Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Secure Ur Childs Future - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Secure Ur Childs Future (419 Views)

Invest Small And Secure Ur Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secure Ur Childs Future by bayol2001: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2011
hello nairalanders, why put the faith of your children in the hands of family members in the event of any occurence such as death ot terminal illness of any of the parent?i am here to discuss a insurance plan that helps you save for the future of your kids, the insurance plan is best for kids btw the the ages of 1-13 because we believe that every child should be ready for university by the age of 18.here is a quick summary of the plan, u take out a fixed sum assured, it could be 5 million naira, if you child is 5 years old for example, we do 18 which is the age the child should be ready for university minus 5 years old, so you do an insurance for 13 years for the child, pls note that you dont drop 5million, 5 million is the sum u r doing for, in a year u can be paying btw 150-200k which can be spread, for any amount you insure for, you get a 3% bonus of the said amount, i.e if you do a childs insurance for 5miilion, you get a bonus of 150,000 every year which is then added to you 5 million when the child is 18 years of age.so therefore you will be having 150,000 multiplied by 13years plus your 5 million, the truth is that alot of would rather keep money in the bank for their children, but you knw what, when you keep money in the bank and in the event of death, your family members dont have any access to the money until a letter of administration as been produced, letter of administration can take months, even years to be produced based on our slow judicary process.pls dont let ignorance put d lifes of your children in jeopardy,
pls note that, child insrance is transfereable to another child in the same family as long as they share the same surname. also, the insurance company i work for is a highly reputable insurance company quoted on the nigeria stock exchange. also, i dont request cash from anybody, it is the insurance company that sets up an account for you.you can also use your insurance certificate as a collateral to borrow money,
to discuss more about this plan, you can email me on bayol2001@yahoo.com or give me a call on 08187447878, then i can update u more.
Re: Secure Ur Childs Future by sugarpp: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2011
Sir i will like to secure the future of my dearly loved and beautiful children: Tayo, Mayo, Layo and Bayo and i want to know if this insurance plan will be the best option for them?
Let me get this straight for the insurance policy there is a yearly fee of about 150-200k and in return upon my demise (i don't like the word death) my darlings Tayo, Mayo, Layo and Bayo will get 5mil + accumulated yearly annuity of 150,000 right?
what if i have a will will my children have access to my money without the need of a letter of adminstration? any way i trust Tayo, Tayo can fight. Please get back to me i look forward to your financial advise.
Re: Secure Ur Childs Future by bayol2001: 6:57am On Jul 04, 2011
Hello sugar pp, if ur children are not old enough to have a bank account, that is another issue, d bank would look fro possible ways to cause delya, in d process ur kids won't even be able to pay school fees, in every insurance plan, there is a sum assured, if au demise, we pay a sum assired which won't me more than 2m,

(1) (Reply)

Do Anyone Have Bonny Light Crude,with Authority To Sell? / Uk Pay Pal Account For Sale / Very Good Prices From Inter Alia Tech Ltd!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.