Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

20 Things To Know About Dangote Fertilizer Plant Commissioning - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 20 Things To Know About Dangote Fertilizer Plant Commissioning (742 Views)

Invest In Dangote Fertilizer Distributorship Business / Dangote Fertilizer Distributor Recruitment / 21 Facts About Dangote’s Refinery And Petrochemical Plant , Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Things To Know About Dangote Fertilizer Plant Commissioning by Oyedepopeter(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2022
20 Things you should know about the commissioning of Dangote Fertilizer Plant, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.

I have written 20 things you should have understanding of about the just concluded commissioning of Dangote Fertilizer Plant in Ibeju Lekki Lagos. This event too place on Tuesday, 22nd March 2022 and was commissioned by the President Muhammadu Buhari.

Number 13 point will benefit farmers and number 15 benefits the youth in terms of employment.

Read the full details on my website below

https://surelandrealtors.com/blog/20-things-you-should-know-about-the-commissioning-of-dangote-fertilizer-plant/

Don't miss this information and endeavors to take necessary action.

For more details call or WhatsApp me on +234 901 509 4850

#dangoterefinerycommissioning #dangoterefinery #dangotefertilizercommission #dangotefertilizerplant

(1) (Reply)

What You Most Know Before Investing In Ikorodu, Lagos / What Business Can I Start With 2,100,000 That Will Be Giving Me A Return Of / How To Trade Like A Pro Using SMC (smart Money Concept) Trading Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.