Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? (52022 Views)

Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) / My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US / Italian Man Shares A Picture He Took With His Family In Onitsha In 1977-Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by israelmao(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2022
I pray comfort of the Holy Spirit upon his family.
Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:52am On Mar 28, 2022
Faller:
RIP To the dead

In other Note, I just went through the last thread, Nigerians una really get mind sha,

See as una dey advice that guy not to repay Sokoloan any shishi.

Some una go collect loan, next thing una go zero una mind for repayment.

Omo, I can't stop laughing

Reason why I stopped borrowing people money and selling my data on credit..

Some will borrow or collect data wiith full intention of never to pay back or make payment for the data.

Very wick.E.D. Set of people.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by Seredebe: 8:53am On Mar 28, 2022
Faller:
RIP To the dead

In other Note, I just went through the last thread, Nigerians una really get mind sha,

This is the reason why I stopped lending money to friends. To collect am back is impossible. I had to zero my mind. Nothing on earth will ever make me lend money to people again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by Milly44(f): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2022
They fit replace am with someone else from Nigeria? Asking for a friend
Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by JaskanFactor: 9:00am On Mar 28, 2022
We dont have a country, he better off dying in Spain unknown than dodging government sponsored bandits in Nigeria.
He still better off than those being buried in mass graves in Kaduna while the nation turns its attention to football of all things.
People are fleeing anywhere they can to escape European controlled Nigeria, at least he had food to eat till he died.

Nigeria is only for the super rich and those who cant afford to escape.
No electricity in the age of AI and nano robotics, of course its being done deliberately by the same people Nigerians are fleeing to in Europe to die in unmarked graves.
Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by Offpoint1: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2022
Faller:
RIP To the dead

I'm fully in support
Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by christistruth01: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2022
Administration1:
This is sad

The Passport was issued in Berlin only in 2019 The Berlin Nigerian Embassy would have his address at the Time and the Nigerian People around there should know him
Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by mmsen: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2022
JaskanFactor:
We dont have a country, he better off dying in Spain unknown than dodging government sponsored bandits in Nigeria.
He still better off than those being buried in mass graves in Kaduna while the nation turns its attention to football of all things.
People are fleeing anywhere they can to escape European controlled Nigeria, at least he had food to eat till he died.

Nigeria is only for the super rich and those who cant afford to escape.
No electricity in the age of AI and nano robotics, of course its being done deliberately by the same people Nigerians are fleeing to in Europe to die in unmarked graves.

This man died prematurely in a foreign hospital with nobody to care for him and you're typing this nonsense?

3 Likes

Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by HernanCortes: 9:43am On Mar 28, 2022
SWALLOW
Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by Viraltrends123: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2022
koyyess:
Immediately he japa commot, he ghosted everybody...see result now. undecided
if he didn't, does that means he won't die, those that do visit home, and those that are in contact with their families are the ones that dies the most
Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by koyyess: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Viraltrends123:
if he didn't, does that means he won't die, those that do visit home, and those that are in contact with their families are the ones that dies the most

Is this who I think it is?

Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by 2braithe: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2022
There's no where you won't see ipob.
Development na their hobby.
They come home for Christmas and start splashing development money.
Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by jpride(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2022
Faller:
RIP To the dead

Oga wetin carry loan matter come here? They are talking of a lost soul, you are talking of loan.
Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by sammirano: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2022
Druggie
Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by 2braithe: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
That's A Yellowba man considering the shape of his head.

The people on the SW should look well

Yoruba man dey bear Onyeka Chukwu....
That an IPOB development committee member.
Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by farem: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2022
VPN11:
Please help.

I think he is on FB
Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2022
VPN11:
Please help.
Another chukwuemeka! Igbos everywhere u go. RIP
Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by Cmanforall: 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
Chikeshyboy:
The Nigerian embassy in Spain should know what to do. Moreover the police in Spain should liaise with the embassy
Forget these ones
I hope the embassy helps
RIP
Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by TooGod247(m): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Just one life, pls repent
Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by Ezemeiyogu(m): 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
VPN11:
Please help.

Contact the immigration office where he obtained the passport in pH, some family details may be there.
Re: Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? by VPN11(m): 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
This is not needed
They can find him thru other means

What effort; have you made so far? With your other means?
Stop accusing; responsible people; for trying to do something , anything to help.This life ,any little help can go a long way;
Thank you nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Luxury Buses Impounded, 150 Passengers Arrested In Lagos (pic) / Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) / 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.