Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Your Biggest Regret Is Waiting To Risk It At 40's (career S) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Biggest Regret Is Waiting To Risk It At 40's (career S) (621 Views)

Waiting in The Waiting Room For 3:30mins / The Life Of A Millennial Looking To Retire At 40 / What Is The Biggest Regret Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Biggest Regret Is Waiting To Risk It At 40's (career S) by Chibuzoramos(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2022

If you are still young. Your FOCUS should be on Making MONEY �.

Create avenues for long term wealth .
Being Young is one of the super powers you have .
As you gets older you can't take anymore risks.

I pity Young people fellows ,who runs away from risks and don't act on things they should.

Give it a trial, if failed then learn from it and become better . All this is possible when you're still Young.

.. START THAT BUSINESS NOW..
Try That VENTURE...

You are young ,if it's fails you can start all over with better assurance of greater SUCCESS.
Your greatest regret is waiting to risk it at 40.

START NOW ✅✅

3 Likes

Re: Your Biggest Regret Is Waiting To Risk It At 40's (career S) by OlawaleBammie: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2022
This ur msg e b like say na me u dey direct am to

2 Likes

Re: Your Biggest Regret Is Waiting To Risk It At 40's (career S) by Stephen0mozzy: 6:30am On Mar 28, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Asin eh.. The message just dey strike all the right chords.

Thanks OP for sharing this piece

2 Likes

Re: Your Biggest Regret Is Waiting To Risk It At 40's (career S) by Chibuzoramos(m): 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Always welcome. Just start up
. .. with this country economy gat focus online..

Stephen0mozzy:

Asin eh.. The message just dey strike all the right chords.

Thanks OP for sharing this piece

1 Like

Re: Your Biggest Regret Is Waiting To Risk It At 40's (career S) by Chibuzoramos(m): 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
��� bro just make effort now .. this country economy no be joke oo
OlawaleBammie:

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A Very Good Ican Class / I.f.a / Ms Sharepoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.