Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor (475 Views)

Ukrainians Have Retaken Irpin From Russian Invaders / ukraine Reclaims Irpin. Launches Counter Attacks In Kherson & Kyiv / Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by Igbofam2: 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
LVIV, Ukraine (Reuters) - The mayor of Irpin, near Kyiv, said on Monday Ukrainian forces had seized back full control of the town which has been one of the main hotspots of fighting with Russian troops near the capital.

"We have good news today - Irpin has been liberated," Mayor Oleksandr Markushyn said in a video post on Telegram. "We understand that there will be more attacks on our town and we will defend it courageously."

The information could not immediately be verified by Reuters.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-03-28/ukrainian-forces-retake-control-of-town-of-irpin-says-local-mayor%3fcontext=amp

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by godliman: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Good to hear, chase all the bloody aggressors out. God save Ukraine
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by ken6488(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Old news
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by Igbofam2: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
ken6488:
Old news

Which one is old news. It was retaken just last night.

As at 5 days ago Ukraine had taken control of 80% of Irpin but as at last night they got full control back after a massive fight against the Russians.

Check the dates on the attached pictures.

Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by Joezinho: 3:55pm On Mar 28, 2022
In a man to man fight, the winner is the one with the most bullets in his magazine.. The Ukrainians are fighting to save their country and ukraine is getting stronger by the day.

Anything the Russians gain in the morning is lost at the end of the day or by the next morning...

You can see it over and over, they attack, take a small town and the Ukranians take it back the next day. Their attacks have become useless, they are loosing hundreds of men and equipment for nothing...
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by Drenimarcus(m): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2022
Which irpine? Russia has irpine, izyum in their pockets.

Latest map. See all those feint red? Let them mop up Mariupol finish, it will all turn bright red.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by Igbofam2: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Latest map. See all those feint red? Let them mop up Mariupol finish, it will all turn bright red.

Catch up on your data. Irpin was retaken last night. Massive losses on the side of Russia. The news is everywhere. No dey use old map deceive yourself.

Next to be liberated would be Izyum and then Hostomel. Watch and see

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by ken6488(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
Igbofam2:

Which one is old news. It was retaken just last night.

As at 5 days ago Ukraine had taken control of 80% of Irpin but as at last night they got full control back after a massive fight against the Russians.

Check the dates on the attached pictures.
Russia forces are still in Ukraine

That victory is temporary

Russia will still attack
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by Igbofam2: 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
ken6488:

Russia forces are still in Ukraine

That victory is temporary

Russia will still attack

And who is arguing with you if they are still in Ukraine or not?

The question is ARE THEY STILL IN IRPIN?

Go and burn your fake Russian propaganda map.

Irpin has been taken back by the Ukrainian forces.

You would do well to read the OP again. The Mayor knows they will try to attack Irpin again so nothing new there
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by ken6488(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Igbofam2:

And who is arguing with you if they are still in Ukraine or not?

The question is ARE THEY STILL IN IRPIN?

Go and burn your fake Russian propaganda map.

Irpin has been taken back by the Ukrainian forces.

You would do well to read the OP again. The Mayor knows they will try to attack Irpin again so nothing new there
IRPIN will be taken from the azov battalion, so as Kiev, propaganda doesn’t win wars

I still wonder why Putin has not evacuate innocent civilians and carpet bomb those fucking nazis to the ground
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by ken6488(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Exactly those people don’t understand war

Russia will starve and besiege those Ukraine positions to surrender
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by Alexpre11: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
Congrats
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by ken6488(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
Igbofam2:

Catch up on your data. Irpin was retaken last night. Massive losses on the side of Russia. The news is everywhere. No dey use old map deceive yourself.

Next to be liberated would be Izyum and then Hostomel. Watch and see
let see

Don’t let cnn give you fake hope
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by Igbofam2: 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
ken6488:
IRPIN will be taken from the azov battalion, so as Kiev, propaganda doesn’t win wars

I still wonder why Putin has not evacuate innocent civilians and carpet bomb those fucking nazis to the ground

Choke on the liberation of Irpin. I can see it's really painful to you that your Russian vampires were massively killed during this liberation grin

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by Igbofam2: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
ken6488:
let see

Don’t let cnn give you fake hope

You mean like the state controlled Russian media is giving you false hope right? grin

Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by sapientia(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
Putin should stop this madness

What does he want that Ukraine have not accepted to

He should jettison the idea of a united Ukraine

No one will accept whatever he carves out without risking crippling sanctions
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by ken6488(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
Igbofam2:

You mean like the state controlled Russian media is giving you false hope right? grin
Na this doesn't change the reality that things are really rough in Ukraine now

Don't forget

Ukraine no longer

Have a navy
Or airforce

Fully destroyed by Russia

Sooner or enough every thing will end

Guess what

Ukraine can never get those three regions back

Landlocked, lose her military

Etc

Ukraine has lost everything
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by Drenimarcus(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
ken6488:

Exactly those people don’t understand war

Russia will starve and besiege those Ukraine positions to surrender

Even the generals they said are dead. Kadyrov met one of them yesterday in Mariupol.

Meanwhile, Russia is back in Trodtyanets cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by Igbofam2: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
ken6488:

Na this doesn't change the reality that things are really rough in Ukraine now

Don't forget

Ukraine no longer

Have a navy
Or airforce

Fully destroyed by Russia

Sooner or enough every thing will end

Guess what

Ukraine can never get those three regions back

Landlocked, lose her military

Etc

Ukraine has lost everything

Incidentally Ukraine still has an Airforce and much of their Airdefence systems are still online and working.

Russia is isolated by the world while Ukraine is being shown loved from 95% of the world. Tell me again who has lost everything? grin

Is everything going according to plan for Russia? Yes it is grin wink

Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by ken6488(m): 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2022
Igbofam2:

Incidentally Ukraine still has an Airforce and much of their Airdefence systems are still online and working.

Russia is isolated by the world while Ukraine is being shown loved from 95% of the world. Tell me again who has lost everything? grin

Is everything going according to plan for Russia? Yes it is grin wink
please be specific which rest of the world like (western Europe, USA, Canada and Australia, Japan)?

Or is it not india that increase her trade with India

Every one is now aware of western hyprocracy
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by Igbofam2: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
ken6488:
please be specific which rest of the world like (western Europe, USA, Canada and Australia, Japan)?

Or is it not india that increase her trade with India

Every one is now aware of western hyprocracy

Why did you skip the part where I said Ukraine still has her Airforce and much of her air defence system?

Did I expose your initial lie then? grin
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by History555: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2022
Every time u hear Ukraine forces retake a town, there is a common feature, the town has been badly destroyed, the inhabitants have left, the town lacks basic amentics. I was watching bbc on the front line and there were talking about towns recaptured. U notice how desolate and wasted the town is. It seems Russia lays to waste a town and leaves to the fringes of the town. The bbc journalist asked the Ukrainian fighters if there was any joy in retaking the town considering the level of destruction, the Ukrainian fighters were happy. But when they were asked if they intend staying in the town, they seemed not to know the next step. Until one said we wait for some time if the russians don't come back, we move to liberate another town.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by ken6488(m): 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Igbofam2:

Why did you skip the part where I said Ukraine still has her Airforce and much of her air defence system?

Did I expose your initial lie then? grin
Na I didn't skip that so

Why is Ukraine president begging for war planes
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by TabletMan: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2022
ken6488:

Nigerians are very wicked and this your comments highly proves my point.

You're not from Russia neither are you from Ukraine, I wonder what will be your gain if all Ukrainians die. Even If you're even hating on them because of America just know that most of US citizens don't even know what's going on in that side of the world. Russia left Poland, Romania and other NATO countries surrounding it just to attack a country that is not even qualified to join NATO and you're here getting emotional about it. They should have directed their long rang missiles to USA since they're the cause of their frustration and insecurities.

Quit getting emotional and stop wishing death on people you've no ties with.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by ken6488(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
TabletMan:
Nigerians are very wicked and this your comments highly proves my point.

You're not from Russia neither are you from Ukraine, I wonder what will be your gain if all Ukrainians die. Even If you're even hating on them because of America just know that most of US citizens don't even know what's going on in that side of the world. Russia left Poland, Romania and other NATO countries surrounding it just to attack a country that is not even qualified to join NATO and you're here getting emotional about it. They should have directed their long rang missiles to USA since they're the cause of their frustration and insecurities.

Quit getting emotional and stop wishing death on people you've no ties with.

point of correction unlike you, you have zero idea on what is happening, I don’t pray for Ukrainian deaths, I only want nazis dead

Ukraine is just a pawn in this war

Always remember when it to national security, there is nothing like blind emotions

I have a question for you

Where was your emotion and goodness where Russia in dumbas where being killed

Technically you are the wicked one here you know the truth but want to hide it

If I was Putin I would have done worst evacuate the citizens and carpet bomb the fucking nazis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by Svlla: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2022
Irpin is still in Russian Control
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by TabletMan: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2022
ken6488:
point of correction unlike you, you have zero idea on what is happening, I don’t pray for Ukrainian deaths, I only want nazis dead

Ukraine is just a pawn in this war

Always remember when it to national security, there is nothing like blind emotions

I have a question for you

Where was your emotion and goodness where Russia in dumbas where being killed

Technically you are the wicked one here you know the truth but want to hide it

If I was Putin I would have done worst evacuate the citizens and carpet bomb the fucking nazis
Go to any Russian media you can get your hands and bring evidence that civilians in Donbass are being killed for the past 8 years.

You're the one that even have zero idea of what is happening, you're one of the guys always waiting endlessly on Intel Slava, Rwa and Rt waiting for the media state of Russia to get updates on the current happenings. I don't expect you to be logical but at least I implore you to have conscience because the people dieing are human beings and don't deserve death because of their leaders misunderstanding.

Russia also have their Nazi political group but that's upto you to research and know because I am not here to drag issues with heartless Nigerians who always wish death on people they've no business with. embarassed embarassed
The Azoz political group have only 3% political rating in Ukraine but I don't need to tell you how their Political ratings will increase when this war will be over. They're made armed battalion when Russia took over Crimea and they will surely grow bigger with this crisis. If Russia wants to deal with Nazis, they should start from their country.

I will not support or even take Russia security alarm serious till they start bombing military facilities in Poland, UK and USA
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by ken6488(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2022
TabletMan:
Go to any Russian media you can get your hands and bring evidence that civilians in Donbass are being killed for the past 8 years.

You're the one that even have zero idea of what is happening, you're one of the guys always waiting endlessly on Intel Slava, Rwa and Rt waiting for the media state of Russia to get updates on the current happenings. I don't expect you to be logical but at least I implore you to have conscience because the people dieing are human beings and don't deserve death because of their leaders misunderstanding.

Russia also have their Nazi political group but that's upto you to research and know because I am not here to drag issues with heartless Nigerians who always wish death on people they've no business with. embarassed embarassed
The Azoz political group have only 3% political rating in Ukraine but I don't need to tell you how their Political ratings will increase when this war will be over. They're made armed battalion when Russia took over Crimea and they will surely grow bigger with this crisis. If Russia wants to deal with Nazis, they should start from their country.

I will not support or even take Russia security alarm serious till they start bombing military facilities in Poland, UK and USA
Why should Russia attack USA?

That's a world war which Russia is trying to prevent

For the sake of humanity Ukraine most be DE militarized
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by TabletMan: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
ken6488:

Why should Russia attack USA?

That's a world war which Russia is trying to prevent

For the sake of humanity Ukraine most be DE militarized
Why is Russia attacking Ukraine?

No for the sake of humanity... All Ukrainians should be dead.
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by ken6488(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2022
TabletMan:
Why is Russia attacking Ukraine?

No for the sake of humanity... All Ukrainians should be dead.
..this war was In evitable

Or your source didn't tell you about genocide on ethnic Russians in Ukraine?

Russia is a liberator
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by TabletMan: 12:14am On Mar 29, 2022
ken6488:
..this war was In evitable

Or your source didn't tell you about genocide on ethnic Russians in Ukraine?

Russia is a liberator
it seems I am chatting with a programmed robot

I am done with you if you're not coming with evidence.
So the war is no longer about Ukraine inviting Russia's enemy (NATO) to their doorsteps?
It's no longer about bio Labs which all the whole country in Europe is guilty of?
It'sno longer about Azobities who are Nazis ?
Re: Ukrainian Forces Retake Control Of Town Of Irpin, Says Local Mayor by ken6488(m): 12:51am On Mar 29, 2022
TabletMan:
it seems I am chatting with a programmed robot

I am done with you if you're not coming with evidence.
So the war is no longer about Ukraine inviting Russia's enemy (NATO) to their doorsteps?
It's no longer about bio Labs which all the whole country in Europe is guilty of?
It'sno longer about Azobities who are Nazis ?

the reason for this invasion are numerous

1. Killing Russians.
2. NATO
3. Azov battalion

Many more

Ukraine crossed the red line

(1) (2) (Reply)

UKRAINE WAR: Tank Battle In Mariupol - Graphic Video / Russian Troops Tried To Swim To Shore In Failed River Crossing / USA Defeated China Due To The Poor Response To Pelosi's Taiwan Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.