Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi (34128 Views)

Security Agencies Detain Reverend Father Timothy Ngwuta Since 2021 Without Trial / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / 3 Months In Prison Was Hell - Man Framed Up By SARS For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by BigBabyJesus: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
Seems the Pope has given up on Igbo catholics .
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by Baawaa(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2022
If the man is innocent God will fight for him
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by Onyeedum(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
The church could have stepped in if this story is correct.

2 Likes

Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by BigBabyJesus: 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
His archdiocese should get involved at once. This is madness. That's why Christians need to occupy important government positions. It's an insult to arrest and detain a Catholic priest without solid evidence.

Ebonyi is a Jewish state so christians are fair game.
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by iamfactor(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Too bad
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
Nigerian police have finally turned to full blown terrorists.
Shame on them and the Governor of the State. They couldn't protect the priest from attacks by bandits and criminals. They couldn't protect his parish and properties as well as they were all burned down. Yet instead of them to do investigation and arrest the culprit they pounced on the victim.
How are they encouraging people to report crime after doing this wicked thing
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by noobhagas: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
our lives are no longer safe
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by Ekzoba(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
What is the diocese doing about this?This is sacrilege and the perpetrators should be dealt with.
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by ken045501: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2022
You are very senseless for this comment .. foolish statements.
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by naijapikin2(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
Police should free him immediately and unconditionally.. na for civilians matter dem dey get power.. cowards.
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by Veeryeasy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
This story don't add up

2 Likes

Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by iamfactor(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
toobusy:
What happened to touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm?.......is the ebony Catholic Bishop aware of this......what is the Catholic church doing about one of it's own?seems humans has totally lost fear for God and his servants.
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by koyyess: 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Biafra zoo world.

Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by Pacesetterz: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Ebonyi pple and violence. The bandits of the east
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by Splitmind: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
SmartPolician:
His archdiocese should get involved at once. This is madness. That's why Christians need to occupy important government positions. It's an insult to arrest and detain a Catholic priest without solid evidence.

ipob priest undecided
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by iampeterben(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2022
If this is true then the perpetrators must be brought to brook. This is very unlawful and the Bishop of the diocese needs to be informed too.
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by netmillionaires(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2022
I noticed it but I think it is one of those catholic 'I am married to Jesus' rite.

TricksterBoss:
Father when wear wedding ring abi na only me see am

2 Likes

Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by tete7000(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
stephenduru:
Nigerians should demand for the immediate and unconditional release of Rev Fr. Timothy Ngwuta who was allegedly framed up by security agencies in Ebonyi State..

The continued detention of an innocent priest of a Roman Catholic church has remained a very sad one. The crime of the innocent priest was that he was posted to a Catholic parish in the war torn Effium community. The crisis in Effium community created a refuge problem which as a priest, he has a moral duty to look after them. This necessitated that he visits them occasionally to attend to their needs and possibly encourage them with the word of God.

Rev Fr Timothy Ngwuta went to Izhi where most of his members were refugees on 11/12/2021. As he went to Nworie Izhi to visit some of his parishioners who ran to Izhi for refuge, he ran into some security agents who claimed they were on stop and search mission. He was arrested by them and later framed up that he was one of the people responsible for the crisis in Effium community and with other heavy allegations levelled against him without any iota of truth.

Recall that his parish and all he had in life was completely burnt down and he narrowly escaped being killed in Ugoeze community where he was a parish priest of the Catholic church.

Rev Fr Ngwuta was severely beaten by the AK men which has made it difficult for him to walk yet he is still in detention.

As I'm writing now, this innocent priest is still in detention with the injuries they inflicted on him.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2022/03/catholic-priest-framed-up-detained.html?m=1

Where is his bishop in all this? Does it mean a catholic priest can just be rounded up, and be detained without the top Church hierarchy being able to do anything?
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by Arysexy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
TricksterBoss:
Father when wear wedding ring abi na only me see am
Ordination rites ring. He is married to Jesus and his church

2 Likes

Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by kingyakos: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
WealthyChidi:
If this is true, then the perpetrators have touched the leopard's tail. You cannot defy the servant of the Most High and go free. They should get ready for heavy trouble

Servant indeed
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by kingyakos: 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
toobusy:
What happened to touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm?.......is the ebony Catholic Bishop aware of this......what is the Catholic church doing about one of it's own?seems humans has totally lost fear for God and his servants.

Servant of holy mary
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by kingyakos: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2022
Efulefu:
But why god Betrayed HIM grin grin grin
dint god said he will protect us

Psalms 18:2 ... The LORD is my protector; he is my strong fortress. My God is my protection, and with him I am safe. He protects me like a shield; he defends me and keeps me safe. | Good News Bible…

Isaiah 41:10 .../ Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Righteousness Educate me pls...

I think so, those pastors and Puna na 5&6
Christianity and Wahala na 7&8

God or Mary, aren't Catholic prayers goes to Mary.
holy mary mother of god pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by kingyakos: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
Baawaa:
If the

man is innocent God will fight for him

God or Mary
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by AntiMen: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2022
Land of the zoo where anything goes...

Someone please nuke this country let everyone die at once
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by rickyrex(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2022
Dreal1247:
The dubious activities of different Men of God have made it difficult for the security agents to respect Men of God, but rather treat them like ordinary criminals. But the wise security agents should spare and respect then in the name of God. God knows His and has His own way of dealing with them. TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM.
and the innocent people been detained and killed by police are also what? Do the police also have respect for and do we also have respect for the police. Answer it any how
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by sniperr007(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2022
WealthyChidi:
If this is true, then the perpetrators have touched the leopard's tail. You cannot defy the servant of the Most High and go free. They should get ready for heavy trouble

Abegi!!!!
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by DropsMic(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
WealthyChidi:

Ogbeni stfu
Re: Father Timothy Ngwuta Framed Up, Detained & Beaten By Security Agents In Ebonyi by olurotimi(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
WealthyChidi:
Leopard ke! Abi dem touch dinosaur tail sef. E go be 4 dem soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man Who Impregnated 10 Year Old Girl After She Gave Birth In Benue / 2 Burglars Raped For 5 Days Nonstop After Breaking Into Home Of A Notorious Gay / Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.