Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria (7025 Views)

Become An Aggregator With Palmpay And Kudi (nomba) / Nomba POS — Charges, Daily Target, Machine Price, How To Apply 2022 / Kudi / Nomba POS Machine Commission Service And Charges 2022 Update. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 1:10am On Mar 28, 2022

Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2022
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by triplek2000: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
the charges is to much
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
triplek2000:
the charges is to much

Which charges is too much? N20 flat rate for all transfers (any amount) is too much?
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Watch video how to cash out money in your Kudi/Nomba wallet to your saved bank account in your Kudi/Nomba app

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebmrY9jVy1A
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by Dacallartow: 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
How much is kudi post terminal
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 12:05am On Apr 20, 2022
Dacallartow:
How much is kudi post terminal

Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by Mbank: 7:05pm On May 06, 2022
How Can you unmap kudi pos?
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2022
Mbank:
How Can you unmap kudi pos?

Meet your Aggregator and explain why you wish to unmap please
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by Mbank: 10:19am On May 15, 2022
wealthinfos:

Meet your Aggregator and explain why you wish to unmap please

Thanks
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2022
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2022
New arrival of Kudi POS. Click link below to see product and order:

https://youtube.com/shorts/7o_u3ArI06U?feature=share

Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 12:09pm On May 29, 2022
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by Ajeeb: 2:23pm On May 29, 2022
I only have #40,000 with me

Will you borrow me money, so I can start.

Or what I make will be 50:50
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2022
Ajeeb:
I only have #40,000 with me

Will you borrow me money, so I can start.

Or what I make will be 50:50

Plan yourself. One step at a time. Get the machine with N20k then start with 20k capital. Be prudent with that capital before you know that 20k becomes 30k, 40k, 50k and it grow. But you must be prudent or disciplined. Good luck

1 Like

Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by zubimete(f): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
Do one need to open act with them ? EXPLAIN HOW TO GET STARTED
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2022
zubimete:
Do one need to open act with them ? EXPLAIN HOW TO GET STARTED

No you don't need all that. Once you pay the caution fee of N20k you are onboarded through your android phone with the assistance of a Kudi Aggregator like me. This onboarding/registration process also requires your BVN and entails face capturing with your own phone camera
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by zubimete(f): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
wealthinfos:

No you don't need all that. Once you pay the caution fee of N20k you are onboarded through your android phone with the assistance of a Kudi Aggregator like me. This onboarding/registration process also requires your BVN and entails face capturing with your own phone camera
ok
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2022
zubimete:
ok

What's your location, do you need a POS machine?
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2022
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by zubimete(f): 10:21am On Jun 09, 2022
wealthinfos:

What's your location, do you need a POS machine?
ASABA. YES

1 Like

Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
zubimete:
ASABA. YES

Ok feel free to call me when your ready
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by KBARBIE(f): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Are you in Lagos?
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2022
KBARBIE:
Are you in Lagos?

Yes we are across Nigeria including Lagos
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Practical guide How to Cashout Kudi/Nomba commission (video). Click below:

https://naijatv.net/how-to-cashout-kudi-nomba-commission-from-commission-wallet-to-main-wallet-video/
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kudi/Nomba has recorded another breaking feat as one of the first Fintech companies in Nigeria to launch the Mobile app for iphone brands in the Mobile Money industry.

The inability of Fintech companies in Nigeria to integrate their mobile applications functionality with iphone devices has continue to pose a great challenge for mobile money agents who use iphone in the industry; but with this new development iphone users can now heave a sigh of relief as they can now access and download the Kudi/Nomba app from the app store.

The iOS app functionality is top notch and has the following features:
✅Create Account
✅Buy terminal
✅ Active your terminal
✅Collect Transfers via your Kudi/Nomba account
✅Withdraw your money to your bank account
And many more.

The iOS app which is still in it’s early stage the company promises to adding more features and functionalities to the app.

The mobile money operator (MMO) also promises to include more features like; Transfers, Invoicing, Savings and others

•Source: https://naijatv.net/kudi-nomba-launches-ios-app/

Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2022
Re: How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria by wealthinfos(m): 11:44am On Oct 15, 2022
BECOME A POS DISTRIBUTOR/AGGREGATOR IN NIGERIA

Earn daily, weekly and monthly income as a licenced POS Distributor/Aggregator in Nigeria.
Work part-time and earn consistent commissions as a POS distributor deploying different Fintech companies POS terminals (machine) across Nigeria.

Now you have a side Hussle that's pays you on autopilot.

✓Order the Blueprint/Guide Here: www.naijatv.net/pos-distributor

(1) (Reply)

ETHANOL Distributors Needed Nationwide. / Strategies To Optimize Tax Compliance For Business Owners / How To Start Agency Banking Business and Make 6 Figures Monthly Guaranteed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.