|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,108,685 members, 7,671,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 09 December 2023 at 09:25 AM
|Software Sales Excecutive by tunsy90: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2022|
Software Sales Executive
This job is to develop the local market for a world-class Analytical software solution. Successful candidate will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities with prospective customers, nurturing the relationship, and ultimately closing deals to meet predetermined targets.
Key Deliverables, Technical Knowledge, Soft Competencies, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to utilize strategic, proven sales methodologies to ensure that new business opportunities are converted to new business software sales.
- Responsibility for preparation of business cases, proposals, tender responses, presentations, and sales contracts.
- Responsibility for preparation of variety of sales status reports including activities, follow-ups, closings, and adherence to targets.
- Ensuring that the CRM system (Salesforce) is accurately updated with all necessary information.
- Proven solution software sales knowledge and ability.
- Target-driven, dynamic, confident and networking skills
- Ability to multi-task and work across multiple projects and clients, without “dropping-the-ball”. Well-spoken and presentable with exceptional presentation skills.
Education Qualifications and Experience
- BSc in IT / Business Studies or similar tertiary qualification
- At least 2 years proven experience in a software solution sales role
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated and a collaborative team player.
- Have inherent desire to succeed and exceed the goals and targets set by business
NOTE: A female is needed
Interested candidate should forward her CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4th April 2022.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22