Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division (10461 Views)

Gunmen Free Inmates In Anambra After Bombing Police Division / Video Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Inyi Police Division, Enugu (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by Yankiss(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2022
Imo used to be very peaceful. What is really happening in that state?

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by Yankiss(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2022
what the hell is happening in imo state? This state used to be much more peaceful before. What went wrong? So much killing and insecurity.

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by BurnaBaby(f): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2022
Coward UGM!!
Why are they avoiding Anambara state today.
Snipers are everywhere show face and get a headshot
Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by qekng40(f): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
I love you too
Don't you have any other thing to do/say apart from this??
I need you to be creative.. I expect more from you smiley

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 28, 2022
1st time I see Obowo mentioned herd on NL..

Hmmm Ehume Obowo lol
Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by Fahdiga(m): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2022
qekng40:
I miss you
I miss you too
Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by HenryWilliams(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
ESN, zukwanu ike!

How can a militia hope to arm its fighters by attacking security formations across the SE region? That doesn't sound strategic.

they need the weapons in the armoury and of dead officers.
Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by pachigo001(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2022
Police and lies be lies which police recovered weapon ��
Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2022
This is fake news...

Am from Obowo nothing like this happens
Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by Dikegodspower(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Pure lie.
If I were them,they will be closing this their gutter because we know the truth
Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by 24brains(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2022
Kwanza:
https://www.newtelegraphng.com/just-in-imo-police-repel-another-attack-on-station/
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
audio..... Keep on deceiving the dumb zoogerians. Non of them were arrested but only guns recovered? They left their guns just like that and ran awaY abi.
Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by Sleekfingers: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Obagofixxy:
photos and videos

They should be going about taking pictures and videos abi?
Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by Sleekfingers: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Aurielfinizu:
This is fake news...

Am from Obowo nothing like this happens

Of course, any news from southeast na fake news. Make una continue

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by Obagofixxy: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sleekfingers:

They should be going about taking pictures and videos abi?

Then it fake
Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by matm: 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
In the past, police station was a place of refuge for one running away from armed robbers.It is also d only place u can report any form of imminent attack.But today, it is becoming scary to spend minutes at d station for any reason b/c of fear of attack from on d police by d same people u are going there to report.
May God help us.
And when d police is making all possible efforts to protect their office from d enemy, I wonder how they would be able to take d battle to d enemies enclave.
God will help us and d police and return things to normal
Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by ablejesus26(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Useless bastards like igboson, famtomxx, emergingnation, newton say they are dss killers,but will still come here to wail , gnash their teeths and cry in pain that this same dss killers have been killed.
Very useless set of animals wey e no fit better for
Ever since they brought their militant esn into Imo State trouble upon trouble is all we keep getting,death and more death shall continue to hit their camp if they don't take their nonsense out of Imo State.
God bless Imo State.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
Whenever the Zoo police are reporting and if you don't see these kind of statement, just know that it is fake.

The police operatives of the division and some of the Command’s Tactical Teams responded swiftly, engaging the hoodlums in a fierce gun duel preventing them from gaining entrance to the station and in the process forced the hoodlums into retreating and they escaped back into the forest with various degrees of bullet wounds. Lies!

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by Modest200(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2022
My own obowo and I didn’t know. Zukwanike shocked cool cool shocked
Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by ablejesus26(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
heniford2:
DSS again in IMo state undecided

You sound like imbe if you no know make I tell you now�
They are dss no problem,but if you join celebrate them when they first start this killings
E no go better for you.

Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by Mrquote: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kwanza:

Why always imo state?
Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by techWriter3: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
murdering themselves to evidence a juncture to politicians
Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by heniford2: 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Whenever the Zoo police are reporting and if you don't see these kind of statement, just know that it is fake.

The police operatives of the division and some of the Command’s Tactical Teams responded swiftly, engaging the hoodlums in a fierce gun duel preventing them from gaining entrance to the station and in the process forced the hoodlums into retreating and they escaped back into the forest with various degrees of bullet wounds. Lies!
lies oh grin cheesy you sabi them someone showed me the picture the even killed one policeman the came with bottle bomb and grande oh undecided they burnt the front house of the police.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division by lionphil(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
ESN, zukwanu ike!

How can a militia hope to arm its fighters by attacking security formations across the SE region? That doesn't sound strategic.

Apart from buying in a nonexistent market, how else can they do it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Borrow To Pay Salaries, Says Ortom / Dangote Supported Oshiomhole's Re-Election With N900M! / APC, Danger To Nigeria - Ezeife, Ex-Anambra Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.