Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Environmental Disaster:this Waste Has Been Here For Over 2weeks In Uyo(photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Environmental Disaster:this Waste Has Been Here For Over 2weeks In Uyo(photo) (253 Views)

Help, My 2weeks Old Baby Has A Sunken Fontanelle. What Do We Do? / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide In Uyo Over Pressure From Husband / Healthy Skin Tips: How To Get Beautiful Skin In Just 2weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Environmental Disaster:this Waste Has Been Here For Over 2weeks In Uyo(photo) by Utanisco(m): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2022
I'm not a fan of politics or political appraiser
I'm living in akpan essien street off ikot ekpene road in Uyo,akwa ibom state.

This waste has been here for over 2weeks in my area and seems the green brigade will not come anytime soon to carry it.
Last night a young girl of 17-20yrs of age slumped due to the toxic nature of the smell coming out from the waste.

People living around here have been living in bad conditions due to high toxic smell of the waste

I have called all the radio stations in akwa ibom to make this known to the govt of akwa IBom,please and please they should come and carry this thing

The smell is killing us

Thank you

Re: Environmental Disaster:this Waste Has Been Here For Over 2weeks In Uyo(photo) by Flexherbal(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Environmental Disaster:this Waste Has Been Here For Over 2weeks In Uyo(photo) by McGg: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2022
Utanisco:
I'm not a fan of politics or political appraiser
I'm living in akpan essien street off ikot ekpene road in Uyo,akwa ibom state.

This waste has been here for over 2weeks in my area and seems the green brigade will not come anytime soon to carry it.
Last night a young girl of 17-20yrs of age slumped due to the toxic nature of the smell coming out from the waste.

People living around here have been living in bad conditions due to high toxic smell of the waste

I have called all the radio stations in akwa ibom to make this known to the govt of akwa IBom,please and please they should come and carry this thing

The smell is killing us

Thank you

Just this small thing

Try come to aba

1 Like

Re: Environmental Disaster:this Waste Has Been Here For Over 2weeks In Uyo(photo) by qekng40(f): 10:36am On Mar 28, 2022
No be una pour an there??
Re: Environmental Disaster:this Waste Has Been Here For Over 2weeks In Uyo(photo) by Utanisco(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:
No be una pour an there??
Will you marry me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can Get Urgent Health Loan Today. / Which General Hospital Has Neurology Department? / Free Family Healthcare Services In Kaduna State !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.