyo state, they hit and wait for anything that will happen + the security agencies back them up Incase of retaliation. So for all these back and forth to stop, the state should be divided. Or do u prefer all these blood shed?

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
This one is most definitely caused by Sit at home and igbos,I can bet with anything. Mad people everywhere..MNK

ezenwajosh:
70-year-old farmer and vigilante from Itasa, Iwajowa Local Government Area of Oyo State, Amodu Bakare, lost his hands following an unprovoked attack by suspected Fulani bandits, who descended on him with axe and matchete. From his hospital bed, Bakare tells OLUFEMI OLANIYI about his close shave with death.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
heard anyone fled to benin republic ?we would rather be killed on our soil than turn refugees like cowards. I repeat no territory will be lost. This isn't igangan or yewa. I assure you,no territory will be lost. No killing will be forgiven..

iyapont:
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
We die protecting the land from invaders... Fact

Xhuntra:

ESN is protecting Enugu state. What fulani Herdsmen do there is hit and run. In Oyo state, they hit and wait for anything that will happen + the security agencies back them up Incase of retaliation. So for all these back and forth to stop, the state should be divided. Or do u prefer all these blood shed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by Xhuntra: 12:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
We die protecting the land from invaders... Fact

If you die protecting ordinary land from invaders, they still win, coz once they are thru with killing all of you, they still take the land.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by iyapont: 12:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
Xhuntra:

eyahh and they slaughtered 12 people just like that? Same should done in Enugu divide the state for peace to reign https://punchng.com/suspected-herdsmen-invade-enugu-villages-kill-pregnant-women-others/

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by PrestigeTall: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lol.

See the hateful Ibos up there wailing. Fulanis still killed six people in Enugu yesterday including a pregnant woman.

They will come online to chestbeat while the Fulani kill and maim their mothers in Alaibo.

https://punchng.com/suspected-herdsmen-invade-enugu-villages-kill-pregnant-women-others/

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Both herdsmen and ipob will leave their unproductive region to commit crime in Yoruba land
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by iyapont: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
PrestigeTall:
Lol.

See the hateful Ibos up there wailing. Fulanis still killed six people in Enugu yesterday including a pregnant woman.

They will come online to chestbeat while the Fulani kill and maim their mothers in Alaibo.

https://punchng.com/suspected-herdsmen-invade-enugu-villages-kill-pregnant-women-others/
leave them ooo grin cheesy grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by iyapont: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
heard anyone fled to benin republic ?we would rather be killed on our soil than turn refugees like cowards. I repeat no territory will be lost. This isn't igangan or yewa. I assure you,no territory will be lost. No killing will be forgiven..

( we would rather be killed on our soil) Fulani is saying thank you grin they are enjoying the killings https://punchng.com/suspected-herdsmen-invade-enugu-villages-kill-pregnant-women-others/

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by JimiJunji: 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
The juju that fulanis did for Southerners is really strong, folks are literally arguing on this thread who fulani has killed the most.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oh yes...I know you are a famous wailer and cry baby here. Fulanis has never done nothing,forget those fake news,they can only send army,airforce, navy,UN but head to head,that's suicide and you know it...even at that,we enforced sit at home against fulani.. what have your tribe done.? you lost lokoja and ilorin first, your fore fathers blamed igbo coup, you recently lost yewa and igangan,you blamed sit at home... You have nothing left,you know nothing, you are living in denial. They will continue to slaughter you. Your population is already done for. All you will do is wail and wail,igbos will continue to dominate you

iyapont:
( we would rather be killed on our soil) Fulani is saying thank you grin they are enjoying the killings https://punchng.com/suspected-herdsmen-invade-enugu-villages-kill-pregnant-women-others/

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Yorubas have never failed..They can never call a shade a spade. Fulanis will deal with them massively

JimiJunji:
The juju that fulanis did for Southerners is really strong, folks are literally arguing on this thread who fulani has killed the most.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Axed Off Farmer's Hands Unprovoked In Oyo by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
hahahahaha..coward always blaming igbos..Ndi sophicated

SlyDev:
Both herdsmen and ipob will leave their unproductive region to commit crime in Yoruba land

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Years Old Girl Who Scored 9as In WAEC Killed By Stepmother / At Gun Point What Will You Do? / 16_years Old Girl Gang Molested In Suv For 20 days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.