Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Video:Man Weep Over Lastma Officer For Trying To Tow His Vehicle. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:Man Weep Over Lastma Officer For Trying To Tow His Vehicle. (525 Views)

FRSC Considers Relocation Over LASTMA, Driver Clash, LG Counts Losses / Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen / Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:Man Weep Over Lastma Officer For Trying To Tow His Vehicle. by Voice22: 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2022
man weep over Lastma Officer For Trying To Tow His Vehicle. Nigeria Man has Crying out for help on social media after men of the lagos state traffic management Authority (Lastma) accosted him when his car broke down on the ever busy third mainland bride in Lagos State. According to him the Officer made efforts to tow his Vehicle to their office were he likely would be forced to a pay fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-H1yKoHijA
Re: Video:Man Weep Over Lastma Officer For Trying To Tow His Vehicle. by Nendans: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
So sad
Re: Video:Man Weep Over Lastma Officer For Trying To Tow His Vehicle. by Totilopussylick(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: Video:Man Weep Over Lastma Officer For Trying To Tow His Vehicle. by Drsnives(m): 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Afonja i hail una for dirtiness
Re: Video:Man Weep Over Lastma Officer For Trying To Tow His Vehicle. by Mystic216: 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Okay…

1 Like

Re: Video:Man Weep Over Lastma Officer For Trying To Tow His Vehicle. by Nigeriadondie: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
Those men are bastards. I taught them lessons they would never ever forget. They seized my car and I dared them to drive me to their office them fear. I took my car without a dime spent.
If I have chance I would use my car to knock them down

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Train Attack: Attackers Kidnapped Foreigner, Killed Many - Sen Shehu Sani / Imo Old And New Development Centers / As Amosun Declares For Presidency, Olatorera Majekodunmi-Oniru Stands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.