Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Unlimited Cardless Arbitrage - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Unlimited Cardless Arbitrage (2077 Views)

Cardless Arbitrage At Bank Rate Of N850/$ / How To Do Cardless Withdrawal On All Banks In Nigeria / Hotbit Cardless Arbitrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlimited Cardless Arbitrage by Vykaz(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2022
Good day everyone, I know alot of people would call this scam, it's your own cup of tea, I am here to share an update I have been using for quite sometime now, it's a cardless Arbitrage.... I would be making use of 1xbet, Airtm, Moneygo or Perfect Money apps... With this arbitrage system, you fund your account in naira and withdraw in $ to your Airtm, Moneygo or Perfect Money.... Airtm rate is best so far, you get your funds in $ at the rate of #413, you can use it on Binance to buy usdt and sell @#583.... So you would be making approximately #170 per every dollar .... Attached are screenshots of withdrawal to my Airtm account... If you wanna know further about this, contact me on Whatsapp @08139401239 or Telegram @Vykazz

Re: Unlimited Cardless Arbitrage by Mideriks04(f): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Your number is not registered on WhatsApp
Re: Unlimited Cardless Arbitrage by telleyway: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mideriks04:
Your number is not registered on WhatsApp

I have carried out an investigation into airtm as posted by OP.
What they are doing basically is when you want to ad funds, they Link you in a p2p arrangements. Their rate is even higher compared to binance. A dollar is more than #600 at the end of the process.
Re: Unlimited Cardless Arbitrage by Onbiz(m): 12:46am On May 06, 2022
Vykaz:
Good day everyone, I know alot of people would call this scam, it's your own cup of tea, I am here to share an update I have been using for quite sometime now, it's a cardless Arbitrage.... I would be making use of 1xbet, Airtm, Moneygo or Perfect Money apps... With this arbitrage system, you fund your account in naira and withdraw in $ to your Airtm, Moneygo or Perfect Money.... Airtm rate is best so far, you get your funds in $ at the rate of #413, you can use it on Binance to buy usdt and sell @#583.... So you would be making approximately #170 per every dollar .... Attached are screenshots of withdrawal to my Airtm account... If you wanna know further about this, contact me on Whatsapp @08139401239 or Telegram @Vykazz
Is this still working??
Re: Unlimited Cardless Arbitrage by OLORIPAPA: 4:15am On May 06, 2022
I need more info.
Re: Unlimited Cardless Arbitrage by Jeitv(m): 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
O boy....
You dont want to complete what you started.....
You made me to lose money on your Arbitrage format which is not working for me.
I paid you for the training then you decided to not to pick my calls....you snub my chats....
see if you have not tried what you want to teach please keep it to youself.
Re: Unlimited Cardless Arbitrage by tunygold: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
This GUY IS A BIG TIME SCAMMER, PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR HIM. I PAID TO BE TAUGHT AN UPDATE AFTER PAYING HE ASKED ME TO DOWNLOAD AND REGISTER ON SOME WEBSITE THEN AFTER THAT HE REFUSE TO PICK OR ANSWER MY TEXT.

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THEN GO FIND OUT YOURSELF THE HARD WAY.
Re: Unlimited Cardless Arbitrage by Yungmil: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
tunygold:
This GUY IS A BIG TIME SCAMMER, PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR HIM. I PAID TO BE TAUGHT AN UPDATE AFTER PAYING HE ASKED ME TO DOWNLOAD AND REGISTER ON SOME WEBSITE THEN AFTER THAT HE REFUSE TO PICK OR ANSWER MY TEXT.

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THEN GO FIND OUT YOURSELF THE HARD WAY.
Bro pls did u later learn this arbitrage system. Pls
Re: Unlimited Cardless Arbitrage by imagrg(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
This arbitrage thing is a scam.
Re: Unlimited Cardless Arbitrage by Rqw1: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
Binary options deriv traders can now make money everyday using automated trading bots

(1) (Reply)

N2500 Turned To N45,000 In 3days / Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes / Cash Chain Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.