Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time (913 Views)

FFK, MC Oluomo, Bayo & Others Who Threaten Genocide Walk Free, Igbo Get Arrested / March 15: INEC, Nigerians Must Get It Right This Time - Buchi George / May we Get it right this time around... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Tinubuadvocate: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2022
I think its going to be Tinubu and Atiku that will slug it out in 2023 .I know sure that Atiku will nominate igbo man as a running mate in order to get igbo votes.

However despite this Tinubu will still emerge president because the man is stronger than Atiku more intelligent and intellectually conservative .

I'm imploring igbo to vote Tinubu so that they will not feel cheated after the swearing of Tinubu in may.
Igbo vote Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Tinubuadvocate: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubu presidency will more benefit igbo just like other Nigerians. 85% igbo population living in southwest .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by 4Play(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Is getting it right voting for someone like Buhari twice and enduring the continued impoverishment and insecurity which has marked the country's existence since 1960?

It's funny how in Nigeria, astute political decision making is seen as the ability to get "our son" into power when 62 years after independence, the country's residents lack basic amenities that European countries achieved in the 19th century: regular electricity, pipe-borne water, universal education and healthcare.

Nigeria has a long way to go.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Foolishbuhari: 6:20pm On Mar 27, 2022
@op You are a mad fellow! Very mad one! Tinubu could betray the whole southern interest and embrace the north in 2015, a move which has taken Nigeria 30 years back! But somehow, he should be rewarded with the presidency?

Especially under a party of murderers which have supervised countless massacres and murders against the citizenry of same country? Even murdered the economy too? You want Nigerians to reinforce Failure and murderers?

Again I reiterate, you're very mad!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by DMerciful(m): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
If so why are you planning to relocate your family to Canada? After reinforcing incompetence in Bubu, you are advocating for Tinubu while planning to relocate your family! Yeye dey smell
Tinubuadvocate:
I think its going to be Tinubu and Atiku that will slug it out in 2023 .I know sure that Atiku will nominate igbo man as a running mate in order to get igbo votes.

However despite this Tinubu will still emerge president because the man is stronger than Atiku more intelligent and intellectually conservative .

I'm imploring igbo to vote Tinubu so that they will not feel cheated after the swearing of Tinubu in may.
Igbo vote Tinubu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Justiceleague1: 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:

Igbo vote Tinubu.
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Justiceleague1: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
Dem bulala him yansh nor be small...grin grin grin

Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by helinues: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
You did not think this through oga Ade
Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by gidgiddy: 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Igbo vote Tinubu.

Tinubu is stronger than Atiku? Guy, Tinubu is not Atiku's mate in politics

Tnubu has never been strong outside the South West, but Atiku is strong all over the North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by duro4chang(m): 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2022
The insult wey them go give you for this ya post still dey gather momentum. Them go abuse you hayayayaya!

1 Like

Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by simpleseyi: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
@op You are a mad fellow! Very mad one! Tinubu could betray the whole southern interest and embrace the north in 2015, a move which has taken Nigeria 30 years back! But somehow, he should be rewarded with the presidency?

Especially under a party of murderers which have supervised countless massacres and murders against the citizenry of same country? Even murdered the economy too? You want Nigerians to reinforce Failure and murderers?

I think I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable. You sound like somebody who is typing from the psychiatric hospital
Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:57pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Igbo vote Tinubu.
Yoruba man begging for votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

the guys is crazy. Tinubu that couldn't win small Edo for APC

2 Likes

Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Tinubuadvocate: 8:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
We are talking of Tinubu here.
4Play:
Is getting it right voting for someone like Buhari twice and enduring the continued impoverishment and insecurity which has marked the country's existence since 1960?

It's funny how in Nigeria, astute political decision making is seen as the ability to get "our son" into power when 62 years after independence, the country's residents lack basic amenities that European countries achieved in the 19th century: regular electricity, pipe-borne water, universal education and healthcare.

Nigeria has a long way to go.
Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Tinubuadvocate: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2022
Always hard for illiterate to make a point without insult. Tinubu betrayed southern interest? Which interest does it southern have? First time I will be hearing this please tell me how Tinubu betray southern. I believe that Tinubu haven't associate with pdp.
Foolishbuhari:

Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Tinubuadvocate: 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Shame how is that one supposed to be your problem.
Even a Canadian or American live here .
DMerciful:
If so why are you planning to relocate your family to Canada? After reinforcing incompetence in Bubu, you are advocating for Tinubu while planning to relocate your family! Yeye dey smell
Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Tinubuadvocate: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubu have not contest for national office stop being biased.
gidgiddy:

Tinubu is stronger than Atiku? Guy, Tinubu is not Atiku's mate in politics

Tnubu has never been strong outside the South West, but Atiku is strong all over the North
Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Foolishbuhari: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Always hard for illiterate to make a point without insult. Tinubu betrayed southern interest? Which interest does it southern have? First time I will be hearing this please tell me how Tinubu betray southern. I believe that Tinubu haven't associate with pdp.

Yes I'm an illiterate. You and your mad tifnubu are going nowhere. You've rightly said no southern interest so let tifnubu take his chances without tribal sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Tinubuadvocate: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mr Atiku customer dada.
PresidentAtiku:
the guys is crazy. Tinubu that couldn't win small Edo for APC
Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Tinubuadvocate: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
We don't want to hear any complain after the election.
Foolishbuhari:

Yes I'm an illiterate. You and your mad tifnubu are going nowhere. You've rightly said no southern interest so let tifnubu take his chances without tribal sentiments.
Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Foolishbuhari: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
simpleseyi:

I think I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable. You sound like somebody who is typing from the psychiatric hospital

You should be telling your father that. Y'all including tifnubu are mad! Let him take his chances and stop the tribal card cos it won't work.
Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Foolishbuhari: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

What complain? Person when no go even win primaries? LMAO!
Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Oga Op, Igbos have roundly rejected Tinumbu. When it comes to national politics at federal level, Igbos can smell a tribal bigot and misfit from afar off. They have smelled out Tinumbu. Go up, go down, Tinumbu is already a failure in waiting.

1 Like

Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Beremx(f): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
The north will vote for Atiku as a northerner while Nigerians will vote overwhelmingly for PDP
Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by cktheluckyman: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Why don't you allow Tinubu to at least win the primaries first before you start making infantile threats!!

This is the very reason Tinubu (if at all he emerges the APC candidate) will not even win a single polling station in the SE

1 Like

Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Tinubuadvocate: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Tinubu is APC presidential candidate forget that. And for the winning a polling unit there is no problemabout that.
cktheluckyman:

Why don't you allow Tinubu to at least win the primaries first before you start making infantile threats!!

This is the very reason Tinubu (if at all he emerges the APC candidate) will not even win a single polling station in the SE
Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Tinubuadvocate: 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
Alright na.
ResidentSnitch:
Oga Op, Igbos have roundly rejected Tinumbu. When it comes to national politics at federal level, Igbos can smell a tribal bigot and misfit from afar off. They have smelled out Tinumbu. Go up, go down, Tinumbu is already a failure in waiting.
Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Tinubuadvocate: 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
You think north is reason that way.
Beremx:
The north will vote for Atiku as a northerner while Nigerians will vote overwhelmingly for PDP
Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lol at 85% Igbo population in South West.
All of you should sha vote Tinubu wether it's Hausa, Yoruba or Ibo

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Bola Tinubu Will Not Be President In 2023- Opinion / FG To Establish 119 Ranches in Benue, Taraba Others / Why Is Becoming Rich In Nigeria Only Through Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.