Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex (28618 Views)

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by MadamVanessa(f): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2022
A 40-year-old woman is nursing injuries at the Busia County Referral Hospital in Kenya, after her husband attacked her with a machete for denying him conjugal rights.

The incident happened at Misaro village in Siaya county.

The woman, Judith Anyago, said that she was forced to deny her husband conjugal rights because he is allegedly HIV-positive.

The woman also accused her husband of having extramarital affairs, particularly after discovering condoms and female undergarments that did not belong to her in his trouser.

Rose Kwena, the victim’s nurse, confirmed the ordeal, saying doctors are currently managing the patient well but will determine the extent of injuries after a CT scan.

While condemning the incident, Anyango’s brother-in-law Festo Onyango Odhiambo expressed disappointment in what his brother Jackton Opondo did, adding that they had scheduled a family meeting to resolve the squabbles between the couple.

The family is now pleading with law enforcement to find and apprehend the perpetrator, whom they describe as a dangerous man.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/man-hacks-wife-with-machete-for-denying-him-sex.html

1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by Optimist44: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
May God protect us and not allow us to be consumed by anger and evil. Can I hear Amen?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by Boogyman557: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool Which kind useless MANCHI of a husband be Dat NAA!

Y u go CUT CUT dis FINE CHIKALER ( woman) like Dis!

SEE as dis woman FINE.. SEE lips as LIPS make SENSE

Make Una Carry dat useless MANCHI of a husband and JAZZ in my UNIT or AMA!

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to USE my old KALA take BLAST BLAST em left leg DROP 4 GROUND then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST em BLOKOS from d left angle side so dat em BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL!

I No go STOP der oooo!

I go USE my WEED take CHUK inside em YANNSH!

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by ademasta(m): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by MadamVanessa(f): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Mynd44

This violence against women must stop please.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by MadamVanessa(f): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
shocked

God punish him.

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by WiszyFraud: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Which kind useless MANCHI of a husband be Dat NAA!

Y u go CUT CUT dis FINE CHIKALER ( woman) like Dis!

SEE as dis woman FINE.. SEE lips as LIPS make SENSE

Make Una Carry dat useless MANCHI of a husband and JAZZ in my UNIT or AMA!

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to USE my old KALA take BLAST BLAST em left leg DROP 4 GROUND then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST em BLOKOS from d left angle side so dat em BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL!

I No go STOP der oooo!

I go USE my WEED take CHUK inside em YANNSH!

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

43 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by Giffted(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
problem no dey finish for Africa sha.. Man used him own hand disfigured his wife face and they're bringing up family meeting to resolve the issue. He can never try this in any western countries

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by Nwakannaya1: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Kenya and weird acts be like Igbo man and money. Inseparable!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by Bisolacar: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
helo
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by Olachase(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na person them machete like this
Has this woman Don see 99 nothing fit make her fear 100 grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by joshmaster487: 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2022
sad
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Oga why naw? Why you go shame yourself like this, now you don give people like siofra madamvanessa iyaebe chance to talk ill about the men forgetting say a female staff at CNN Africa is molesting the male staffs at CNN Africa for grade and a lady recently molested a Nigerian musician on stage.... And silentqueen also molested her cousin who just came back from oversea... Dem no go talk that one ooo... Feminishits...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by WiszyFraud: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
shocked
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by gambia(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Even the devil will be shocked by some peoples action.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by Dankovich1: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
What can not happen in Kenya does not exist cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
...Hmmm
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by EdgarBounce(m): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rule 2
why do this guys always insult people's parents?
are there no longer rule 2 that covers Nairalanders from bullies?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by compton11(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
The Eastern African motherfvckers and sex news be like 5 and 5.1.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by HEBEI: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Scheduling a family meeting to resolve an attempted murder

That man should be imprisoned for life shocked

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by endsarrrs(f): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Akwa ibom, kenya people of same feather. They can kill and still sex the remains of their victim undecided

Akwa ibom, Benue highest states with HIV/AID infected people

Please becareful of those two states

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by Mindlog: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
He will be apprehended and would blame the devil.
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by bigdammyj: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Noted
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by Hezmatosky: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

That beast should be arrested immediately. God punish him.
If men were God.
On top his own right kwa? Ha! Women sad
Re: Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex by Maxymilliano(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
This is so inhuman and barbaric cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Corporal Kills Bauchi MOPOL Commander / Imo State Police Command Dismisses Seven Officers For Extortion / Man Connives With His Mother, Headbutts A Lady In Lagos Because Of Water(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.