Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Toke Makinwa Wants To Experience The Intricacies Of Motherhood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Wants To Experience The Intricacies Of Motherhood (344 Views)

Toke Makinwa wants to join the #Fvckyouchallenge with story of her ex-husband? / Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" / Ufuoma Mcdermott And Family Cover Aisle Of Motherhood In Style [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Wants To Experience The Intricacies Of Motherhood by Azeemokoya: 7:17am On Mar 28, 2022
Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa has revealed on her social media platform that she is prepared to experience the intricacies of motherhood.

On Sunday, March 27, social media users took to their various platforms to celebrate mothers. The entertainment polymath revealed that she did not receive any message as a mother.

Taking to her Twitter platform on Sunday evening, Toke Makinwa revealed that she is yet to experience the fascinating moments and duties that comes with being a mother.

She mentioned on her post that she hopes her prayers are answered soon.

Here is what she wrote on her Twitter page:

“I can’t wait to celebrate my first Mother’s Day sometime in the future (hopefully soon)”

She continued, “To be responsible for a human life; to get to teach my offspring about God.”

The concluding part of her post reads; “To feel specially appreciated for being someone’s mommy. Shuuuu the feeing.”

Toke Makinwa was previously married to gym instructor, Maje Ayida; the couple walked down the aisle in 2014 before ending their union in a divorce in 2017...

https://newsroundtheclock.com/toke-makinwa-wants-to-experience-the-intricacies-of-motherhood/

Re: Toke Makinwa Wants To Experience The Intricacies Of Motherhood by house10s2: 7:28am On Mar 28, 2022
so dat u go use billing chase the father away shey
Re: Toke Makinwa Wants To Experience The Intricacies Of Motherhood by Flexherbal(m): 7:39am On Mar 28, 2022
That’s good. Motherhood is a beautiful experience.

(1) (Reply)

Portable Zazu And Obi Cubana Light Up The Street With Odogwu Bitters Advert / I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Drag Ex-lover / 5 Yahoo Boy Run Mad After Fake Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.