Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Guys Please Help! I Can't Install Some Games From Xender - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guys Please Help! I Can't Install Some Games From Xender (11832 Views)

Help: Why Is My Xender Is Not Connecting? I Have Done Everything I Could / Check Out How To Connect Your Xender With Pc And Transfer Files / I Can't Install Play Store On My Gionee Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Help! I Can't Install Some Games From Xender by odinson1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Guys I'm always told this whenever I'm trying to install some games i got from xender. I've looked through my settings but i didn't see where i can turn it off

Re: Guys Please Help! I Can't Install Some Games From Xender by immortalcrown(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Go to your phone setting and check Allow Apps from Unknown Source. In most Android phones, the option is under Apps and Permissions. You can use the search bar at the top of SETING window to find the setting for Unknown source. But turn off internet connection so the searching will be fast and precise. That is all.
Re: Guys Please Help! I Can't Install Some Games From Xender by odinson1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
Go to your phone setting and check Allow Apps from Unknown Source. In most Android phones, the option is under Apps and Permissions. You can use the search bar at the top of SETING window to find the setting for Unknown source. But turn off internet connection so the searching will be fast and precise. That is all.

I just did it,i was directed to different apps and i checked on xender and allowed installation from unknown sources.
Then i went back to xender and got a different message this time

"Due to system policy, installation of this apk is not supported"

Re: Guys Please Help! I Can't Install Some Games From Xender by immortalcrown(m): 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2022
odinson1:
I just did it,i was directed to different apps and i checked on xender and allowed installation from unknown sources. Then i went back to xender and got a different message this time "Due to system policy, installation of this apk is not supported"
Try to change the location of the installer on your phone file manager. Move the installer from the Xender folder to another folder.
Re: Guys Please Help! I Can't Install Some Games From Xender by immortalcrown(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
odinson1:
I just did it,i was directed to different apps and i checked on xender and allowed installation from unknown sources. Then i went back to xender and got a different message this time "Due to system policy, installation of this apk is not supported"
You can also leave the installer in the original (Xender folder) and try to install from the file manager rather than trying to install from the Xender app.
Re: Guys Please Help! I Can't Install Some Games From Xender by Flytime: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
odinson1:

I just did it,i was directed to different apps and i checked on xender and allowed installation from unknown sources.

android 11 upward won’t allow such
I’m guessing your phone is one
Re: Guys Please Help! I Can't Install Some Games From Xender by odinson1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2022
Flytime:
android 11 upward won’t allow such
I’m guessing your phone is one

No it's Version 10
Re: Guys Please Help! I Can't Install Some Games From Xender by scarycuteface(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
which phone is that?
Re: Guys Please Help! I Can't Install Some Games From Xender by NorthernersSuck: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
odinson1:

Yes, they want you to download it from Google Play Store, most of the apps have policy protection

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help! I Can't Install Some Games From Xender by AREWAELENU: 7:40pm On Mar 27, 2022
Which device biko?
Re: Guys Please Help! I Can't Install Some Games From Xender by floraolivia(f): 5:27am On Dec 11, 2023
You should use the latest version, that's it...

(1) (Reply)

Itel To Release It1556 With A Massive 5000mAh Battery - First Pictures / Facebook Shares Drop By 20% After Losing Traffic For First Time / Innjoo (the Tecno Killer) Has Released An Octa-core Device, The Innjoo i2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.