Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,183 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Lady Insulted And Usher For Trying To Seize Her Phone During Service - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Insulted And Usher For Trying To Seize Her Phone During Service (385 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) / Speed Darlington Throws Ladies Out, 'For Trying To Use Him Anyhow' / Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Insulted And Usher For Trying To Seize Her Phone During Service by Cypha6(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Na wa oh! grin
A video surface online showing a lady as she pour insult on an usher who tried to seize her phone during church service. This lady didn't mind that they are in church, she pour out angrily on the usher.

Next time the usher won't dare to seize someone phone again

Guys aha the usher as mind for me personally no one will try and seize my phone not even at home.

Guys no long here is the video. Please click the link below the video, visist my YouTube channel and subscribe to my channel.

Guys seriously I have less than 50 subscribers jus for this for me please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxZ10RRnksA
Re: Lady Insulted And Usher For Trying To Seize Her Phone During Service by immortalcrown(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
We are not to fight for God. Therefore, we are not supposed to fight people for not taking God seriously. In conclusion, the usher should have allowed God to handle the lady. After all, the lady is not a minor that should be scolded.
Re: Lady Insulted And Usher For Trying To Seize Her Phone During Service by Nwodosis(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
The Usher think say na all that come to church came to worship? Some came to hook who is searching for God fearing partner.

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Recent Concluded Traditional Wedding Checkout The Traditional Vid / Rapper Lil Keed Shooting Video | Lil Keed Cause Of Death | Rapper Lil Keed Died / Top 5 Best Dressed Big Brother Naija Housemates To AMVCA 2022 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.