Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Weight Gain Issue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Gain Issue (178 Views)

APETAMIN weight gain Syrup(supplement) / High Calorie Foods For Weight Gain / Apetamin Weight Gain Syrup 200ml (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weight Gain Issue by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:17am On Mar 28, 2022
I add weight so easy and so fast when I eat and sleep. Over the years I have starved myself to control my weight and it has caused me severe ulcers. Very bad one. I have spent a lot of time and money to find a permanent treatment. It is under control now but each time I go hungry it feels like I'm under a spell.
I get migraine and dizziness. Then worse off, I get boils that starts in my eye, then under arm, face, shoulder, back, then private areas.
If I go to bed early without heavy food, I wake up with boils in my eyes, dry eyes and then feeling sickly.
The thing is, I have been conscious of my weight since I was a teen. But, as I get older, my body is gets bigger and intimidating. I used to work out in the gym, but I stopped since it was only enlarging my muscles and growing my appetite. My arms are extreme and I don't want to look like a monster eventually. I just wanna be fit and healthy. I hate food but I can't deal with the pain from hunger. Doctors recommend carbs but I see no effects. It simply increases the number of times that I visit the convenience to return to eating again.
Are there other sufferers out there with same health issue? How do you deal with yours?

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Making Exercise A Regular Habit / See Why Yesterday Should Be A Lucky Day For The Sick / If You Battle With Vaginal Dryness, Low Sperm Count, Erectile Issues,get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.