Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." (1883 Views)

What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? / See Why Some Believers Don’t Accept The Theory Of Evolution / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by Speaklove: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
sonmvayina:

I wanted 1 or 2 lines...not this long epistle..

Take it out of the epistle .
Thanks
Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by Speaklove: 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
I have many things to say
Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by sonmvayina(m): 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Speaklove:

Take it out of the epistle .
Thanks

Could not make heads or tails of it..

1 Like

Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by Speaklove: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
sonmvayina:

Could not make heads or tails of it..
Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by Speaklove: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Reveal your glory to the world again
Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by Speaklove: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Many people have to be aware of this
Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by Speaklove: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
I remember the holy spirit told me about having another encounter with the lord Jesus Christ some Time ago ;don't know if this is it .
Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by Speaklove: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
Let my people hear this
Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by Speaklove: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
Use them to minister ho father to the hearts of men everywhere in Jesus name
Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by Speaklove: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
Yes lord let them heed that which has been spoken
Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by Speaklove: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Think about it
Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by Speaklove: 10:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Happy Sunday to everyone out there
Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by Speaklove: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
How is your relationship with Christ jesus
Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by Speaklove: 7:49pm On May 11, 2022
Em Back here again
Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by Beyhiodie(m): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2022
its only a matter of time for your soul to be humbled with light .
haekymbahd:
The day you know who the only true God is the day you understand that all you are seeing was Just a mirage

You said you saw Jesus how does he look in the dream let's compare with our brother Jesusjnr2020 he also claimed to have seen Jesus and also even posted is image here..

Was he white or black?

1 John 4:12
12 No man has at any time [yet] seen God. But if we love one another, God abides (lives and remains) in us and His love (that love which is essentially His) is brought to completion (to its full maturity, runs its full course, is perfected) in us!

If you really saw anyone that claims to be Jesus it means he is not God. Even Jesus told us not to beleive you why do you expect us to put our faith in whatever you are seeing.

Mathew 24

23 If anyone says to you then, Behold, here is the Christ (the Messiah)! or, There He is!--do not believe it.

24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise, and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray, if possible, even the elect (God's chosen ones).

25 See, I have warned you beforehand.

26 So if they say to you, Behold, He is in the wilderness (desert)--do not go out there; if they tell you, Behold, He is in the secret places or inner rooms--do not believe it.

27 For just as the lightning flashes from the east and shines and [h]is seen as far as the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Jesus is comming for the second time and for the time being whatever Jesus you people are seeing are all false Christ. Jesus is not God but son of man. Follow the right path bro
Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by Beyhiodie(m): 7:09am On Jul 11, 2022
after the so many you neglected? Dont worry , its a matter of time
LordReed:

Not really a choice when there is no evidence to convince me otherwise but hey don't worry about me, go on with your message. LoLz.
Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by LordReed(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Beyhiodie:
after the so many you neglected? Dont worry , its a matter of time

I have no desire to ever be a Christian or adherent of any religion ever again. If evidence emerges for a god then fine but count me out when it comes to religion.
Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by Beyhiodie(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2022
if you really desire to get a reliable evidence , beep me on whatsapp lets talk .. O8| o9950o81.. expecting to hear from you
LordReed:

I have no desire to ever be a Christian or adherent of any religion ever again. If evidence emerges for a god then fine but count me out when it comes to religion.
Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by Beyhiodie(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2022
if you really desire to get the light , beep me on whatsapp lets talk .. O8| o9950o81.. expecting to hear from you
LordReed:

Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by Speaklove: 11:22am On Jul 31, 2022
Many don't understand because their hearts has been blinded by the God of this world.
Re: ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." by famozine1: 3:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
There is fire on the mountain people are not getting prepared anymore Satan is really at work even when Jesus tried to warn us through someone still we ignored d message let everyone just know things like dis happen by the time of Noah #repent now before it's too late

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Free To Question And Critically Analyze My Beliefs And Religion. / Was Matthew 28 VS 19 Altered By The Catholic Church? / Where Is Rev Dr King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.