Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

What Is Responsible For The Exorbitant Price Of Apartment This Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Responsible For The Exorbitant Price Of Apartment This Days (204 Views)

I Feel Like I Am About To Make A Mistake By Renting An Apartment This Expensive. / Video: Lady Runs Out Of Apartment With Wrapper After Marathon S*x From Husband / Who Is Responsible For The Present State Of The Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Responsible For The Exorbitant Price Of Apartment This Days by achimendy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2022
As a young boy who needs to hustle to make ends meet, I've been doing this housing agent work for some years now to sustain myself since no job is forthcoming, and i can say am fully in the game now.

But my major concern as an agent is that, house owners no longer have pity for tenants anymore, they just hike price at-will and when you try to talk to them they get angry and tell you to live if you can't afford it.
The worst part of it is that, most of this houses are not even up to standard. Some of them lack things like water, car park, no space for ventilation and even the rooms are very small.

Pls is there anyone experiencing this too??
Because For me its complete wickedness o.
If things like this is happening in kano state what about the entire south wey dem no dey look face.
Re: What Is Responsible For The Exorbitant Price Of Apartment This Days by Shalommy(f): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Same everywhere! Now we're hustling for landlords/landladies. Chaii

1 Like

Re: What Is Responsible For The Exorbitant Price Of Apartment This Days by Cyphar(m): 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ibadan agents and landlord can never make heaven grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Responsible For The Exorbitant Price Of Apartment This Days by Ahmed0336(m): 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Even landlords of old structures are increasing rent without doing any repairs.

Some will argue that for new buildings, high cost of building materials is responsible for the high prices.

One thing I know is that despite the high cost of building materials, buildings are investments, why most landlords want to recoup their investment in a short run is what I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: What Is Responsible For The Exorbitant Price Of Apartment This Days by VerifiedGadgets: 6:52am On May 28, 2022
achimendy:
As a young boy who needs to hustle to make ends meet, I've been doing this housing agent work for some years now to sustain myself since no job is forthcoming, and i can say am fully in the game now.

But my major concern as an agent is that, house owners no longer have pity for tenants anymore, they just hike price at-will and when you try to talk to them they get angry and tell you to live if you can't afford it.
The worst part of it is that, most of this houses are not even up to standard. Some of them lack things like water, car park, no space for ventilation and even the rooms are very small.

Pls is there anyone experiencing this too??
Because For me its complete wickedness o.
If things like this is happening in kano state what about the entire south wey dem no dey look face.

0916 106 1991

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Putin Has Dropped Some Of His Demands Over Ukraine / Medical Marijuana Card Florida - MD Marijuana Card Express / Uyo Federal Constituency And Uyo Senatorial District. Why Aniekan Bassey And Ani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.