Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

It's A Great Shame To Those That Plans To Kill Me And Hijack My University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It's A Great Shame To Those That Plans To Kill Me And Hijack My University (3295 Views)

Sex For Grades: Sunday Ashefon Launches Name And Shame Method To Expose Culprits / This Picture Has A Great Message. Who Can Interpret It ?? / Re: FG plans to introduce minimum of N350,000 tuition in varsities –ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's A Great Shame To Those That Plans To Kill Me And Hijack My University by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
It's a great shame to those that plans to kill me and hijack my university . The Proprietor Of First African Distance Learning University - Hon, Chime .I. Giland Break sillents .

The CEO, Founder , Owner of The First African Distance Learning University (FADLU ) , Hon , Chime Ifebuchechukwu Giland, greatly thank God for exposing the plans
of the evil people that came to partner in my university . I therefore urge them to step off and peacefully disengaged them self from any involvement with my school .

2 Likes

Re: It's A Great Shame To Those That Plans To Kill Me And Hijack My University by Flexherbal(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hmm
Re: It's A Great Shame To Those That Plans To Kill Me And Hijack My University by AngbaMan(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
thank God for your life

Remove the brackets and type it to join me on telegram let's get started
Re: It's A Great Shame To Those That Plans To Kill Me And Hijack My University by qekng40(f): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
Okay. angry
Re: It's A Great Shame To Those That Plans To Kill Me And Hijack My University by Marketgists(f): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
Who is he?

Check my signature please
Re: It's A Great Shame To Those That Plans To Kill Me And Hijack My University by Erosaboyen: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2022
4 years binary IG account for sell... With 9k + followers.... And more than 200 likes in each post...... Pls interested buyers should quote me with their contact... Thank you
Re: It's A Great Shame To Those That Plans To Kill Me And Hijack My University by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
The story is not explicit to be comprehend.
thenewsgist:

It's a great shame to those that plans to kill me and hijack my university . The Proprietor Of First African Distance Learning University - Hon, Chime .I. Giland Break sillents .

The CEO, Founder , Owner of The First African Distance Learning University (FADLU ) , Hon , Chime Ifebuchechukwu Giland, greatly thank God for exposing the plans
of the evil people that came to partner in my university . I therefore urge them to step off and peacefully disengaged them self from any involvement with my school .
Re: It's A Great Shame To Those That Plans To Kill Me And Hijack My University by yuping(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
undecided Reason people don't like good things still baffles me.

(1) (Reply)

Online Msc/mba Degree, Anyone Gone Through It? / Uniuyo Remedial? / Niger Delta University Admission List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.