Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Ogun cult clash: NBM charges security agencies to braze up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun cult clash: NBM charges security agencies to braze up (725 Views)

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / Ogun Cult Clash: Another Eight Brutally Murdered In Sagamu (Graphic) / Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun cult clash: NBM charges security agencies to braze up by Ninejaman: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ogun cult clash: NBM charges security agencies to braze up

The leadership of of Africa (NBM), Abeokuta branch, has condemned the renewed cult clashes in Ogun State, while calling on security agencies to bring to book perpetrators of the dastard acts.

The Movement in a press statement issued by its Abeokuta branch President, Kayode Odunewu said it's regrettable that the youths, who are expected to be leaders of tomorrow are killing themselves for no reason.

Odunewu however called on the youths to stay off cultism, and other social vices capable of truncating the peaceful and harmonious atmosphere been experienced in Ogun State.

"As a law abiding yet patriotic organization NBM Abeokuta zone condemns this inhumane acts in its entirety and calling on security agents to apprehend the perpetrators of this dastardly acts as a matter of urgency without delay.

"it is quite painful to see youths expected to be leaders of tomorrow killing themselves for no reason.

"NBM Abeokuta Zone is imploring the youths to say no to cultism and other social vices capable of truncating the peaceful and harmonious atmosphere been over the years enjoyed in Abeokuta, thereby restricting normal business activities in the State capital.

"NBM of Africa Abeokuta Zone will continue to foster national peace and unity which is clearly justified by our positive yet progressively inclined activities such as massive supports to State Hospitals, massive educational support to schools, harmonious relationship with our Royal Fathers and paramount rulers among several others, which are well recorded on media all aimed at National development", the statement reads.

The renewed cult clashes had in the last one week claimed several lives, while others have sustained various degree of injuries in Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital.

Re: Ogun cult clash: NBM charges security agencies to braze up by Xhuntra: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
All thanks to wole soyinka and tinubu who brought cultism into Nigeria
Re: Ogun cult clash: NBM charges security agencies to braze up by OGwales(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
Is this a joke or something else?

1 Like

Re: Ogun cult clash: NBM charges security agencies to braze up by Sultty(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
NBM aka aiye, I don't understand again if cultists that kill themselves claim to belong to these cult groups and they come out as a body are they to be allowed to even address d press
Re: Ogun cult clash: NBM charges security agencies to braze up by Totilopussylick(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sultty:
NBM aka aiye, I don't understand again if cultists that kill themselves claim to belong to these cult groups and they come out as a body are they to be allowed to even address d press
There's a saying that show me your friend and I will tell you who you are

Since they are in this together, they know how they operate hence why they are the best body to use against cultist and bring them to be justify.
Re: Ogun cult clash: NBM charges security agencies to braze up by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
All cultists are walking dead, unless they make a total U-turn lipsrsealed
Re: Ogun cult clash: NBM charges security agencies to braze up by deekseen(m): 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
I'm confused. Is NBM now a Civil group?

1 Like

Re: Ogun cult clash: NBM charges security agencies to braze up by BigYash: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2022
Africans
Re: Ogun cult clash: NBM charges security agencies to braze up by nosleep: 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Blood sucking demons are personating as peace group grin
Re: Ogun cult clash: NBM charges security agencies to braze up by kingthreat(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
The people that wrote this are behind the scene gingering their boys and asking "Wetin be scores?"

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person / A Former Inspector General Of Police Tafa Balogun Is Dead / My Teachings 'damaged A Lot Of People', Says Benny Hinn Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.