Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram (3761 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal / Soldiers Surround Ex Gombe State Governor, Senator Danjuma Goje's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by prettyG: 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2011
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by OAM4J: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2011
[size=14pt]Yuguda and Goje apologise to Boko Haram[/size]

The Bauchi State governor and the former Gombe State governor react to statements by the radical Islamic sect that it would hunt them down

Governor Isa Yuguda of Bauchi State and Senator Danjuma Goje from Gombe State have publicly appologised to radical Islamic sect, Boko Haram, for any rights violations suffered during the military crackdown on its leaders in 2009.

"I apologise to the members of Jama'atu Ahlussunnah lidda'awati wal Jihad for perceived injustices caused them as they have the full rights to be protected by the law," Yuguda said in a statement on Saturday."I hope this will further the healing of the trauma on Jama'atu Ahlussunnah, and open the door to meaningful dialogue that will end hostilities and usher peace for which the religion of Islam is all about."

Goje, the former governor of Gombe, said: "as a true Muslim, who believes in peace and brotherhood, I hereby tender my public apology to the organisation for any wrong done to it in the course of performing my duty as the then governor of Gombe State".

Boko Haram, which also goes by the name Jama'atu Ahlussunnah lidda'awati wal Jihad, is based in Borno State, but has also been active in nearby Bauchi and Gombe. It has claimed responsibility for series of attacks on security operatives and politicians in the region.

Yuguda and Goje were apparently responding to Boko Haram's demand for apologies as a precondition for dialogue with government.

In a recent media report, Abu Zaid, the spokesman for Boko Haram, had said the sect would hunt down the governors of Borno, Bauchi and Gombe. "We would not relent in our efforts of searching for them until they come out publicly and apologize," he allegedly said.

Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno State had already offered amnesty any member of the sect who renounces violence. However, Boko Haram has continued to demand for a wider application of Sharia Law in the north.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/yuguda-and-goje-apologise-boko-haram
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by OAM4J: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2011
The fear of boko haram is the beginning of executives apologies.
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by Afam4eva(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2011
This is ridiculous.How can these big men be appologizing to a terrorist group. Imagine Bush or Obama apologizing to Osama bin laden.
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by OAM4J: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2011
^I guess they have come to realize that the Commander in Chief of the Armed forces and all the Nigerian security forces can not save them from the wrath of Boko Haram.

I see no reason why any Youth copper from the South should accept to serve in any of the Northern Boko haram infested states. And about time the Southern Governors put a stop to it too, because it is obvious that our C-in-C and security forces cannot guaranty the safety of these people.
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by Rhea(f): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2011
[size=14pt]Interesting The only thing that corrupt politician fear is death[/size] grin
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by kabba7(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2011
Hmm this is first step Book Haram ministry will. Follow รท monthly salaries like their elder brothers.Next. OPC enter stage!
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by naijaking1: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2011
Apologies are not enough, they should forward their salaries to boko haram too.
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by Rhino5dm: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2011
wonder they said shall never end. lol
see apology from polithivecians. This Isa Yuguda is quick to apologise to boko haram because his family lives is on the line but he was making case when those 10 corpers were murdered in a cold blood abi? I guess is about time he is paid back in his own coins. It's time to share the agony of the families of those 10 slain corpers. Boko haram you have the floor! Do what you are known for.
I laugh in Jihad. grin grin grin
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by Rhino5dm: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2011
wonder they said shall never end. lol
see apology from polithivecians. This Isa Yuguda is quick to apologise to boko haram because his family lives is on the line but he was making case when those 10 corpers were murdered in a cold blood abi? I guess is about time he is paid back in his own coins. It's time to share the agony of the families of those 10 slain corpers. Boko haram you have the floor! Do what you are known for.
I laugh in Jihad. grin grin grin
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by Odunnu: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2011
Wonders will indeed never end!!!
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2011
;d
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by kabba7(m): 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2011
Just like Yiguda we should not forget those Governors who were arming militants|kidnapers. They are known anyway.
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by Nwaaba1(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2011
just see what this musilem is causing to this country boko haram your time is numbered bear that in mind nonsense people god will punish you all this week is they final battle be prepared.
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by favouredjb(f): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2011
OAM4J:

The fear of boko haram is the beginning of executives apologies.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,i cant stop laffing

@post,na wa o,boko haram have become lords even unto the federal govt,i wonder where we re going in this country
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by favouredjb(f): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2011
afam4eva:

This is ridiculous.How can these big men be appologizing to a terrorist group. Imagine Bush or Obama apologizing to Osama bin laden.

^^ i wonder o,its ridiculous and in bad taste!
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by Psalty(f): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2011
So we have sunk this low in Nigeria wid govs now apologising to these faceless terrorist. What a shame GEJ, maybe next will be Jona apologising to BH
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2011
The two wise men Goje and Yuguda, these guys are not fools they know the federal government will not give them security, hence, apology became

imperative. When people at hub of the government are not secured it becomes apparently the security has lopes. Boko haram fire them untill the

bastards change their thinking. When masses are suffering you shall never have a peace on your loots,
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2011
Psalty:

So we have sunk this low in Nigeria wid govs now apologising to these faceless terrorist. What a shame GEJ, maybe next will be Jona apologising to BH

GEJ WILL NOT ONLY APOLOGISE, HE WILL SOON BEG THEM WHEN HE REALISE HIS SECURITIES ARE TOO WEAK TO ARREST THEM.
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2011
next forward the security vote to boko haram and start paying them protection money
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by Orisdude: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2011
These 2 guys are jokers, jokers I tell you.
Do they think that Boko Haram is hearing this crap?
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2011
Even corrupt politicans are scared of death
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by Ty207: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2011
tom28:

Even corrupt politicans are scared of death
my broda na so we see am o!(:-
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by teskyg: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2011
@ Abu-Maryam.I agree with you.Boko Haram fire all the bastards.Boko Haram would have won our support if they are firing all those political thieves rather than killing innocent people like them who themselves are victims of oppression and bad governance.Boko HaramFire them thieves and their families until they return all they have stolen from us.
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by agentzakky(m): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2011
COWARDS!!! rich man no wan die.
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by dustydee: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2011
Chei! see fear. cheesy
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by doveweed(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2011
LET ME BORROW THE WORDS OF HON. PATRICK OBAHIAGBON, 'THE PURPOSELESS, PURPOSELESSNESS, THE VISIONLESS, VISIONLESSNESS, THE CONSCIENCELESS, CONSCIENCELESSNESS OF THE MYOPIC AND RUDDERLESS, RUDDERLESSNESS OF OUR LEADERS'

YOU ARE A CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AND CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF THE STATE, AND YET YOU ARE APOLOGIZING TO TERRORISTS. WHAT A COUNTRY!
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by unknown247: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2011
I'm very sure that this doesn't end with only apology. Yuoguda and Danjuma are now sponsors to boko haram. I wonder what GEJ is waiting for, before he will do justics.
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2011
All those killed are collateral damage, though its painful. grin grin grin grin

teskyg:

@ Abu-Maryam.I agree with you.Boko Haram fire all the bastards.Boko Haram would have won our support if they are firing all those political thieves rather than killing [b]innocent people like them who themselves are victims of oppression and bad governance.[/b]Boko HaramFire them thieves and their families until they return all they have stolen from us.
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2011
Honestly these are the wise men of our time grin grin grin grin

FRESH AIR !!!!!!!
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by baslone: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2011
afam4eva:

Smart guys! They have finally realized what is on ground. You never see nothing!!!

GEJ sef will crawl on his knees! You think these boiz are smiling! The present clueless government
is bringing a knife to a gun fight! They cant do them nada!!

Too bad! The innocents will just keep suffering!Se na only Karu, Maraba and Nyanya dem block?

No wahala keep talking tough and keep dieing
Re: Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram by maitapo9ic(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2011
Ha ha ha!!! no one wanna die but they wanna get to heaven, bunch of cowards. he he he they seek no apology to the omnipotent God, of what they did bad to the poors , and now begging boko haram that sound bitching and i pray to God that may he not let boko haram admit there prayer neither pity 'EM.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Blame Gej, Blame The System / Atiku, Single Highest Employer Of Labour In The Niger Delta / IBB To Jonathan: The Two Resource Men You Offended Against Your Own Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.