Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank (938 Views)

Earnings That Are Credited Directly In Your Bank Account - Fresh Innovation / Simple Secrets On How You Can Earn Millions Monthly On Plank Business. / Whats The Best Saving App Apart From Your Bank App That's Used To Save Up Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by yetunspat(f): 1:20am On Mar 28, 2022
When banking,
- obtain ATM, you pay,
- use ATM at any POS, you pay charges
- monthly charges on SMS and account maintainace
- you lose your ATM,you pay for a new one...

The list can go on and on,and if I have missed out on any of the heart touching charges we have had to bear with,kindly add yours.

But this is about to change, when investment is wisely made and you can weekly pay.

Mind you, its so much of a secret,that even bankers are doing it too.

You too can. But sadly,only the early birds, and serious minded are qualified for this.

Safe and secure. Chat me up on https:///F723U36NffIONIH4Q6mZkd

Come and be enlightened.
Thanks.
Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by Kdon2: 2:42am On Mar 28, 2022
yetunspat:
When banking,
- obtain ATM, you pay,
- use ATM at any POS, you pay charges
- monthly charges on SMS and account maintainace
- you lose your ATM,you pay for a new one...

The list can go on and on,and if I have missed out on any of the heart touching charges we have had to bear with,kindly add yours.

But this is about to change, when investment is wisely made and you can weekly pay.

Mind you, its so much of a secret,that even bankers are doing it too.

You too can. But sadly,only the early birds, and serious minded are qualified for this.

Safe and secure. Chat me up on https:///F723U36NffIONIH4Q6mZkd

Come and be enlightened.
Thanks.

Scam alert!
Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by yetunspat(f): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Kdon2:

Scam alert!

The world would be unbalanced if people like you didn't exist.
I have one question for you, tell me how you have been scammed by a business you didn't invest in or ask questions, support with proof and not just statement.
Don't be too quick to judge the book by its cover.
Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by Kdon2: 10:40am On Mar 28, 2022
yetunspat:

I have one question for you, tell me how you have been scammed by a business you didn't invest in or ask questions, support with proof and not just statement.

Na so! Sweet mouth won't work. Your approach reek of scam!

3 Likes

Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by Kdon2: 11:56am On Mar 28, 2022
yetunspat:

2 Likes

Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by yetunspat(f): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kdon2:

No action takers,have found it comfortable where they are.
We all know that for the first time, Nigeria is going in an unpredictable direction. But still,houses are still been built and brand new cars are bought and sold everyday like everything is normal. And no one calls them thieves, because they are not.

Knowledge is wealth, when you are fortunate to know, get on board.

I am happy you don't have proof,and the only reason I am not advertising here,is because this is for only serious minded people who are willing to ask logical questions on WhatsApp, it's not for everyone.

I am here to tell you this is REAL, its new, and its here. If you have no proof to condemn this as scam, please leave your comments on other platforms.
Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by jamace(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
yetunspat:

We all know that for the first time, Nigeria is going in an unpredictable direction. But still,houses are still been built and brand new cars are bought and sold everyday like everything is normal. And no one calls them thieves, because they are not.

I am happy you don't have proof,and the only reason I am not advertising here,is because this is for only serious minded people who are willing to ask logical questions on WhatsApp, it's not for everyone.

I am here to tell you this is REAL, its new, and its here. If you have no proof to condemn this as scam, please leave your comments on other platforms.
Arbitrage....
Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by Kdon2: 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
yetunspat:

If it works then discuss it right here. That's if you don't have any hidden agenda please
Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by yetunspat(f): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Actually, you double your investment after a period of time!
Welcome to Xifra.
All entailed in this report are:
-no skills or expertise required,
-you only have two downlines,
-you get 8%,4%,2% on the first three levels you register,
-anyone can register from anywhere in the world,
-you have your own dashboard, meaning you get to see all registered members in your team and there placements,
-you get paid every tuesdays and thursdays or at the end of every month,until you complete the circle.

Chat for more here https:///Jhuef0v2hnJJo68HaynG38.

Or
Read a full report here https://beautywaveblog./2022/03/27/actually-you-double-your-investment-welcome-to-xifra-all-entailed-in-this-report-are/

Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by Gamesmart: 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
yetunspat:

Go and advertise it on CNN then.

Take you serious opportunity where you are making crazy money off NL.
Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by yetunspat(f): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Gamesmart:

Go and advertise it on CNN then.

Take you serious opportunity where you are making crazy money off NL.

I don't know why it bothers you so much. If you are this worried,do me the honour to broadcast then.
Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by Gamesmart: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
yetunspat:

I don't know why it bothers you so much. If you are this worried,do me the honour to broadcast then.

Scammer, why are you trying to "help" people you don't know make money?

Why can't you just help your family and friends only?
Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by Incips: 3:15am On Apr 01, 2022
I am not sure!
Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by Dynamiceagle(f): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2022
It's a ponzi scheme

Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by imagrg(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2022
Con men online trying to steal your money to enrich themselves.
Be cautious.
Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by yetunspat(f): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=Gamesmart post=111543598]

Why can't you just help your family and friends only?[/quote

There is no compulsory label tag on your neck. You can pass by,and let others join as they wish.
Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by yetunspat(f): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Gamesmart:

Why can't you just help your family and friends only?

There is no compulsory label tag on your neck. You can pass by,and let others join as they wish.
Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by yetunspat(f): 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dynamiceagle:
It's a ponzi scheme

People are trading and earning. The choice is yours.
Get more ponzi proof in detail thanks.
Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by Gamesmart: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
yetunspat:

You are a criminal!

I will spoil your market and make sure hunger kills you.
Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by yetunspat(f): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are a criminal!

I will spoil your market and make sure hunger kills you.

Haters and people that have been scammed and want to clam police internet heroes. Its because you are jobless and wanted quick money most times.
You invest wisely and work towards it,no money comes over night.
See how you created a show for 300 people plus to amuse themselves on.

Let me make it simple for you.
Invest and let's work together to earn, or don't invest and leave the post for positive comments or a better option is to create a miraculous post of your own,so you feel much better.
Its best you don't reply, you are not helping anyone with your bad intentions
Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by Gamesmart: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
yetunspat:

Haters and people that have been scammed and want to clam police internet heroes. Its because you are jobless and wanted quick money most times.
You invest wisely and work towards it,no money comes over night.
See how you created a show for 300 people plus to amuse themselves on.

Let me make it simple for you.
Invest and let's work together to earn, or don't invest and leave the post for positive comments or a better option is to create a miraculous post of your own,so you feel much better.
Its best you don't reply, you are not helping anyone with your bad intentions

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are those your reeetarded shots? grin grin grin grin

Dasall? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No wahala! Just know that you will not be scamming with this moniker. You better have sense and open with a different moniker and another new scam . grin

This your reetarded Nigerian-market-mentality smearing tactics will not change that fact. I will make sure hunger kills you. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Secrets On How To Earn From Your Bank by Foundwealth001: 5:56am On Apr 02, 2022
The Op might be an innocent bystander (aka black catcher).
He might have been brainwashed and innocently considered a scam as a possible legitimate venture.
On this note, I urge you to forgive this innocent teenager who thought he could helped others to become rich while neglecting his immediate family and friends..

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Eyes N2tr Pension Fund To Address Infrastructure / How Do I Invest The Sum Of 20,000 Naira? / How To Invest 50k In Importation Business!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.