Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

ASUU Strike Is A Blessing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Is A Blessing (2741 Views)

How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders / NASU Strike Is Wasting Our Lives; NYSC Has Been Put On Hold Due To It / List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Timzy16(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hello Guys grin

In this period of ASUU strike, it has really been a blessing to me because I was able to learn a skill and Monetized that skill. The skill is Affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing is about selling other people's products online(mainly digital products) and gets a 50% commission on each sale. This has earned me money and still earns me.

Am also teaching people on affiliate marketing and how they can become and affiliate making 6-7 figures monthly for free.

Am also training people on Copywriting.

If you are interested in learning Affiliate marketing and also Copywriting just comment your WhatsApp number on this post and I will add you to the group.

Comment your WhatsApp Number with either Affiliate marketing or Copywriting.

Entry: Free
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by lekzy116(m): 11:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Noise...

Strike is a blessing to you yen yen yen just because you want to advertise your affliate marketing. Abeg shift one side before vulnerable students yab you here...

Nonsense and education minister

23 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Qpid5(m): 12:03am On Mar 28, 2022
Nonsense format.. very useless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Richarlison640(m): 12:15am On Mar 28, 2022
09053958011 affiliate marketing
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by NisforNicky: 3:08am On Mar 28, 2022
Richarlison640:
09 affiliate marketing

I pity you

Better delete your phone number ASAP before you regrett your actions

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Richarlison640(m): 5:22am On Mar 28, 2022
NisforNicky:

I pity you

Better delete your phone number ASAP before you regrett your actions
who com tell u say na my real number be that I just day catch my cruise

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by eteebanky1: 6:52am On Mar 28, 2022
Ogun kill you, annoying ads everywhere

Even YouTube now promotes scam

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Waterlilly: 7:31am On Mar 28, 2022
eteebanky1:
Ogun kill you, annoying ads everywhere

Even YouTube now promotes scam
lol
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Waterlilly: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2022
monkey!
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Shineoneday: 7:38am On Mar 28, 2022
Guy park well!
If u want to advertise do it straight no de cut corner they talk rubbish, say being stuck in univ for years na blessing abegiiiii!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Rickmann: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2022
Timzy16:
Hello Guys grin

In this period of ASUU strike, it has really been a blessing to me because I was able to learn a skill and Monetized that skill. The skill is Affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing is about selling other people's products online(mainly digital products) and gets a 50% commission on each sale. This has earned me money and still earns me.

Am also teaching people on affiliate marketing and how they can become and affiliate making 6-7 figures monthly for free.

If you are interested in learning Affiliate marketing and also Copywriting just comment your WhatsApp number on this post and I will add you to the group.

There's absolutely no need raining abuses on him, it's either you interested or not.

It's that simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by DaInferno(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2022
Everybody for this country the paraaaaa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by FhucLyf: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
tf you saying,
Which kin blessing be that one,
Guy park one side.
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Contekbbc: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin grin grin
Richarlison640:
who com tell u say na my real number be that I just day catch my cruise
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
Timzy16:
Hello Guys grin

Sir, I want to also to be trained in copywriting, this is my WhatsApp number 09159826915, I'm awaiting your reply
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Timzy16(m): 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
RAGGA40:
Sir, I want to also to be trained in copywriting, this is my WhatsApp number 09159826915, I'm awaiting your reply
OK...don't mind those talking trash. I hope they don't lose twice.
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by KaideeGee(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Or if a person swears, speaking thoughtlessly with his lips to do evil or to do good, whatever it is that a man may pronounce by an oath, and he is unaware of it—when he realizes it, then he shall be guilty in any of these matters.
Leviticus 5:4 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/lev.5.4.NKJV

Let's Pray,
Holy Father, we come to You today through the blood of Jesus and with thanksgiving and gratitude. Be exalted over us. Father please we ask that You open up our eyes of understanding to Your truth show us Your ways and cause us to do Your will always. Amen. Thank You for it is done, we pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Dear Followers of Christ,
From the above passage and other related passages, we have come to realize that sin definitely has a mental connection, though we can't define the limits of this connection but it's definitely there. When Adam ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, God was incensed, and for very good reasons. Once you know that something is sin and you still go ahead and do it, that becomes a problem, we handled that yesterday.
Some may reason that it would be better to then altogether stop spreading the knowledge of sin. But it is more nuanced than that. Those details shall be considered in subsequent lessons.
Knowledge is a double-edged sword, I can heal and can harm.
Peace.
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Timzy16(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2022
Those people insulting and talking trash were people who were happy when ASUU embarked on strike...

Well that's there problem, I keep making money.

I wasn't saying ASUU strike is good but the strike can be taken advantage of instead of being idle.

This persons insulting will still return back to school broke despite the break period because they don't want to learn anything and they are still hindering people who want to.

What a pity to them.
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Timzy16(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Not that I prayed ASUU to strike but am making good use of the strike.

You people blasting and insulting, how has this strike period benefited you?

They can't say because they are lazy folks and they are still hindering others.

Guys just be wise, opportunity lost may never be found.

Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Harrykn: 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Village way.
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 29, 2022
Timzy16:
so when I'm I expecting your reply via WhatsApp; thank you
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by BlaqFaze: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2022
If you're an average guy without a website with traffic, without a YouTube channel with a good number of subscribers, a good following on Instagram, Twitter( at least 10k followers)...you can't make shit from affiliate marketing

The reason why this useless scam still exists is because"affiliate marketing" is very catchy name like programming cheesy and it's also very easy to learn, I wouldn't consider it a skill sef...so these guys try to pry on the inability of Nigerians to read things up and try to sell them crap of how affiliate marketing will make them millions...a simple Google search will tell you all you need to know about affiliate marketing.

Affiliate marketing is just about signing up to the affiliate program of big companies, then you get a personal special link with which you can bring more customers to the company...if you don't have the aforementioned requirements of a good following on SM, website with good traffic, etc forget about this line of business cheesy

When you watch a YouTube video and the YouTuber advertises a product and says use my link to sign up, that's affiliate marketing, simple stuff
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by lekzy116(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2022
Timzy16:
Those people insulting and talking trash were people who were happy when ASUU embarked on strike...

I wasn't saying ASUU strike is good but the strike can be taken advantage of instead of being idle.

This persons insulting will still return back to school broke despite the break period because they don't want to learn anything and they are still hindering people who want to.

What a pity to them.

Which pity you dey pity oga. Nah trash you dey talk. Affiliate marketing in naija nah scam as far as I know. I have a guy on my neck pressuring me to come and register this shit even for just 50k. You scam people to get paid, those one dropping their numbers don't even know shit about what you intend to do to them. I wouldn't have issue if you go straight to your point but saying ASUU is a blessing bla bla bla is very annoying..

I'm done talking okay. You can keep your rant to yourself
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by josh4jamb: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2022
I'M VERY INTERESTED (AFFILIATE MARKETING)
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Timzy16(m): 10:20am On Mar 29, 2022
lekzy116:

Which pity you dey pity oga. Nah trash you dey talk. Affiliate marketing in naija nah scam as far as I know. I have a guy on my neck pressuring me to come and register this shit even for just 50k. You scam people to get paid, those one dropping their numbers don't even know shit about what you intend to do to them. I wouldn't have issue if you go straight to your point but saying ASUU is a blessing bla bla bla is very annoying..

I'm done talking okay. You can keep your rant to yourself
Because someone is pressuring don't mean it's a scam.

That person is only interested in making sales and not giving value.

I will give you the good value you won't resist, you will be the one looking for me to get started. That's it.
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Timzy16:
Guy, I'm yet to hear or see a chat message from you and I gave you my WhatsApp number and yet nothing is coming forth. What's happening Sir
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by InfinityFabric: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
lekzy116:
Noise...

Strike is a blessing to you yen yen yen just because you want to advertise your affliate marketing. Abeg shift one side before vulnerable students yab you here...

Nonsense and education minister
Dear vulnerable student, what do you want to do with your cert ?
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Timzy16(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Dear vulnerable student, what do you want to do with your cert ?
Don't mind him...I hope he doesn't get grow old at home doing nothing
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by InfinityFabric: 5:24am On Apr 03, 2022
Timzy16:
Don't mind him...I hope he doesn't get grow old at home doing nothing
You mean grow old waiting for ASUU and FG to be serious. Hoping to go back to his sub-standard learning.
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Voldoz: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2022
Timzy16:

What a pity to them.

People can still go to school while learning this stuff, school is one of the best place to do affiliate marketing self.

ASUU strike is not a blessing not even one in disguise even me I made lots of money the last time, I even gained photography skill and graphical skill but still it's better I finish one and do the other cause I can't be thinking of Corel draw and Photoshop and still thinking of Linear programming.
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by Timzy16(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is 5 months of ASUU strike yet some people that commented negatively on this post 3 months ago are still broke grin grin grin
Re: ASUU Strike Is A Blessing by littleguy444: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Timzy16:
Because someone is pressuring don't mean it's a scam.

That person is only interested in making sales and not giving value.

I will give you the good value you won't resist, you will be the one looking for me to get started. That's it.
please I want to get trained 08106762813

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Our Students Using Their School Fees To Play Bet9ja’, UNIBEN Raises Alarm / Gov Uzodimma’s Daughter Begins PUSG / Pls Need To No The Cutoff Mark For River State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.