Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,023 members, 7,863,688 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Owning My Space: Free 2-day Training For Male Graduates - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Owning My Space: Free 2-day Training For Male Graduates (123 Views)

Join My Space On How To Be Financially Free Using The Abeg App With #0 Investmen / Newsflash: Again, Buhari Shuns Lagos' 2-day Visit, Sends Osinbajo Instead / Take Advantage Of Owning A Home For Your Self Invest Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Owning My Space: Free 2-day Training For Male Graduates by pietrodark(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
boys to MEN Foundation aims to help boys and young men become the best versions of themselves through our programmes and initiatives.

Owning My Space is a 2-day training for Male Graduates to build skills in leadership and accountability, critical thinking and public speaking, personal branding, and opens them to opportunities to get mentoring from corporate individuals among others.

Please register using the link below

https:///owningmyspace2022

This 2-day training is free, and lunch will be provided.

It's a first come first served basis. Once the maximum number of registration has been reached, we will no longer take registrations.

Help out a brother, or a male friend who's a graduate by telling them about this training.

You never know where your next plug for that business or job opportunity could come from.

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Stories Ever Told / What Are The Overall Health Advantages Of Consuming Water? / Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.