Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? (7282 Views)

Lord Of The Sabbath-what Did Jesus Mean Here? / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / What Did Jesus Mean By "The Poor Will Always Be Among You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by Emusan(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2022
RealTalker02:
If human spirit is a being, wht then is the soul that goes to hell ?

Are they the same Despite used differently in same sentences.

I still demand this @Emusan

You can keep asking confused soul
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by RealTalker02: 6:49pm On May 05, 2022
Emusan:

You're still lying keep it up, only if you know how dumb you sound. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

They are human spirits
And you added "MUST" cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lying liar and confused person

Yes , correct .... One can't exist without the other , the text said " BOTH."
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by RealTalker02: 6:50pm On May 05, 2022
Emusan:

You can keep asking confused soul

grin grin grin locked !
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by Emusan(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2022
RealTalker02:

Yes , correct .... One can't exist without the other , the text said " BOTH."

That's the whole point.

You added it because it suits your dumb doctrine.

I like that cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by Emusan(m): 6:51pm On May 05, 2022
RealTalker02:

grin grin grin locked !

With padlock and chain cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by RealTalker02: 6:51pm On May 05, 2022
Emusan:

Do you know the son? Ode...

I do , but not as The Father.

You will agree the context is not saying others don't know the Father , but none come close to the Son

Which begs the question: going by what Jesus said and what Paul said, who knows the Father more between this two persons, Jesus or Holy spirit ?
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by Emusan(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2022
RealTalker02:
I do , but not as The Father.

Interesting from the lying liar cheesy grin cheesy

You will agree the context is not saying others don't know the Father , but none come close to the Son

From the lying liar mouth.

It's now about the context cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Which begs the question: going by what Jesus said and what Paul said, who knows the Father more between this two persons, Jesus or Holy spirit ?

Yet the context isn't about WHO KNOWS THE FATHER MORE, that's just from your twisted mouth cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by RealTalker02: 6:54pm On May 05, 2022
Emusan:

That's the whole point.

You added it because it suits your dumb doctrine.

I like that cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

" Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. "
Matt 10:28

God doesn't destroy just soul in hell, he destroy both, simple English , meaning both exist in hell.

How did you place spirit in prison or hell text to mean human spirit where there body isn't there ? Is God destroying only one thing ?

Why you are so blind buddy?
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by RealTalker02: 6:56pm On May 05, 2022
Emusan:

Interesting from the lying liar cheesy grin cheesy

From the lying liar mouth.

It's now about the context cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

If I lie, point out the lie or keep shut.

Jesus statement means he knows the Father than anyone else , True or false ?

Yet the context isn't about WHO KNOWS THE FATHER MORE, that's just from your twisted mouth cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Two different texts saying Different things begs the question: Who knows the Father more ?
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by Emusan(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2022
RealTalker02:
"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. "
Matt 10:28

God doesn't destroy just soul in hell, he destroy both, simple English , meaning both exist in hell.

You're displaying your ignoramus more keep it up.

I won't give you the Bible study you're craving for.

How did you place spirit in prison or hell text to mean human spirit where there body isn't there ? Is God destroying only one thing?

Your lack of comprehension is the one putting you into more confusion, I understand cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why you are so blind buddy?

If I'm blind, I won't be able to see in other to tell you that Jesus didn't come to help Angels but human as you lied earlier cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Definitely, you're the blind and dumb skull here
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by Emusan(m): 7:01pm On May 05, 2022
RealTalker02:
If I lie, point out the lie or keep shut.

I've done that, which you're still contending with cheesy grin cheesy grin

Jesus statement means he knows the Father than anyone else , True or false ?

Just as the same Jesus statement means anyone who knows the son should be the Father yet you know the son cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Two different texts saying Different things begs the question: Who knows the Father more ?

Keep adding to the text until your dumb doctrine is satisfied cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by RealTalker02: 7:01pm On May 05, 2022
Emusan:

You're displaying your ignoramus more keep it up.
I won't give you the Bible study you're craving for.
Your lack of comprehension is the one putting you into more confusion, I understand cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If I'm blind, I won't be able to see in other to tell you that Jesus didn't come to help Angels but human as you lied earlier cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Definitely, you're the blind and dumb skull here

There is no help in the text, no part of the text said Jesus release and free the Angels. That's help, buddy, you did comprehension in school ?

God destroy Both body and soul in hell, both have to exist . This is out of the picture in the 1Pet verse. Stop being blind

Am the one giving you bible study here Buddy
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by RealTalker02: 7:04pm On May 05, 2022
Emusan:

I've done that, which you're still contending with cheesy grin cheesy grin
Just as the same Jesus statement means anyone who knows the son should be the Father yet you know the son cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Keep adding to the text until your dumb doctrine is satisfied cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are dumb.

The statement said " nobody ( other person's or people ) knows the son except the Father "

It's not saying anyone that knows the Son is the Father but none of them know him close to how the Father does .

That's even Different to the matter at hand .

We are given two different texts where two persons alluded to be the closest to the Father. Who is the liar ?

1 Like

Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by Emusan(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2022
RealTalker02:
There is no help in the text, no part of the text said Jesus release and free the Angels. That's help, buddy, you did comprehension in school ?

Keep changing mouth.

the condemned spirits are already in prison which means they already received judgment, yet the dumb skull still claiming Jesus preached JUDGMENT to them cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

God destroy Both body and soul in hell, both have to exist . This is out of the picture in the 1Pet verse. Stop being blind

Keep struggling with that scripture your deliverance is on the way cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Am the one giving you bible study here Buddy

I can see from your dumb skull
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by Emusan(m): 7:09pm On May 05, 2022
RealTalker02:

You are dumb.

The statement said " nobody ( other person's or people ) knows the son except the Father

So are you not part of that OTHER PERSON'S OR PEOPLE?

see dumbest in higher places cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

It's not saying anyone that knows the Son is the Father but none of them know him close to how the Father does .

Keep jumping from Pilar to post for different meanings.

Only you know how many meanings you've given that single verse cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

That's even Different to the matter at hand .

We are given two different texts where two persons alluded to be the closest to the Father. Who is the liar ?

Not "MORE" again but "CLOSEST" cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by RealTalker02: 7:12pm On May 05, 2022
Emusan:

Keep changing mouth.

the condemned spirits are already in prison which means they already received judgment, yet the dumb skull still claiming Jesus preached JUDGMENT to them cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

grin grin I love where this is going buddy.

- this prison is the same as hell , For this to refer to humans, both body and soul is required. Which doesn't exist here, this is a reference to angels,and angels are not helped.

- secondly they already received judgement. But Hell , this prison, release the dead in it and the book of life was checked for their sakes, which means some names were found in the book of life how come ? Who condemn them to prison in the first place when they are innocent ?

Keep struggling with that scripture your deliverance is on the way cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
I can see from your dumb skull

You mean you are struggling with seeing both body and soul are present in hell ? Not just some spirit ?
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by RealTalker02: 7:13pm On May 05, 2022
Emusan:

So are you not part of that OTHER PERSON'S OR PEOPLE?

see dumbest in higher places cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Keep jumping from Pilar to post for different meanings.

Only you know how many meanings you've given that single verse cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Not "MORE" again but "CLOSEST" cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
More and closest refer to the same thing, one person claim to know the Father than all others , is it the son or the spirit ?

Buddy you lost ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:42pm On May 05, 2022
RealTalker02:

- this prison is the same as hell , For this to refer to humans, both body and soul is required. Which doesn't exist here, this is a reference to angels,and angels are not helped.
- secondly they already received judgement. But Hell , this prison, release the dead in it and the book of life was checked for their sakes, which means some names were found in the book of life how come? Who condemn them to prison in the first place when they are innocent ?
You mean you are struggling with seeing both body and soul are present in hell ? Not just some spirit ?
grin

The highlighted sounds really interesting!

Please are you also a witness? undecided

Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted sounds really interesting!

Please are you also a witness? undecided

War games! wink

Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:35am On May 06, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

War games! wink
Kumuyi pikin! cheesy
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by cornelboy(f): 8:07pm On May 06, 2022
RealTalker02:

Point out what was twisted, if two things appearing together mean they are different

Can you explain what is the soul, since the spirit is what goes for judgement,? Both usually appear together , or are they the Same thing ?

smiley smiley
Good job bro.

All he does is to run mouth. É no dé think.

He even say the emojis he use in his posts represent the joy of the lord in him cheesy cheesy
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Kumuyi pikin! cheesy

War games! wink

Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

War games! wink
Kumuyi pikin! cheesy
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by Emusan(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2022
RealTalker02:

- this prison is the same as hell , For this to refer to humans, both body and soul is required.

Says who? You the confused one cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Which doesn't exist here, this is a reference to angels,and angels are not helped.

That's a reference to human, Jesus didn't come to help Angels

- secondly they already received judgement. But Hell , this prison, release the dead in it and the book of life was checked for their sakes, which means some names were found in the book of life how come ? Who condemn them to prison in the first place when they are innocent ?

Oponu both hell and workers of iniquity were still cast into lake of fire.

grin

Again, Jesus never said BOTH body and soul, that's just your ignorance of the scripture.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by Emusan(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2022
RealTalker02:
More and closest refer to the same thing,

They are not! Stop saying nonsense.

one person claim to know the Father than all others , is it the son or the spirit?

Do you know the son? Is the question you've been avoiding since grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Don't forget this your point "The statement said " nobody ( other person's or people ) knows the son except the Father "

So do you know the son?

Buddy you lost ?

Says the dumb skull who has been jumping from Pilar to post since
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by RealTalker02: 9:51am On May 08, 2022
Emusan:

Says who? You the confused one cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

That's a reference to human, Jesus didn't come to help Angels

Show me Help in that text ?

To be in hell requires the human body , Jesus stress this with statements like
" Body and soul in hell "
" Two eyes in hell "

" Two hands in hell "

Buddy, if this were humans, Where are the evidence for human body ?

spirit in that 1pet refer to angels , and the text didn't say they were helped . That's what a confuse person resort to when they have no answers.

Oponu both hell and workers of iniquity were still cast into lake of fire.

I will enlighten you.

" And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire "

[first and foremost]

Those in the sea, who died in waters were not released by hell, but by the sea.

The text of 1Pet 3 was reffering to those in the days of Noah, the humans of that time died in the Waters/Sea !!!
. They clearly are not the ones in the so called hell prison. This is the second irrefutable proof. Apart from the human body proof.

Then Book of life was still rechecked, showing they were not condemned in any prison before, if they were there won't be any need to recheck. Unless your dumb theology means God make mistake .

Again, Jesus never said BOTH body and soul, that's just your ignorance of the scripture.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

You are dumb grin

" Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell."- NIV

Jesus said both, so show me body at 1pet ?

Mumu
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by RealTalker02: 9:57am On May 08, 2022
Emusan:

They are not! Stop saying nonsense.
Do you know the son? Is the question you've been avoiding since grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Don't forget this your point "The statement said " nobody ( other person's or people ) knows the son except the Father "

So do you know the son?

Says the dumb skull who has been jumping from Pilar to post since

You are dumb like I always tell you

“This is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent”

Yes I know Jesus , But not as Deep as the Father knows him. And I know the Father but not as Deep as Jesus knows him.

The problem is Jesus claim to be the one who knows the Father deepest and he chooses who to reveal him to , But another text claim Holy spirit knows the things of the Father deepest than anyone else. Which make me ask the question: Who is closest between Jesus and holy spirit ?
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by Emusan(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2022
RealTalker02:
Show me Help in that text?

If you're blind to see it, it's not my fault.

To be in hell requires the human body, Jesus stress this with statements like
" Body and soul in hell "
" Two eyes in hell "

" Two hands in hell "

Buddy, if this were humans, Where are the evidence for human body?

You're still displaying your ignoramus! That's why I'm just laughing at your ignorance cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

spirit in that 1pet refer to angels , and the text didn't say they were helped . That's what a confuse person resort to when they have no answers.

The spirit in 1 Peter is human that's why an ignoramus like you have to twist it that Jesus went their to PREACHED JUDGMENT to them cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

I will enlighten you.

" And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire "

[first and foremost]

Those in the sea, who died in waters were not released by hell, but by the sea.

See ignorance in display cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Lemme keep laughing

The text of 1Pet 3 was reffering to those in the days of Noah, the humans of that time died in the Waters/Sea !!!. They clearly are not the ones in the so called hell prison.

HELL PRISON....yet the dumbest was claiming HUMAN BODY is needed in Hell but still claiming they are ANGELS.

Anyway, the point is the people in PRISON in 1 Peter are Spirit beings.

This point to human in Hell.

This is the second irrefutable proof. Apart from the human body proof.

Keep it up

Then Book of life was still rechecked, showing they were not condemned in any prison before, if they were there won't be any need to recheck. Unless your dumb theology means God make mistake .

Your ignorance won't allow you to grab the point.

But lemme infused knowledge into your dumb skull again, which will take us back to the initial point.

1. Human has spirit in them
2. At death this spirit returned to GOD Eccl 12:7.
3. Since people destination after death was determined by their life on earth. The righteous have a place they will be until final judgement likewise the wicked.
4. Heaven is for righteous people while hell fire if for wicked. Both the righteous and the wicked will be resurrected to face the FINAL JUDGEMENT.
5. The final judgement for the righteous is to receive various crown while the final judgement for the wicked is to lake of fire together with the devil.

You are dumb grin

You're super dumber cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell."- NIV

Jesus said both, so show me body at 1pet ?

Mumu

Ode.... you still don't get it, Jesus didn't say BOTH MUST BE, that's still your ignoramus in play.
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by Emusan(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2022
RealTalker02:
You are dumb like I always tell you

Your dumbest is glaring here

“This is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, [b] and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent”

Jesus chooses those HE REVEALS the FATHER to. So stop typing rubbish.

Yes I know Jesus , But not as Deep as the Father knows him. And I know the Father but not as Deep as Jesus knows him.

But that's not what the text says you just added that for further confusion cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

You can see that you're not smart at all.

The problem is Jesus claim to be the one who knows the Father deepest and he chooses who to reveal him to,

That's the point. Which is among the listeners of Jesus.

But another text claim Holy spirit knows the things of the Father deepest than anyone else.

Very well!

But remember ONLY PERSON have ability to know.

Which make me ask the question: Who is closest between Jesus and holy spirit?

Above point is enough for your question unless you're still drowning in lack of simple comprehension.
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by RealTalker02: 12:06pm On May 09, 2022
Emusan:

Your dumbest is glaring here

Jesus chooses those HE REVEALS the FATHER to. So stop typing rubbish.

But that's not what the text says you just added that for further confusion cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

You can see that you're not smart at all.

That's the point. Which is among the listeners of Jesus.

Very well!

But remember ONLY PERSON have ability to know.

Above point is enough for your question unless you're still drowning in lack of simple comprehension.

1Corinthians 2:11

" no one can know God’s thoughts except God’s own Spirit. " NLT

According to this text, Jesus didn't reveal the Father's thought to holy spirit before he knows it, he knows the Father's deep thought than NO ONE ELSE, which include Jesus.

So the question again: Is Jesus lying when he claimed to be the one who reveal the Father to all others ? Or you admit it's the holy spirit that reveal the Father to Jesus ?
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by Emusan(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2022
RealTalker02:
1Corinthians 2:11

" no one can know God’s thoughts except God’s own Spirit. " NLT

According to this text, Jesus didn't reveal the Father's thought to holy spirit before he knows it, he knows the Father's deep thought than NO ONE ELSE, which include Jesus.

Ode....both are one!

The Father, The Word & Holy Spirit.

When the Bible was talking about NO ONE, it means the audience or anyone OUTSIDE the Godhead.

Simple comprehension is truly an issue for you.

So the question again: Is Jesus lying when he claimed to be the one who reveal the Father to all others ? Or you admit it's the holy spirit that reveal the Father to Jesus ?

When lack of simple comprehension is in play grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You need Bible study.
Re: What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise"? by RealTalker02: 12:23pm On May 09, 2022
Emusan:

If you're blind to see it, it's not my fault.
You're still displaying your ignoramus! That's why I'm just laughing at your ignorance cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

The spirit in 1 Peter is human that's why an ignoramus like you have to twist it that Jesus went their to PREACHED JUDGMENT to them cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

See ignorance in display cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Lemme keep laughing

HELL PRISON....yet the dumbest was claiming HUMAN BODY is needed in Hell but still claiming they are ANGELS.

Jesus is Dumb ?

Matt 5:30 "your whole body go into hell. "

Jesus emphasize repeatedly that Human body is needed in hell.

Which out right kill your idea.

What appear at 1Pet is prison , no human is said to be in prison, only a dumb one interpret it to mean hell, which lead to the question

- if this is hell for humans, where are the human bodies that is thrown there ?

Anyway, the point is the people in PRISON in 1 Peter are Spirit beings.

This point to human in Hell.

Keep it up

Your ignorance won't allow you to grab the point.

But lemme infused knowledge into your dumb skull again, which will take us back to the initial point.

1. Human has spirit in them
2. At death this spirit returned to GOD Eccl 12:7.
3. Since people destination after death was determined by their life on earth. The righteous have a place they will be until final judgement likewise the wicked.
4. Heaven is for righteous people while hell fire if for wicked.

According to Jesus, this wicked one will go to hell with their Soul and body,

Matt 5:30 " your whole body go into hell. "

This point totally destroy your human in hell prison idea. Jesus never mention or describe ordinary Spirits in hell, spirit is man's breath, he rather mention human bodies Repeatedly

Both the righteous and the wicked will be resurrected to face the FINAL JUDGEMENT.
5. The final judgement for the righteous is to receive various crown while the final judgement for the wicked is to lake of fire together with the devil.

You're super dumber cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Do you saw where it says those who died in the Sea ar not in this hell ? People of Noah's day are in the sea and it's the Sea that would release them not prison. Your ideas ar total fiction.

Ode.... you still don't get it, Jesus didn't say BOTH MUST BE, that's still your ignoramus in play.

He did . He repeatedly emphasize body going to hell, not once did he mention spirit in hell, because spirit of man Is his breath

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Naked Truth About Lazarus Muoka -part Two: New & Hot Video By Judith Ezeonye Idu / To Recover Back Your Glory, Destiny / Worship God To Achieve Change, Adeboye Counsels Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.