Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (1640 Views)

Finally Joined Nairaland After Been A Guest Reader For 8 Years / Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years / Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Thirdeyemagic: 4:54am On Mar 28, 2022
Re: .. by Irupetepete: 5:14am On Mar 28, 2022
Thirdeyemagic:
This is Americandad..I just created this new account. Grand master OCJ okocha has been appointed my solicitor in my fight with Keystone bank. I have automatically become a Free Mason. What's ur advice..

Cc: lalasticlala, seun
do they make people wealthy?
Re: .. by Legendforte: 5:23am On Mar 28, 2022
Irupetepete:
Hahaha.... Money chai. Easy ooh
Re: .. by Osebanjo(m): 5:29am On Mar 28, 2022
Americandad. cool
Re: .. by Fahdiga(m): 5:44am On Mar 28, 2022
If you can't describe how I look then you are lying
Re: .. by Bilabong(m): 6:18am On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
If you can't describe how I look then you are lying
are they supposed to have supernatural powers? I am really asking.
Re: .. by Fahdiga(m): 6:20am On Mar 28, 2022
Bilabong:
are they supposed to have supernatural powers? I am really asking.
Join then you will know
Re: .. by Thirdeyemagic: 6:42am On Mar 28, 2022
Irupetepete:

Well maybe..you have to let ur third eyes be opened first
Re: .. by ruggedtimi(m): 6:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Irupetepete:
nah
Re: .. by sonofspada(m): 7:34am On Mar 28, 2022
Thirdeyemagic:
This is Americandad..I just created this new account. Grand master OCJ okocha has been appointed my solicitor in my fight with Keystone bank. I have automatically become a Free Mason. What's ur advice..

Cc: lalasticlala, seun

Sir abeg. I never chop.

Help me before i go and steal and get beaten to death.

Hunger is real.

0009510555 Access bank.
Re: .. by Thirdeyemagic: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2022
ruggedtimi:
nah

No dey don't...just a brotherhood with similar interests
Re: .. by Cokahot: 6:55am On Mar 29, 2022
Boss I never see btc alert na
Re: .. by Thirdeyemagic: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
cool
Re: .. by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
What criteria did you meet before joining?
Do they have anything in common with Eckists and Grail movement?

1 Like

Re: .. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
ChemicalReaction:
What criteria did you meet before joining?
Do they have anything in common with Eckists and Grail movement?
U must hv a good earning and also someone must refer u. Then be ready for monthly dues of 50k years back, i cant really say about now.
They are highly highly connected internationally, u can't easily see member publicly like that unlike ogboni and d rest
Re: .. by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U must hv a good earning and also someone must refer u. Then be ready for monthly dues of 50k years back, i cant really say about now.
They are highly highly connected internationally, u can't easily see member publicly like that unlike ogboni and d rest
On the contrary, some of my lecturers flag their stickers, that's why I'm fascinated.

If lecturers whom we assume to be not so rich can be members, then I don't see how one has to be super rich to be a member.

I'm just ignorant.

1 Like

Re: .. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
ChemicalReaction:
On the contrary, some of my lecturers flag their stickers, that's why I'm fascinated.

If lecturers whom we assume to be not so rich can be members, then I don't see how one has to be super rich to be a member.

I'm just ignorant.
I stated more than 2 thing here, so which of them?
Are they ROF or Mason?
Re: .. by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I stated more than 2 thing here, so which of them?
Are they ROF or Mason?
Masons and Eckists.

1 Like

Re: .. by emmanuelbrown26: 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2022
ChemicalReaction:
Masons and Eckists.
Interesting, well will I say things are changing, unlike before. It takes time before seen a Mason outside or displaying their identity
Re: .. by Vision101(m): 12:49am On Mar 30, 2022
This confirms what we have always said: you can't go far without a force behind you. It can be positive or negative force. Those that say that Europeans and Americans pray less but they are rich should come and see.

They are the dominant members of occultic societies - free Manson, Rosicrucian order, eckankar, grey message, ogboni, etc.

They understand that the spiritual controls the physical. They don't want to make the sacrifice of denying their flesh and live a holy life but they want spiritual power.
Re: .. by BigMoneyeye: 1:50am On Mar 30, 2022
if its justice, if its honor, if its self-sacrifice and if its the souls journey through time and space,
i hope you get you truely seek...

RIP HungerBad

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Kill Myself.. Can't Continue Again / Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. / My Parents Won't Let Me Date A Man From Another Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.