Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Za Zoo Singer, Portable Sacks His DJ, Promoter, Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Za Zoo Singer, Portable Sacks His DJ, Promoter, Manager (317 Views)

Banky W Sacks His Chef For Stealing Cans Of Milo / Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) / Bobrisky Sacks His Gateman, Jacob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Za Zoo Singer, Portable Sacks His DJ, Promoter, Manager by Kosiso12(f): 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
Za Zoo Singer, Portable Sacks His DJ, Promoter, Manager

Popular singer, Habib Okikiola aka Portable, has sacked some of his aides including his manager, dee jay and show promoter.

He made this revelation in a video on his Instagram page on Monday.

The Zeh singer alleged that they put up attitude, whenever new people want to “mingle” with him.

“Let some other persons enjoy. Let me employ new staff; new DJ, new promoter. Let them enjoy, like you have enjoyed. Don’t give them my show money oh. Including the manager. Come and sign a contract before you work with me," he said.

https://www.9jalinks.com/comments/index/43255

Re: Za Zoo Singer, Portable Sacks His DJ, Promoter, Manager by adefitim(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
This guy need brain check I swear, full of controversies haha
Re: Za Zoo Singer, Portable Sacks His DJ, Promoter, Manager by Odin13: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nice one.. he don wake grin
Re: Za Zoo Singer, Portable Sacks His DJ, Promoter, Manager by sirjoggy(m): 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na you sabi

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Reacts To Her Brother Wisdom Blackmail..few Days After Her Second B / Sabinus VS OGB Recent VS Brainjotter | Unbelievable Combination... . / The FULL Saga Behind Nkechi Blessing And Falegan Adeyemi's Failed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.