Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Benue Born Omeche Oko, Others Justle For N35m, Car, Ambassadorial Deal - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Benue Born Omeche Oko, Others Justle For N35m, Car, Ambassadorial Deal (407 Views)

Benue Family Rejects Coffin Man Brought For In-Law's Burial / Pastor Sends Catholic Guests Out Of Church During Wedding In Benue / Man Buried Without Coffin In Benue State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benue Born Omeche Oko, Others Justle For N35m, Car, Ambassadorial Deal by okrote4real: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2022
...As Naija Hood Rep Reality TV Show Debuts

A Lagos-based indigene of Benue State, Omeche Oko, was on Sunday night unveiled among 20 other contestants gunning for the price money of N35 million and a brand new car in the debut edition of reality TV show, Naija Hood Rep.

Oko, a multi-talented actor who has featured in many movies, drama series, comedy skits and who is also a fashion/commercial model, would be representing Otukpo, Benue State, as her hood.

She said even though she was born and raised in Jos, Plateau State and now lives and works in Lagos, she decided to represent her hometown, Otukpo, as the show is a huge platform to project her people positively and correct some long-held wrong notions about Benue State in general and Otukpo in particular.

"I want to go into the show because it's cultural and when I meet people, they always get my state wrong. So this once, I want to show Benue to the world. We may not be among the largest ethnic groups but we are unique."

Oko describes herself as a fighter, smart, beautiful and all round business woman.
The show which will last for 10 weeks, will be aired on satellite TV and streamed on social media platforms.

Contestants will be required to showcase their culture, talents and creativity and knowledge of the hood they represent while viewers will vote to keep their favourite contestants in the house.

At the end of the show, the winner will go home with a N10m cash prize and a car, while the first and second runners up will get N10 million and N5 million respectively.

Benue Born Omeche Oko, Others Justle For N35m, Car, AmbassadorialDealĀ https://kakaakireporters.com/2022/03/28/benue-born-omeche-oko-others-justle-for-n35m-car-ambassadorial-deal/

(1) (Reply)

Become A Certified Data Analyst In Business Intelligence (microsoft Power Bi) / Waec 2022 Mathematics Expo Questions And Answers Obj And Essay [june 1st 2022] / ADRON Launches Free Health Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.