Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Global Famine 3.0: Bill Gates Got You Covered With Synthetic Meat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Global Famine 3.0: Bill Gates Got You Covered With Synthetic Meat (255 Views)

Global Famine And Inevitable Cannibalism In Africa / 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai / UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Global Famine 3.0: Bill Gates Got You Covered With Synthetic Meat by GBTYO: 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
When I tell you that these luciferian Judeo-Masonic marxists want to dictate every aspect of your life under their Great Reset including what you eat , this is what I was talking about.

Other than bugs and worms, you will only eat synthetic soy based and human recycled meat. Beef is off the menu as you goyim are not deserving of such.

To understand why they don't want you eating meat, you have to see how medieval kings in england banned beef consumption among their peasant class. Beef not only is the building block of your muscle mass but also brain development. Look at vegan men in the west, the so called soy boys and see how pathetic they look and act.

These people have invested heavily in behavioral control and they want you constantly on the border of starvation, weak and docile towards being the subservient goyim slave in their Zionist World Order.

They weaponized hunger in the Soviet Union. There is no communist state that has not had it's share of artificial and deliberate famine towards weaponization of poverty . From Mao's Great leap forward, Pol Pot's genocide of his own people to the decades long hunger games in north Korea. Even your Buhari understands how weaponizing hunger creates a docile sheeple population and since 2015 he has been following on this same tactics as a behavioral control.

Re: Global Famine 3.0: Bill Gates Got You Covered With Synthetic Meat by immortalcrown(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Not until Bill Gate becomes a synthetic human.
Re: Global Famine 3.0: Bill Gates Got You Covered With Synthetic Meat by GBTYO: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
Not until Bill Gate becomes a synthetic human.

I won't feed that thing to my dog.

(1) (Reply)

We Don't Have Access To The Internet From Kogi State / Am Fed Up With Nigeria / The Disorder In LAGOS Is A Show Of The Defective Culture Of The Major Tribes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.