Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) (54294 Views)

Murdered UNIBEN Student, Desmond Obukobo, Was A Cultist, Killed By Rival Group / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) / Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2022
The thing I just can't wrap my head around is how wretched, unlearned, stupid, and hopeless these cultists are...

Not even the ones who are members of this forum can explain the gain in belonging to these groups... Not one of them!

Even in these hard times, fools still waste their time in such hopeless things!

5 Likes

Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Lionnation: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I will be willing to help any individuals living in Nigeria that wishes to come to Europe successfully through this wonderful forum.

If your interested, we can talk here
let's talk, am ready
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Didi2d(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I will be willing to help any individuals living in Nigeria that wishes to come to Europe successfully through this wonderful forum.

Am interested. Am a forklift operator, I learnt it's lucrative over there
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
This pisses me off.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Bellerophon: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Which Day, Will Stop Seeing Bad News In This Country?

You are not a blogger dude, what is your website so I can surf it?
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Fireboy02: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Interested
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Fidinno(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
one of the most useless group to belong to is a cult group, the only gain is untimely death.
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Useku(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Am in bro!
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Goldbw122(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
If you tell them to remove hand from evil, they will not hear they would be doing kitikiti.. now see yourself.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by brightalo1010: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I'm willing to travel to UK or any other European countries like Holland

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Victerica(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:

That's good news...

Though I don't support jungle justice but if you are a victim of these mammals in human clothing, you would not help but join hands to burn them.

By this your comment, the devil is shocked
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Awise09(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2022
As he no gre get sense use him brain, that's good one more down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by McGg: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

OK where do I start

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

What part of Europe bro?
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Anansa0003: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I'm interested boss..
How?
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by ellizy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Autopsy for what?
Nigeria police can be comic

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Penonpaper: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
[am interested sirquote author=Totilopussylick post=111417888]I will be willing to help any individuals living in Nigeria that wishes to come to Europe successfully through this wonderful forum.

If your interested, we can talk here [/quote]
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by DaInferno(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
They burn now??

Them get money buy fuel?! grin
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Breadandpeppers(f): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

What do you stand to gain??
What's the motive

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by chatinent: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:

That's good news...

Though I don't support jungle justice but if you are a victim of these mammals in human clothing, you would not help but join hands to burn them.

Which one bi mammals in human clothing again? Are humans not mammals?
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by kbblack1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=Totilopussylick post=111417888]I will be willing to help any individuals living in Nigeria that wishes to come to Europe successfully through this wonderful forum.

Am interested
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Victerica(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:

That's good news...

Is this a good way of punishing anyone, irrespective of the crime committed?

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by sonofElElyon: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Na wa. Just 21.. always consider the likely consequences of you actions..

p.s. police will not arrest his killers like try claimed. They'll probably consider his death good riddance

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by ImoleNaija: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cultism has claimed too many lives. The pics of their corpses are littering the internet & many senseless youths are still getting initiated daily. May we not be unfortunate in life.

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Bakakeyz(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I am interested please
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by penocrat1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:

I swear to God I am interested. And I have my international passport

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Bifwoli: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Which Day, Will Stop Seeing Bad News In This Country?
Bad news sells and besides , Nigerians on this forum always seem to find joy in "weird news" always coming from Zimbabwe,Uganda etc.
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Isobug: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
My Uncle once said the meaning of cultism is simply INSECURITY.
No gain whatsoever, Always in panic

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Victerica(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
YoungLionken:
Say no to cultism foolishness..

A drunk dad gave birth to two boys and eventually died. While one is a drunk like his father, the other one isn't and vowed not to..

When the addict was asked why he's a drunk, he answered "I watched and learnt from my dad". When the other one was asked why he hates alcohol, he also said" I watched and learnt from my dad"..

Nothing is entirely good or bad, it depends on the user...

Yes,,, it depends on the user
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Macolapablo: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Details please. Person need to Waka before 2023.
Re: Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) by Bigredmachine: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fools... What was his gain joining a cultists... Any cult group wey no fit make me disappear into thin air at anytime is a dodo cultist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Delta Police Parade Suspected IPOB Members, Cultists (Photos) / Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix / Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.