Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. (982 Views)

Man Lost His Properties 2 Years After His Nigeria Wife Joined Him In Uk(vid,pix) / Wow! If This Guy Had Asked Me This Before I Joined Nairaland / Finally Joined Nairaland After Been A Guest Reader For 8 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by embracepeace: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2020
I have been a guest on nairaland for 6 years and i just decided to be a member.

I’m always seeing this name Lalatiscala, at first i thought it was a coded language � i’m yet to understand that tho.

My observations as a guest?
People’s opinions are sometimes not regarded
People complain about threads on BBN but sill click on new ones to complain further
Ladies are slut shamed without remorse
People always await Righteousness89 comments
I used to be a lowkey fan of RichDads comments but i’ve not noticed it recently
People have been scammed a lot
Nairaland has been a source helping hands to people

if this hits front page, i’ll add more but in the main time
damn niggar, issoryt�

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] [size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by jodpoundz(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2020
guy you try what a wonderful 6 years course, no worry your cgpa go mad gan, i assure you but what is the credit unit self?

3 Likes

Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2020
embracepeace:
I have been a guest on nairaland for 6 years and i just decided to be a member.

I’m always seeing this name Lalatiscala, at first i thought it was a coded language � i’m yet to understand that tho.

My observations as a guest?
People’s opinions are sometimes not regarded
People complain about threads on BBN but sill click on new ones to complain further
Ladies are slut shamed without remorse
People always await Righteousness89 comments
I used to be a lowkey fan of RichDads comments but i’ve not noticed it recently
People have been scammed a lot
Nairaland has been a source helping hands to people

if this hits front page, i’ll add more but in the main time
damn niggar, issoryt�

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] [size=8pt][/size]

You are officially welcome
I hope you will share your own opinions without being afraid of the insults and lashings. Many actually take your suggestions seriously even if it's not the initiator.
The scammers are a whopping 50 percent, I pray GOD will give the programmers wisdom on how to eradicate them so this platform can be a game changer for business in Nigeria
Once again, u are welcome..
PS..ur signature matters..it CLD change the tejectory of your business cool

2 Likes

Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by embracepeace: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2020
jodpoundz:
guy you try what a wonderful 6 years course, no worry your cgpa go mad gan, i assure you but what is the credit unit self?

grin grin e say na course
Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by embracepeace: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

I hope you will share your own opinions without being afraid of the insults and lashings. Many actually take your suggestions seriously even if it's not the initiator.
The scammers are a whopping 50 percent, I pray GOD will give the programmers wisdom on how to eradicate them so this platform can be a game changer for business in Nigeria

i’ll try embarassed

Signature?
Please educate me
Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2020
embracepeace:

i’ll try embarassed

Signature?
Please educate me

If u look at my comments, below u will see my signature and it's my email address I put there. That's your signature. U can go to edit profile and put yours there

1 Like

Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2020
Amigo;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by embracepeace: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2020
cheesy cool
any heads up? lol
J111333:
Amigo;
Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2020
embracepeace:
cheesy cool
any heads up? lol
Nay, not from me brother. Na your body go dey tell you as time dey go here. grin

Meanwhile, online feminists here are offline wife materials aka boyfriend and husband punching bags and online redpillers here aka alphamales are offline SIMPs. lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by prince2pac(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
J111333:
Nay, not from me brother. Na your body go dey tell you as time dey go here. grin

Meanwhile, online feminists here are offline wife materials aka boyfriend and husband punching bags and online redpillers here aka alphamales are offline SIMPs. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by pozehnani(f): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
You forgot to add that some people like to quote long post unnecessarily, only to write a line of sentence.

You are welcome. Feel free to flow with the good vibes.

4 Likes

Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by embracepeace: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
pozehnani:
You forgot to add that some people like to quote long post unnecessarily, only to write a line of sentence.

That’s the most annoying angry
They’re so many

1 Like

Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by pozehnani(f): 8:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
embracepeace:

That’s the most annoying angry
They’re so many

Lol...grin
Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by embracepeace: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
J111333:
Nay, not from me brother

you don already call me brother cool
Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 30, 2020
Add These: * space Bookers
* those who celebrate and dedicate ftp to God...
Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by RaymondLegacy(m): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2020
Welcome on Board
Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by ABOVEDELAW: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2020
WELCOME TO HATERS PLAYGROUND.
Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by johhbekeboh09: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

ME: I infer that Likes and Shares on Nland are earned by 'paddypaddy'!
Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by SAMBARRY: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin

Newbie on the block grin

Shey koyeke shey welcome party fun newbie eyin onibaje wonyi cool
Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by SAMBARRY: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
J111333:

Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by CHoccolaTE: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
You must be a very cool and calm person in real life for you to read Nairaland for 6 years without feeling agitated enough to react to something and post reply.

Either that or you are a liar and this is not your only account.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by tosinhtml: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
You must be a very cool and calm person in real life for you to read Nairaland for 6 years without feeling agitated enough to react to something and post reply.

Either that or you are a liar and this is not your only account.

This is a very good observation, a certain dude called DHTML18 who use to be a broken record on the programming section made me create an account back then in 2014, the Idiot used to say a lot of rubbish that gets me agitated. Airforce1 was another person who constantly makes me laugh with his Yahoo Boy posts that I had come online & fake praise the guy, so I can selfishly continue to be entertained by him cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by CHoccolaTE: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2020
tosinhtml:

This is a very good observation, a certain dude called DHTML18 who use to be a broken record on the programming section made me create an account back then in 2014, the Idiot used to say a lot of rubbish that gets me agitated. Airforce1 was another person who constantly makes me laugh with his Yahoo Boy posts that I had come online & fake praise the guy, so I can selfishly continue to be entertained by him cheesy

@bold, hahaha

You are not nice at all grin

Airforce has calmed down now sha
Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
I kind of feel bad for you

1 Like

Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by Hathor5(f): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
fieryy:
I kind of feel bad for you

grin
Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hathor5:

grin

For real o. This place is not normal. If not for addiction ehn grin
Re: Finally Joined Nairaland. My Obeservations. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Upload your pictures please, I want to check something cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Sanity Is At Risk. Help!!! / Why You Should Employ Your Wife To Work For You• / Princess Of Onne In Eleme Marries Her Heartthrob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.