Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,765 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

The Viral Corp Member Who Doesn't Wanna Wear A Trouser Has Been Decamped - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Viral Corp Member Who Doesn't Wanna Wear A Trouser Has Been Decamped (348 Views)

Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video / Bishop Abioye: Any Man Who Doesn't Show Commitment Financially Not Safe To Marry / Chris Kwakpovwe, Church Ordered To Pay N9m To Member Who Lost 7 Teeth At Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Viral Corp Member Who Doesn't Wanna Wear A Trouser Has Been Decamped by badboyTee(m): 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2022
I guess everyone would have heard about the female corp member before ?

So my thoughts are since she knows all the rules and regulations of the NYSC then why bothering wearing skirts to disobey all in the name of religion!!!

Like that very sickening. Even if she opt for skirt she won't feel comfortable in it with all the trainings she would go theough and man o war drills.when it not like she would die if she puts on trousers or does she thinks others females who are wearing trousers are going to imaginary hell set in her head....

I hope she doesn't find herself to blame when she later discovers that RELIGION IS SCAM
Re: The Viral Corp Member Who Doesn't Wanna Wear A Trouser Has Been Decamped by cornelboy(f): 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
badboyTee:
I guess everyone would have heard about the female corp member before ?

So my thoughts are since she knows all the rules and regulations of the NYSC then why bothering wearing skirts to disobey all in the name of religion!!!

Like that very sickening. Even if she opt for skirt she won't feel comfortable in it with all the trainings she would go theough and man o war drills.when it not like she would die if she puts on trousers or does she thinks others females who are wearing trousers are going to imaginary hell set in her head....

I hope she doesn't find herself to blame when she later discovers that RELIGION IS SCAM

I see skirt as more revealing than trousers.

The fact is the same way a girl could wear skirt and sin, is the same way she could wear trousers and sin.

All God wants is moderacy.

God never described the type of clothing male and female should wear.
Jesus in his time wore something like man robe and skirt.
Only a misinformed churchgoer would think girls wearing trousers are sinning.

Hell is no doubt imaginary not real, doesn't exist. The Bible doesn't support the theory of hell. Religion invented it.

Eternal life right here on earth is real!
Re: The Viral Corp Member Who Doesn't Wanna Wear A Trouser Has Been Decamped by Wazobia2216: 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2022
badboyTee:

Even if she opt for skirt she won't feel comfortable in it with all the trainings she would go theough and man o war drills.when it not like she would die if she puts on trousers
Allow her to make that decision

Your own be say, make she partake! Abi no be so

Hypocrites! If na hijab now, even though bomb can be hidden in it, you guys will make it a law!

This is the same Osun Christians were fighting against in their schools

(1) (Reply)

“she Said No” Close Friend To Osinachi Vindicates Pastor Paul Enenche / How To Protect Yourself Against Evil Eyes / On That Blasphemy Allegation In Sokoto: Matters Arising.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.