Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Anambra Is The Most Populated State In The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Is The Most Populated State In The South East (512 Views)

Obiora Okonkwo: Everybody In Anambra Is Talking About Zenith Labour Party Now / Is Anambra The Third Most Populated State In Nigeria? / "Anambra Is Atikulated" - Jennifer Douglas, Atiku's Wife Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Is The Most Populated State In The South East by Poiu11: 2:13am On Mar 28, 2022
anambra is the most populated state in the south east
Re: Anambra Is The Most Populated State In The South East by Kingozymandias(m): 3:08am On Mar 28, 2022
I am From Anambra but I want to ask you, how is this comment relevant? Are.you jobless? Are you having depression issues that suddenly you just woke up and decided to type nonsese on the internet?

This is my worry with my tribe, alot of the iliterates are allowed to speak publicly there by making us look ridiculous.

No educated person who passed through the 4 walls of a university will just wake up come online and type this rubbish .

I suggest you get educated and a job sir.

Bye

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Is The Most Populated State In The South East by Legendforte: 6:15am On Mar 28, 2022
Kingozymandias:
I. From Anambra but I want to ask you, how is this comment relevant? Are.you jobless? Are you having depression issues that suddenly you just woke up and decided to type nonsese on the internet?

This is my worry with my tribe, alot of the iliterates are allowed to speak publicly there by making us look ridiculous.

No educated person who passed through the 4 walls of a university 2ill.just wake up come online and type this rubbish .

Bye
Just imagine. I came here to learn something, but was disappointed.
Re: Anambra Is The Most Populated State In The South East by Kingozymandias(m): 7:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Legendforte:

Just imagine. I came here to learn something, but was disappointed.

It's unfortunate most people on this forum are just trolls

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Is The Most Populated State In The South East by Rayzoom: 9:55am On Mar 28, 2022
Poiu11:
anambra is the most populated state in the south east
And what's the reason for this thread? Joblessness or what?
Re: Anambra Is The Most Populated State In The South East by Sergio101(m): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2022
Rayzoom:
And what's the reason for this thread? Joblessness or what?

He's a local Yolloba man.
The most shallow Yoruba person on politics section cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Is The Most Populated State In The South East by mrvitalis(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2022
Kingozymandias:
I am From Anambra but I want to ask you, how is this comment relevant? Are.you jobless? Are you having depression issues that suddenly you just woke up and decided to type nonsese on the internet?

No educated person who passed through the 4 walls of a university will just wake up come online and type this rubbish .

Bye
If u believe that the OP is Igbo then you must be new to nairaland

1 Like

Re: Anambra Is The Most Populated State In The South East by Danzakidakura(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2022
Na them, Afonjas they want to create division among the great Igbos.

Between ogun and Osun which one is more populated ?

I even read that desert encroachment is taking over Ibadan land mass.
Re: Anambra Is The Most Populated State In The South East by Wisfem: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Bye

No single person of Igbo extraction will ever stoop so low in IQ and depleted dept of mind like this to come and type this uncultured unguided uncouth unrestrained ridiculous poppycock in a public forum, where millions of people probe for inefficiencies

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Lounge At The Ebonyi International Airport / Wife Of Anambra State Former Governor Picks APGA Nomination Form For Senate. / Throwback: Tinubu Is Corruption Personified- Dayo Adeyeye, SWAGA Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.