Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Shamelessness And Unrepentance: Kemi Adeoshun Saga. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shamelessness And Unrepentance: Kemi Adeoshun Saga. (568 Views)

No Man's Land And The Shamelessness Of Some Yoruba People / This Is The Peak Of Shamelessness! / Akpabio’s Alleged Expulsion: When Shamelessness Becomes Habitual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shamelessness And Unrepentance: Kemi Adeoshun Saga. by chinedu234(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
I thought the holy bible prescribed repentance as panacea for sins to christians. The reported story of kemi Adeoshun with tales of three months crying period and a court absolving her is at best hypocritical and possibly stupid. I want to place it on record that the very corrupt federal government did not charge the forgery expert to court over her crime. It was merely swept under the flyover and covered with a forced resignation. Unfortunately, they don't know that the flyover has so much space for everyone to see. Fortunately, crime is not time bound in the country's jurisprudence. So justice can still come when a decent government is in place. It is only then that a genuine cry will come. For those that may be sucked in by the story of never knowing, working, or visiting nysc, the court will determine if ignorance is an excuse for crime.
Re: Shamelessness And Unrepentance: Kemi Adeoshun Saga. by sreamsense: 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
I wanted to argue with you before but when I saw your profile moniker, I understood your type and can even predict rubbish that will come out of your mouth even before you utter one word. You are born and breed with hatred in your DNA which makes you think irrationally and always biased in judgement like ipob. Arguing with such person is a waste of my precious time I won't try. Don't you have money to drag her back to court afresh if you are annoyed by her statement?

1 Like

Re: Shamelessness And Unrepentance: Kemi Adeoshun Saga. by chinedu234(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
chinedu234:
I thought the holy bible prescribed repentance as panacea for sins to christians. The reported story of kemi Adeoshun with tales of three months crying period and a court absolving her is at best hypocritical and possibly stupid. I want to place it on record that the very corrupt federal government did not charge the forgery expert to court over her crime. It was merely swept under the flyover and covered with a forced resignation. Unfortunately, they don't know that the flyover has so much space for everyone to see. Fortunately, crime is not time bound in the country's jurisprudence. So justice can still come when a decent government is in place. It is only then that a genuine cry will come. For those that may be sucked in by the story of never knowing, working, or visiting nysc, the court will determine if ignorance is an excuse for crime.
"Seest thou a man wisein his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him". Proverbs 26:12. "He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy". Proverbs 28:13.
Re: Shamelessness And Unrepentance: Kemi Adeoshun Saga. by seunmsg(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Chinedu will always be Chinedu.

3 Likes

Re: Shamelessness And Unrepentance: Kemi Adeoshun Saga. by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Sinadu nyamri ndi meth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shamelessness And Unrepentance: Kemi Adeoshun Saga. by AfonjaEmir: 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
so you dont have an idea when an ABOKI is smashing your conehead?? ..and you claim to be smart??...spits

seunmsg:
Re: Shamelessness And Unrepentance: Kemi Adeoshun Saga. by chinedu234(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Righteousness exalts a nation while sin is a reproach unto that nation. I know you Seun knows that a false balance is abomination to the lord and a just weight is his delight. The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them. We are all encouraged to speak the truth as that is the balm that can heal the land.
Re: Shamelessness And Unrepentance: Kemi Adeoshun Saga. by gssdobi: 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
chinedu234:

Righteousness exalts a nation while sin is a reproach unto that nation. I know you Seun knows that a false balance is abomination to the lord and a just weight is his delight. The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them. We are all encouraged to speak the truth as that is the balm that can heal the land.

If you are really smart like you claimed,you would have clearly seen that, she was set up probably because she refused to be compromised.

Remember, the saga was towards the election period

They replaced her with someone they can easily control ; to approve & release funds without much resistance/ questions.

By the way, she even resign that is very rare ,so you should give her kudo at least for that.

See how the economy nose dived after she resigned.

Politics is a dirty game in Nigeria..
Re: Shamelessness And Unrepentance: Kemi Adeoshun Saga. by orisa37: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
You are talking rubbish you ignorant Fool.
Re: Shamelessness And Unrepentance: Kemi Adeoshun Saga. by chinedu234(m): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2022
orisa37:
You are talking rubbish you ignorant Fool.
A righteous man hateth lying: but a wicked man is loathsome, and cometh to shame. Proverbs 13:5. A scorner loveth not one that reproveth him: neither will he go unto the wise. Proverbs 15:12. He that saith unto the wicked,Thou art righteous; him shall the people curse, nations shall abhor him. Proverbs 24:24.
Re: Shamelessness And Unrepentance: Kemi Adeoshun Saga. by chinedu234(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
gssdobi:

If you are really smart like you claimed,you would have clearly seen that, she was set up probably because she refused to be compromised.

Remember, the saga was towards the election period

They replaced her with someone they can easily control ; to approve & release funds without much resistance/ questions.

By the way, she even resign that is very rare ,so you should give her kudo at least for that.

See how the economy nose dived after she resigned.

Politics is a dirty game in Nigeria..

I agree that politics just like any other profession can attract dirty practitioners. However, the law remains the guide and is not supposed to be a respecter of persons. I wonder if you were caught by the police for forgery, could you have ' resigned' as punishment? And the discussion is not about the economy management as that may be an inexhaustible topic.

(1) (Reply)

Tens Of Imams, Islamic Scholars, Youth Leaders Visit Osinbajo / How TB Joshua Predicted Orji Kalu As Nigeria's Next President Before His Demise / Gunmen Shoot Enugu House Of Assembly PDP Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.