Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? (34236 Views)

You Came Back From Work And You Met Your Daughter Like This, What Would You Do? / Finding My Doppelganger / Could This Be Jidenna's Doppelganger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by adekola02(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yes..... We are both working.... D same department for DAT mata...... @engr akin
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by adekola02(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Everyone keeps calling us brothers.... Even d management at one point decides to quinz us..... Saying we are both family and related..... He started working at lafarge before me though
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Banbanna(m): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
SarakiBukola:
Yes. I saw Will Smith ...

I was like... mehn. This is my carbon copy without tribal marks.

Mirror image ooo.

shocked shocked shocked

See the picture I took with him.

Only you impersonate Saraki, and now Will Smith from Gemini. Why all these identity theft na undecided wink
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Banbanna(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
JentuPrinz:
There was dis gal I was dating in secondary skul..if people see us together,Dem dey call her my sister coz she resemble my junior sis die grin

Wow! Omo you try o. Feels weird sha dating someone who looks almost like your lil sis. I doubt if I'll be able to stomach that. wink
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Stevyne: 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yes.

Ola dips, na my lookalike
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Banbanna(m): 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
adekola02:
Everyone keeps calling us brothers.... Even d management at one point decides to quinz us..... Saying we are both family and related..... He started working at lafarge before me though

That must be a funny situation 2 be in. wink. I'd bet you were both laffing/smiling whilst they were quizzing you guys.
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Rincrys: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
I've met like 3 people who really look like me.
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Wisedove(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Wisedove(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
grin
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by YOUNGEBEN91(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
During NYSC.

We were both in the same Platoon 1.
He is Hausa, while I am Yoruba.

One of his friends came to me one day and started speaking Hausa. He was surprised when I told him I did not understand everything he said. He begged and left.
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Bsmartt(m): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
I saw him in a shopping mall last year. In fact, the staff were the ones calling my attention to it that I have the resemblance of one of their colleagues.
It was a memorable experience.
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by ursullalinda(f): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
VillageBus:
When I was in jss1, there was this boy in ss1 that looks exactly like me just bigger. And the boy stubborn, regularly them dey ask am to bring his parents to school e dey refuse, the teachers go come meet me say make i tell our parents to come school, me and more than 5 teachers argue say na my brother, na when I show d surname na him Dem go finally leave me, still dey look me somehow cheesy

Hahaha mine was in Js1 with me and very stubborn......I served punishment tire because they always mistake me to be her.......it wasn't funny then sha
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Wisedove(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:

Tag her cool
She's not on this forum of course, I would have tag her.
I can link you guys up though. She was surprised when I sent her your pic .

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Aguilar(m): 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
My doppelganger is eric from bbn 2020 show. I'm not a fan of bbn but people around me said that i look a lot like him.
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by JentuPrinz(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2022
Banbanna:

Wow! Omo you try o. Feels weird sha dating someone who looks almost like your lil sis. I doubt if I'll be able to stomach that. wink

Lol..me and d gal lookalike sef grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by koyyess: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Yes...but I was more good looking.
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Mayour11(m): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2022
I have not met minein person, but anytime I see the picture of his traditional wedding, I always feel like crying that I couldn't get across to him. It's just so scary.
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Mom007(f): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Not me but my sister. I saw the picture of the lady on fb. The resemblance was uncanny! I screen grabbed it and sent to all my siblings even my parents. They all said it was my sis. Even my sis asked when the pix was taken as she didn't recognise the clothes as hers... God is wonderful sha! smiley
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Aaay: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
No
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Afokesco(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
people mistake me for victor ad

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Shadeeah: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
I have doppelganger(s) scattered everywhere.
I even helped one with accommodation for a month but she took advantage of our resemblance to dupe people with my name saying we are blood sisters.

When I saw her pics then, I'd start thinking of when I took the shot before remembering it wasn't me.

So many scenarios of mistake identities and when they try to confirm by showing me pictures, it baffles me.
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by meedoLock(m): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
Oya, who resemble me? undecided

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Polynek(m): 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Long time ago, when I was still in the village, sleeping in my room and my kindred guys rush to my room and woke me up, I asked Dem what is the problem, they told me to come and see my Ejima (twin) grin I told Dem to stop Dix prank pls, grin they brought a news paper dat has an image of young guy looking exactly like me grin, they told me to go and ask my mom if She had a child b4 meeting my Dad grin
Honestly I was surprised to see someone dat has all my physical features : cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Who do I look like?

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by Roycemadeit(m): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
In my undergraduate days there was a guy who looked so much like me. Once; a lecturer wanted to get my matric because he thought you had sent me out and I sneaked back into his class, it was until we showed him the guy standing outside that he believed he wasn't me.
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by adekola02(m): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2022
Banbanna:

That must be a funny situation 2 be in. wink. I'd bet you were both laffing/smiling whilst they were quizzing you guys.
... As if u wer der.... We always keeps laughing cuz we are tired of explaining to people that we are not related

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by slinkygomez(m): 1:30am On Mar 29, 2022
People say I resemble whitemoney
Re: Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction? by fineberry(m): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2022
People use to say i look like Adekunle Gold when he was still keeping Afro, na full gallas I dey maintain now shaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies In Japan Cell After Hunger Strike / Killed Monitor Lizard This Morning / Schoolgirl Crushed To Death In Nnewi (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.