Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Inside Gutter They Scatter His Brain - PHOTOS Aye Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Gutter They Scatter His Brain - PHOTOS Aye Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS (4916 Views)

They Scatter His Intestines Like Fowl Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ogun State - PIC / Ritualists Kill 11-Year-Old Almajiri In Bauchi, Remove His Brain (Graphic Pics) / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Gutter They Scatter His Brain - PHOTOS Aye Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by DaInferno(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Blakjewelry:
I lack the proper words to describe the youth of these days
stong men grin
Re: Inside Gutter They Scatter His Brain - PHOTOS Aye Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
DaInferno:
stong men grin

Strong man wey dey inside gutter cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Gutter They Scatter His Brain - PHOTOS Aye Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by pseudonomer: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
i am having issues on how to post on this forum

I registered on match 2020.

Can you be of a help to show me

March
Re: Inside Gutter They Scatter His Brain - PHOTOS Aye Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by Suspect1: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Inside Gutter They Scatter His Brain - PHOTOS Aye Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by Couzy21(m): 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
i am creating an awareness for every individuals living in Nigeria the opportunity to japa from the country and come to Germany.

Over here there's no such thing like that guy that they scatter his head just like that sad.

Over here in Europe we live with inner peace of mind kiss wink wink wink
Are you a bot?
Re: Inside Gutter They Scatter His Brain - PHOTOS Aye Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2022
Couzy21:

Are you a bot?

U can see he didn't comment that again

1 Like

Re: Inside Gutter They Scatter His Brain - PHOTOS Aye Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by haabidah666: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2022
grin
nosleep:
grin see strong man ....una Never see anything grin
nosleep:
nosleep:
Re: Inside Gutter They Scatter His Brain - PHOTOS Aye Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by Jennyjay283: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Cultistupdate:
embarassed
Sure now

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of The Thieves Caught In Benin Flaunting Wads Of Cash,Home & Cars (Pics/Vid) / Very Graphic Photo: Man Had His Head Burst By A Truck In China / Cultist Use Anger To Kill Aboki Ram Cuz Nobody To Kill In Sagamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.