Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,504 members, 7,826,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo (47594 Views)

Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos) / Sit-At-Home Anambra: Man Arrested For Attacking Police Patrol Team With Cutlass / Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by DarkJeddi(m): 5:59am On Mar 28, 2022
Basheer22:

Is Kanu from Ebonyi? No

Once Kanu is released, all these nonsense will end.
You mean the nonsense he single handedly formented?

4 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by DarkJeddi(m): 6:01am On Mar 28, 2022
TruthinAction:
Christians need to pray more. Demons of death are on rampage.
And what happened to all the prayers that you have been shouting since 1960?

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 28, 2022
starbuck:
Infact, it's time all Ebonyians relocate to their state because they are now nuisances

Fully supported.

They should live. Abakiliki people are doing way too harm to anambra economy.

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 28, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Why? Because you're the owner of Anambra State?

Carry your people and go back to Ebonyi state and be doing simon Ekpa there.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 28, 2022
Basheer22:

Is Kanu from Ebonyi? No

Once Kanu is released, all these nonsense will end.

He will rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by DarkJeddi(m): 6:08am On Mar 28, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

Inciting the public to sit at home? And that's a crime in your book? Are you for real? Please, could you show me in your criminal code where calling for a civil disobedience is a CRIME!
And you think we are kids that doesn't know what a threat is?
'We are warning..', is supposed to be WHAT exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 28, 2022
emetisuccess:
No be to parah for Twitter, make we see how tomorrow go be na. Make una do update scores tomorrow ooo, make I check something. No security yet,but u want people to go to work and kill themselves. Provide maximum security first.

The projection is on April.

Ipob terrorists littered everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by DarkJeddi(m): 6:12am On Mar 28, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
After all those bla bla tomorrow is Monday abi? And you said they're Anambra people abi? Let's wait and see.
Yeah..
We wait and see how you are going to unleash mayhem on defenseless Igbos..
The very same people you claim to be fighting for..
Cowards,all of una know Buhari's house and Nnamdi Kanu 's Prison..
Na to dey maim and kill Igbos na were una strength lies..

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by DarkJeddi(m): 6:17am On Mar 28, 2022
Jonathan39:
He is not, IPOB Directorate Of State, made it clear he is not there member, as far as IPOB is concerned, Monday sit at home has been cancelled. Simon ekpa is on his own
The same sit at home that has been on since last year?
The same one that IPOB looks on and does nothing?
The same one they couldn't extinguish the fire they started and decided to blame DSS for?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:20am On Mar 28, 2022
jclassiq:

Common sense is not common after all. You are an excuse of a human being..
come and defy Mazi Simon ekpa directives if they born you well
Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by johnwegs(m): 6:41am On Mar 28, 2022
Thorhamma:
Mumu dey Finland the make mouth ,dey give orders, I never see any freedom fighter were the fight for freedom outside him own land.

Martin Luther King fight for black freedom inside USA, Malcolm X fight for freedom inside USA, Patrice Lumumba fight for freedom inside Congo, Nelson Mandela fight for freedom inside South Africa, Fidel Castro fight for freedom inside Cuba, V.I Lenin fight for freedom inside Russia , but my brothers prefer to the outside Biafra land the fight for freedom!!
zelensky of Ukraine is also defending his country in Ukraine. P
Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by Chikeluba25(m): 6:43am On Mar 28, 2022
Report Simon Ekpe....

Join the fight against terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by TruthinAction: 6:59am On Mar 28, 2022
DarkJeddi:
And what happened to all the prayers that you have been shouting since 1960?

Nigeria would have been worse than what is currently happening in Ukraine if not for the prayers of the saints.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by TruthinAction: 7:05am On Mar 28, 2022
OmoEpe:

IPOB are the demon of death and it's not prayers that will solve it but super Tuscano currently being used to kill ISWAP members enmass now in Borno

When bomb rains begin to fall in their camp, the only prayers needed will be for them to roast in the hottest part of hell and for Cownu yo die the most miserable death any Baboon like him could die

I believe in addressing issue with a balanced judgment. I am not a fan of IPOB and I am not in support of what they are doing. But, I think the most dangerous terrorist group is the Fulani herdsmen. I know that not all herdsmen are terrorist but their are terrorist amongst them that kill, rape our women and grab their lands. But the government turns blind eyes to what they are doing. Rather, they protect them and even empower them. All because of their hidden agenda which will fail in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by ShedrachU(m): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2022
[quote author=gidgiddy post=111421929]

Why are you so bothered by what Simon Ekpa says? He is only one man based in Finland. Simon Ekpa does not even belong to IPOB nor does he even have an organisation of his own

Simon Ekpa is simply a follower or disciple of Nnamdi Kanu.[/quote

Are you not stup!d like this?

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by 77up(m): 7:16am On Mar 28, 2022
Ipob are easy to brainwash , PDP has been brainwashing them for age, Nnamdi kanu did his own in a very terrible ways that cost so many life and property,now this idiot all the way from finland.

4 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by MDK777: 7:21am On Mar 28, 2022
I Think They Say KaNu Na Their ProPHeT MuHaMMad? OYa What EKPa Be To Una Again Get Sense DeM No Go Gree cheesy C Una Lifegrin

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by OmoEpe(m): 7:33am On Mar 28, 2022
TruthinAction:

I believe in addressing issue with a balanced judgment. I am not a fan of IPOB and I am not in support of what they are doing. But, I think the most dangerous terrorist group is the Fulani herdsmen. I know that not all herdsmen are terrorist but their are terrorist amongst them that kill, rape our women and grab their lands. But the government turns blind eyes to what they are doing. Rather, they protect them and even empower them. All because of their hidden agenda which will fail in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

So a people killing their region's brightest and most educated,with the intention of punishing a man thousands of kilometres away,are what?

A tribe that subjects it's people to hunger and starvation by making them sit at home while others earn their living and kill those that have any course to go out is what?

A tribe that went to a cow market and slaughtered cow's and 8 human beings without provocation is what?

Listen and listen good, killer herdsmen,Boko Haram,IPOB and Bandicts ARE ONE AND THE SAME. NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL

They all need Buhari Super Tuscano currently being used to kill ISWAP members enmass now in Borno to cause bomb rains on them and their supporters

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by ORIAYO70(m): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2022
Landmack:
This was the post by the Finland IPOB member that infuriated ndi Anambra. Simeon Ekpa threatened the good people of Anambra if they flout Monday’s sit at home and dared Soludo. But in what seemed like a rage of anger Anambrarians gave him a serious warning and had his account reported on Twitter.

Anambra pple are no longer smiling with terrorists and they fully back their new Governor.

Below are screenshots of post by Simon Ekpa and comments that followed.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7050066/simon-ekpa-declares-sit-home

It's only a mad person will listen to Epa or Groundnut... Is he mad or what Cowards, according to the above twit ( You guys will be far from east n u r inciting violence.)

Balogun in Yoruba land leads the war not hiding somewhere giving stupid order

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by Angelfrost(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2022
dasparrow:

The problem with people like you is that you don't realize Nigeria is already at war. With the increasing number of people having to flee their homes and villages to live in IDP camps all around the country and with the constant slaughtering of Southern Kaduna people, Benue people, Zamfara people and many others by Fulani herdsmen terrorists from the Sahel, it's clear to me that Nigeria is already at war.

But I guess because the Fulani Herdsmen terrorists have not yet started targeting cities and going from house to house to drag you people out of your homes, rape your wives and children and then kill them in your presence, you falsely believe Nigeria is at peace. But don't worry. E go reach una side too. If they can attack Kaduna International Airport, then attacking city folks will be a piece of cake.

One thing I noticed with Nigerians is that most of you are selfish and self centered just like your political leaders. As long as you are financially benefiting from the rot, corruption and disorderliness of Nigeria, you are okay with the status quo. Just remember that yesterday's survivors are today's victims. Don't let Nigeria happen to you or your loved ones. A word is enough for the wise.

You are trying too hard to sound logical, yet failing at it.

Reality check: Ukraine is at war! Nigeria is not! If we were, you won't be typing that.

That the nation is being poorly led with security badly handled across board doesn't mean every privileged idiot with money and misguided belief should be allowed to cause more anarchy... Wise people manage situations, and make effort to keep things from escalating, not pushing their countries off the precipice by unguarded utterances and acts that instigate crisis.

You still have failed to explain how I am benefiting from the insecurity in Nigeria... All I have done is speak against the evil acts of imbeciles like Simon Ekpa, the same way I have always spoken against the poor leadership of Buhari and APC.

I stand for the truth! Where do you stand?!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by membranus: 8:22am On Mar 28, 2022
Realists:

Failure to obey Mkpurumiris Civil disobedience order, has led to deaths of more than 5000 innocent souls. Well we as spectators are only watching a reality tv show, by the time okoro finish okoro, ijaws will just marry off the Igbo girls, while the men go extinct.

The Ijaw men are salivating, just thinking about this.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by coolvitus(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2022
Thorhamma:
Mumu dey Finland the make mouth ,dey give orders, I never see any freedom fighter were the fight for freedom outside him own land.

Martin Luther King fight for black freedom inside USA, Malcolm X fight for freedom inside USA, Patrice Lumumba fight for freedom inside Congo, Nelson Mandela fight for freedom inside South Africa, Fidel Castro fight for freedom inside Cuba, V.I Lenin fight for freedom inside Russia , but my brothers prefer to the outside Biafra land the fight for freedom!!
Mind you that dose countries where civilized not like zoo where anything you do is by gun power ooo
Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by coolvitus(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2022
olas24u:
Is this not a collective decision among ipob
Those who do not follow ipob activities should not comment
Ipob has since stopped sit at home only on court days
Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by DarkJeddi(m): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2022
TruthinAction:

Nigeria would have been worse than what is currently happening in Ukraine if not for the prayers of the saints.
Show me ANY WORSE nation..
And I will show you a NATION that prays more than Nigeria.
Even Ukraine with all its happenings is still better than Nigeria..
Or you think any Ukrainian would exchange his nation with your shithole? angry

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by LLiKYekoba: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2022
A lot of funny yoruba muslim monkeys on this thread. cheesy cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by shantti(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2022
Pacesetterz:
Make I go follow report that account. Because of these idiots I had to take my granny out of imo state make stray bullet no hit am one day.
REPORT SIMON EKPA’s TWITTER ACCOUNT

How do you report an account on Twitter. Am not on Twitter , I don't mind creating an account to report that useless Simon who goes to work on Mondays in finland

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by shantti(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2022
Hotworta1:

Wu be this Ekpa guy sef? And why can’t south east govs call for his extradition abi there’s something we don’t know?

Leave south east govt out of this pls. They r useless to their subjects. It's only soludo that is incredible. The people of anambra need to work with soludo to facilitate the extraction of Simon to nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Anambra People Dare Simeon Ekpa For Threatening Them And Soludo by Kemetals: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2022
The animal that call himself simeon Ekpa or Okpa should come to Nigeria. You can't be agitating from Finland.. Big fool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator, Mahmud Kanti Bello Is Dead / Peter Obi: 'Obidient' Rally In Bauchi State (Photos) / Lekki Shootings: CCTV Reveals Soldiers Arrived In Seven Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.