Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) (1190 Views)

43 Rifles Recovered From Bauchi Forest (photos) / Two Kidnappers Arrested In Katsina Forest (Photos) / Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) by DonCrack: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2022
Buba, one of the top members of the Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF) in Borno State has died. HGS Media Plus report.

Buba was killed during a gun battle with Boko Haram/ISWAP fighters terrorists in Sambisa forest.

Muazu Alhaji Misiya, the CJTF Commander in Bama, , who confirmed the development on Saturday, March 26, said the gallant fighter has been laid to rest.

"Inlalillahi wa inna elehi rajuun i lost one my right hand in any operation. He died in front line at Sambisa forest rest in perfect peace buba. And we thank to the GOC 7 div. For attending the funeral prayers up to the grave yard. Thanks general W Shuaibu for ur concern right from maiduguri to bama to attend the burial."

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/03/28/civilian-jtf-member-killed-in-battle-with-boko-haram-in-sambisa-forest-photos/

lalastclala
mynd44

Re: Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) by 9niceguy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sorry
Re: Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) by LeoDeKing: 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.

Ipob pigs have just got yet another great opportunity to go for thanksgiving, their terrorists in partner have recorded another remarkable achievement. undecided
Re: Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) by Prosperous111(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rip hero

Not easy to stand against terrorist, expecially in the north
Re: Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) by Obagofixxy: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2022
rip to you gallant civilian.....
May your family be consoled
BH self ehhhh
Re: Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) by LeoDeKing: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
These civilian jtf are civilian members of the society who volunteer themselves in the fight against the terrorist bastard boko haram animals. It is important the govt make a moderate plan to cushion the effect of circumstances like to their loved ones.

This volunteering is the exact opposite of what happens in Afghaneastern where every Meth cannibal has taken it upon himself to continue defending ipob pigs on social media so looting, robbery and rape continues unhindered in the ensuing skirmishes.
Re: Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) by BabalawoPikin(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
Make south separate from north cry This people hate progress. See as JTF man be like gutter.. Nigeria no fit change till ww3
Re: Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
May his soul rest in peace.

Ipob pigs have just got yet another great opportunity to go for thanksgiving, their terrorists in partner have recorded another remarkable achievement. undecided

Go get sense sad sad
Na 2022 we dey

Instead make you go hustle lipsrsealed
Re: Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
I will blame the man for fighting a stupid battle sad
Am sure he knows that Buhari and co are the sponsors of Boko Haram shocked shocked

He should have probably defended himself and his family

Anyway, rip to the dead...
Re: Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) by gasparpisciotta: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
I just hope Nigeria have a good compensation plan for these civilian JTF
Re: Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) by SarakiBukola: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I will blame the man for fighting a stupid battle sad
Am sure he knows that Buhari and co are the sponsors of Boko Haram shocked shocked

He should have probably defended himself and his family

Anyway, rip to the dead...

Re: Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) by Arespect10: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
RIP Legend cry
Re: Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Few days ago there was a photo of terrorists/bandits massacred by the Nigeria soldiers.

I made a comment to expect retaliation from the side of the terrorist/bandits tongue tongue

Kill me today.

I kill you tomorrow sad tongue tongue tongue
Re: Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) by zubimete(f): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
I thought baba don crush boko boys?
Re: Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) by adecz: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sambisa which the lie, lie government
on a daily basis claim they have cleared
and occupied..
Re: Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) by DigitalStepdad: 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
Warrior... died a warriors death .. glorious !!!

That bullet had his name millions of years ago even before it was mined from the earth and processed into bullet... it was destiny and he lived through it...glorious!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me....... Lady Cries Out. / American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 Days After Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her / Police Confirm Beheading Of LP Chieftain, 70-year-old Man In Abia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.