Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,988 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat (24165 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Dumped Saraki For Atiku Because Atiku Is A Great Man / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 28, 2022
Ugonna62:
What is right in what he is saying,when he vehemently supported tambuwal in 2019 primaries in PH,to fly the party ticket so that he will emerge the VP.he didnt remenber that tambuwal betrayed the party and defected to APC as a speaker when his presence &menbership is most needed, which eventually led to the painful defeat of the then ruling party PDP,so its all about self and selfish intrest and not for the good of any Nigerian or Nigeria and i can asure you that with his declaration PDP is gone forever.
Do I care what happens to PDP or APC?
I am not interested in politics and I no longer care who rules Nigeria.
Expect things to get worst whoever win the 2023 election.

The only part where I think Wike is right is that Nigerians would not have been fast-forwarded into suffering and hardship if not for the role of the likes of Atiku and Saraki in 2015.
It would have taken PDP like 50 more years to destroy us to this level.
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by Kalmikaka(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2022
If it's wike as president then am in total support, I mean I'll literally come out and vote
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by UnimkeAk(m): 9:19am On Mar 28, 2022
post=111430780:
Party of looters and criminals supported by online fraudsters.

PDP in Nigeria again?

Gbamsolutely!!!

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their National HEADQUARTERS for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Going on memory lane for those that suffer from collective amnesia around, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition..
The 12-storey structure projected to serve as the national secretariat of the former ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is tottering, being a borrowed vision that was not contemplated by the founding fathers of the party.

After organising fundraising on two occasions and gathering billions of naira, the office could not complete that single project.

As such, five years after work on the site was stopped in 2014, the new helmsmen in PDP are crying for funds to see to the completion of the building. However, the cry for more funds has raised fresh concerns over the status and whereabouts of the N21billion raised during a special fundraising dinner organised by the party on December 2014.  

Incumbent PDP national chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, recently lamented that there was not enough money to complete the new national secretariat, which cost has was varied upwards from N11.5bilion to N16billion.

The then governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji Namadi Sambo, an architect, was commissioned to put up the project design. And in a bid to get the structure off the drawing board, PDP organised fundraising on November 14, 2008, targeting N10b out of which it raked in N6b. The dinner was chaired by Vice President Goodluck Jonathan and the highest donation came from Mr. Femi Otedola, while the richest man in Africa, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, announced a donation of N3b worth of cement.

UP TILL NOW, Nothing to show for it.
They even sold the cement Dangote gave them and looted the money!

This dead and looting party doing all they can trying to stay relevant.
Awon werey 100%!!

grin cheesy wink

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

We Rise.

Amen.
Chief Uba,
God bless you and yours too.
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

They call our Darling Daddy different names,
But none of their fathers dare call him a thief!
Integrity to badt gan!!! cool

If the truth want to kill some people, let them die!
Have sense please ...
Unless political prostitution is banned ,
APC == PDP
Look at all the principal officers in the APC all former PDP members in the 16years u are always mentioning..
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by kmaster007: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2022
Jagaban of PDP
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by ofuonyebi: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2022
foolish politicians all over everywhere..
Fools they say, die by the edge of their own sword...
just like the Roman fools!

Already pindidi party has lost the battle before the war against Apici started..
Wike...Saratifki.....Atifku....presidential failures
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by JentuPrinz(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2022
Dis man na Chris Rock grin
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by Laturuturu: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2022
ALMUSTAQIM:
WIKED DECLARATION

FAILED, DEAD ON ARRIVAL

He has a point
Saraki left the party when it matters most
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by Laturuturu: 9:47am On Mar 28, 2022
alsudan:
Wike says it as it is.

Atiku, Sarakill and Tambuwal must be bared from contesting the Presidential Primaries of the PDP

These men brought the party to its knees and only ran back when it was obvious APCs next Presidential Candidate will likely come from the South.

PDP is not like APC where people reap where they didn’t Sow like the likes of Abdullahi Adamu and his NWC.

Peter Obi for President Btw.

May God bless u
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by Laturuturu: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2022
Freestainworld:
Wike thinks that Nigeria is Rivers State where he builds flyover anyhow, them go shock am, not loved in the East, won't be voted in the west and north, even his South- south, I doubt if he can even win there.

Okay but pls don't vote that agbero in Lagos.
I am begging u
Enough of this suffer head
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by abokikhalifa: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2022
maxwelltony:
Says I’ve capacity to remove APC
• Southeast PDP backs Southern governors’ stance on zoning of presidency to South
• Ortom: On Southern presidency I stand
• Party won’t preempt zoning committee’s recommendation, says spokesman

This politicians don't care about Nigeria. From his statement you can tell he is all about th power and his party PDP. No single talk on how he can bring the country back to life. Make I just see 4% of all this money way politician dey Thief.
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by Halo22: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2022
Don't be deceived with Wike and his initial gra gra. Last last, he is just eyeing the VP cos he knows he doesn't have the wherewithal to win the PDP presidential primaries.
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by Cajal(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2022
WIKE and beer are like husband and wife
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by highness25(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2022
OMENKAismad:
who will vote for this one in south east if PDP want to lose let them give it to wike

We will never forget what you did to our brothers in obigbo until today you still ban igbo meeting in River State

Ndi igbo will better vote for tinubu if wike is their opinion.
please it is Oyigbo and not Obigbo. I don't know whether Rivers State is situated in Anambra or Enugu to you
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by vikithor(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Simple and clear question
If you form a company and your company is not doing well,you abandoned it and run away,upon your return another person has managed it and it's making progress,is it logical, morally, legitimate or justifiable to want to assume controllership from the top upon resumption?
Answer: Nooooooo
Saraki,Atiku,Tambuwal and others sabotaged PDP in 2015,they have sold out their 'stakeholders/founding fathers' shares, it was Wike and Fayose,then Ekiti state governor,amongst others, that gave oxygen to the PDP who has ballooned to elephant size now.
While and few others are the only few who can influence who to lead PDP or contest for any position of choice.
Wike is not mad nor wicked,he is factual,calling spade a spade.He may contest and loose,no problem but his opinion is not entirely wrong cos he has contributed so much into a resurrected PDP.
Learn how to drive manual or automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in short time.
See contacts below for calls or Whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by warlordd(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
alsudan:
Wike says it as it is.

Atiku, Sarakill and Tambuwal must be bared from contesting the Presidential Primaries of the PDP

These men brought the party to its knees and only ran back when it was obvious APCs next Presidential Candidate will likely come from the South.

PDP is not like APC where people reap where they didn’t Sow like the likes of Abdullahi Adamu and his NWC.

Obi Pandora cannot reap where he did not sow because he joined from Apga after ruling Anambra for 8 years.
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by Ozalogbo2020: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
So where are the youths?
I wish we the youths can organize ourselves against these old grandfathers.
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by Dot101: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
God is with us, that’s why APC keeps failing everyday. I’m declaring it (presidential ambition) for the first time in Benue. I’m going to run for election,” Wike said.

Ogbeni Wike, nothing concern God with political parties.
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by NLPoliceWoman: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
RTR
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by Robinx16: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Anybody can contest oo but as for me and my northern pple we are letting power go anywhere else ��
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by BlazinGlory40: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
alsudan:
Wike says it as it is.

So how come atiku won ticket last time and people like you were atikulating?
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by Scamburster(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
warlordd:

Obi Pandora cannot reap where he did not sow because he joined from Apga after ruling Anambra for 8 years.
Your nightmare.
Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by AssAss12: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.

Rule 20:

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

has repeatedly flouted this rule using his Nlpolicewoman moniker. Why hasn't he been banned? And why is he allowed to operate alternate moniker

1 Like

Re: Wike Blames Atiku, Saraki For PDP’s 2015 Defeat by SeeItSayIt: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Very correct! A very valid reason they ought to have been disqualified from contesting primary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno / Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / Obaseki: I’ll Contest Edo Governorship Election On APC Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.