Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Prof Alele Williams' Death: A Woman Of Integrity & A Trailblazer - Ogiemwonyi - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof Alele Williams' Death: A Woman Of Integrity & A Trailblazer - Ogiemwonyi (14933 Views)

Professor Grace Alele-Williams Dies At 89 / First Female VC, Prof Alele-williams Dies At 89 / First Female Vice Chancellor In Nigeria: Prof. Grace Alele-williams Biography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Alele Williams' Death: A Woman Of Integrity & A Trailblazer - Ogiemwonyi by Uchesis: 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2022
KanwuliaBaby:
Ohhhhh! My darling GREAT UNIBEN VC! Salute!
Tribute from 1984 - 1988 set!❤️
Yea. Her portrait is at the auditorium. I rep 2008 set
Re: Prof Alele Williams' Death: A Woman Of Integrity & A Trailblazer - Ogiemwonyi by derecho(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
Reading her biography, I was awed by her ability to manage her home, her job and 5 children.

Girls of nowadays with just one diploma in NairaLand grammar believe it's because many women in the past were uneducated/jobless that's why they had more than two kids.

This one even married around 1963 meaning she was about 31 at the time.
Abeg, no be hype...women of those days different.
Re: Prof Alele Williams' Death: A Woman Of Integrity & A Trailblazer - Ogiemwonyi by ud4u: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
RIP Mama
Re: Prof Alele Williams' Death: A Woman Of Integrity & A Trailblazer - Ogiemwonyi by techWriter3: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
woman RIP ... Huh, check my prof.ile if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: Prof Alele Williams' Death: A Woman Of Integrity & A Trailblazer - Ogiemwonyi by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 28, 2022
Rest in peace world mama
Re: Prof Alele Williams' Death: A Woman Of Integrity & A Trailblazer - Ogiemwonyi by UselessBuharist: 4:29am On Mar 28, 2022
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Prof Alele Williams' Death: A Woman Of Integrity & A Trailblazer - Ogiemwonyi by foreverproduct: 5:19am On Mar 28, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I stand corrected then. Thanks for clarifying

Her dad is from Edo while her mum is itsekiri from Delta
Re: Prof Alele Williams' Death: A Woman Of Integrity & A Trailblazer - Ogiemwonyi by Fesco: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2022
Rest In Peace Prof. Grace Alele Williams. I remember her Mathematics text Books in our Primary School days.

Great Brain.
Re: Prof Alele Williams' Death: A Woman Of Integrity & A Trailblazer - Ogiemwonyi by harlems02: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
She is from Sobe in Owan West LG of Edo State. She is from the Alele family(A Royal family)
derecho:
Where in Edo state sir? Na Warri babe she be o... married to A Yoruba man.
During the Coronation of this Olu of Warri, I think it was reiterated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ABSU Closed Till Further Notice: Students Protesting / University of Nigeria UNN Direct Entry 2015/2016 Aspirants....Let Meet Here / NOUN No Longer Second Class Varsity, Says VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.