Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee (1154 Views)

Oops! Miss Zimbabwe 2015 Dethroned Over Nude Photos / Miss Zimbabwe; Emily Kachote Officially Dethroned Over Leaked Nude Pictures / Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by Cuddlemii: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2011
I want to fight. where is he?
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by Dyt(f): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2011
Nt met wit dis name o
imma check now
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by Cuddlemii: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2011
He is not the one I like Oh. Hahahahaha.

Mistaken Identity
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by Dyt(f): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2011
Na
nt even thinkin dat way
bt seriously nt met wit dis name
Theseeker?
J-czar?
Same person huh?
Well m sure d one u lyk already knows u lyk him
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by tpia5: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2011
is he the one you were saying presses pushes your buttons?

for want of a better expression.
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by satani22: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2011
This girl is a case study!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by Dyt(f): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2011
^^ oh u Czar?
Tot u now Adam na
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by Cuddlemii: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2011
Ha U people are cobalizers oh. Its not Czar that I like Oh. The person would have figured it out but I want to confuse him a little
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by Yemmyc(f): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2011
buhahahahahaha
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by 190: 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2011
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by satani22: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2011
Dyt:

^^ oh u Czar?
Tot u now Adam na
oh no. U have finally joined our click
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by Cuddlemii: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2011
Dyt has put me in trouble!
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by satani22: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2011
Oh no i don enter one chance for Romance. Loff wantintin. Wheres upendo?
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by Dyt(f): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2011
Chai
i no even know d guy sef
shey na 190?
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by Cuddlemii: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2011
@dyt
No this Czar is a guy I usually argue with but not a guy that I like
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by satani22: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2011
Think its Elraz or mr 190 C.o.r.k
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by Cuddlemii: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2011
Czar-Chris. That is his name. I had to go through my post to get it.
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2011
*Swaggers into thread* Looks around, Familiar Faces, Especially the face of a man that decieved, the wife of the man he now unfortunetely bears his name. . . . Finally sees Cuddlemii and her fresh antics. . . *SMH*. . .*sighs* Title of Thread Should have been When a Trouble maker Dethrones a Trouble Maker. . . But for realzz, What do u get in a thread where all replies so far are from PDP (People Decieving People). . . *Turns Around and quietly closes Door Behind Him*
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by Jamesdman(m): 5:15am On Jul 04, 2011
~~*re-opens d door, diz time lookin 4 one person, sees d person, lock eyez wif her (DYT), winks @her n quietly tks his leave* Lmao!
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by Dyt(f): 5:19am On Jul 04, 2011
Blinks
wats LMAOing dis man?
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by Cuddlemii: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2011
Dyt:

Blinks
wats LMAOing dis man?

James is smitten by Dyt

He doesn't know how to go about it.

Dyt makes him write poetry smiley smiley smiley
Re: Where Is Czar? That Trouble Maker That I Dethroned Thee by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2011
*sitting at a corner with 3D glasses on eating pop corn smiling like micheal jackson in thriller* my kinda thread

(1) (Reply)

24 Fact About Naija / Airtel Mast - Land Dispute - Advice Needed! / 20 Amazing Facts About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.