Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,672 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS (4555 Views)

Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic / Youths Resist SARS Harassment In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
Follow this thread. If you have not been following the events.

https://www.nairaland.com/7049391/full-story-tommy-popular-area

Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by rickpat(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2022
all these boys no dey tire for confra matter sef...
Na wetin I dey think these people dey think?

3 Likes

Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
rickpat:
all these boys no dey tire for confra matter sef...

Na wetin I dey think these people dey think?

From morning till night cult war

2 Likes

Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by rickpat(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
Cultistupdate:

From morning till night cult war
na wa sha

2 Likes

Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by illicit(m): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
See how e bite d dust

2 Likes

Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
illicit:
See how e bite d dust

Na so e dey always be for cultist
Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by tutudesz: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Another strong man down, while the weak men are about to sleep undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by OGwales(m): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2022
I am not a CULTIST SYMPATHISER, may he burn in hell where he rightly belongs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by DKM123: 4:44am On Mar 28, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Follow this thread. If you have not been following the events.

https://www.nairaland.com/7049391/full-story-tommy-popular-area

Dem say Panseke hot last night so I come here come check the latest UEFA scores, sorry I mean Confra scores. How many fall last night?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2022
DKM123:

Dem say Panseke hot last night so I come here come check the latest UEFA scores, sorry I mean Confra scores. How many fall last night?

Atleast 3
Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 8:40am On Mar 28, 2022
Fixee018:
[color=#006600][/color]

Complete your comment
Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by nosleep: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2022
grin keep killing yourself we are very happy seeing cultist graphic bodies. But don't kill a Jew man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2022
embarassed
nosleep:
grin keep killing yourself we are very happy seeing cultist graphic bodies. But don't kill a Jew man
Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by TotoGame(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2022
nosleep:

On a very good day ju's dey collect too....we might see your "graphic body" someday
Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by davillian(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
There is a way we kill cow in our village so it brings out more blood.
Wish I can teach them how
So I can have more fulfilling gory pics and videos of these useless mofos
Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by Chiraq77(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
I am so glad i didn't fall for the pressure of joining any of these cults while in the university,God Thank you for always directing my steps!!.

1 Like

Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by Chibuezem(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
TotoGame:

On a very good day ju's dey collect too....we might see your "graphic body" someday
idiot
Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by sofiscatedmoron: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
Cultist should reduce their own population
Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by weslay: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Why the mods are yet to block this account is beyond me. Also, I still do not understand what the OP hopes to achieve with this updates of murders
Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by Reelmii: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
And more are still joining
Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by Reelmii: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
weslay:
Why the mods are yet to block this account is beyond me. Also, I still do not understand what the OP hopes to achieve with this updates of murders
why did u open the thread
Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by Terrier99: 3:19am On Apr 01, 2022
TotoGame:

Pasted it here. Will make it easy to track you.
Re: They turn him backwards and cut his throat-Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Abeokuta - PHOTOS by Terrier99: 3:21am On Apr 01, 2022
weslay:

Did they force you to open the thread or what nonsense are you saying sef.
Let people see how cultists end up so that those who decide to join will know their throats will be used to sharpen cutlass and machete.

(1) (Reply)

Teen Guardsman Who Walked Alongside Queen's Coffin Found Dead In Barracks (pics) / More Than 70K Ghost Police Officers Discovered Across Nigeria / Am Not Fine Again, Prick Don Spoil Me – Mad Woman Cries Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.