Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

U.S. Reaffirms Support For Two-state Solution ( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Reaffirms Support For Two-state Solution ( Pix, Video) (31516 Views)

Hamas In SA: "Israel Has Destroyed The Two-state Solution" (PIX) / Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) / Biden Backs Two-State Solution Of Palestine And Isreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: U.S. Reaffirms Support For Two-state Solution ( Pix, Video) by Gospel2Day: 6:38am On Mar 30, 2022
[quote author=bakar007 post=111487172]
Lol you re running away from the question who was killing the Jews in Europe (not just during the world war ), it wasn't just Hilter ?? Read Jews history and answer the question, again am not a Muslim . Three religion born from Abraham Muslim , Christian and Jews ,these represent around 47% in the world religion yet can't seem to find peace among themselves because of religion bigot like you full of hate and sentiment.
Let's move into religious talks cause I know you re Christian like me not a Jew . Oga would Jews make heaven cause they don't believe in Christ ?and they still hate Christ as they do Muslims , they think he's false and hates his teachings , while even the Muslim honour Christ and Mary even though they don't see him as their saviour. The Bible clearly says it only through Christ we make heaven .[/quote

You are evidently not a truly saved Christian.
How on earth would a supposed Christian publicly claim that Palestinians own Jerusalem and Bethlehem?
You're confusing Philistines with Palestinians.
See, present day Palestinians are Arabs Egyptians and Jordanians, etc.
You don't believe the Bible if you assert that Palestinians should be given Jerusalem and other parts of the Holy Land.
Thanks for calling me a religious bigot.
There is NOTHING you are bigoted about, except of course sexual sins and other sins.
Repent and believe the Bible and the Gospel before it is too late.
Shalom.
Re: U.S. Reaffirms Support For Two-state Solution ( Pix, Video) by bakar007: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2022
[quote author=Gospel2Day post=111491342][/quote]
Oga running away from Questions . BEEN of Christian doesn't mean hating others and running away from the truth.
I asked two simple questions you answered none of it , running away from it. You re so sentimental when it come to religion that why we d continue to have problems in this world, kindly respect the religion of others and don't hate , Christ never spread the message of hate. Ur first reply made me understand you re a sentimental person cause you thought I was a Muslim. If we discuss world politics keep religion outside it cos when you begin to focus of the depth of issues you discover to more to do with Politics , security and economic interest than religion.
Re: U.S. Reaffirms Support For Two-state Solution ( Pix, Video) by Gospel2Day: 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
bakar007:

Oga running away from Questions . BEEN of Christian doesn't mean hating others and running away from the truth.
I asked two simple questions you answered none of it , running away from it. You re so sentimental when it come to religion that why we d continue to have problems in this world, kindly respect the religion of others and don't hate , Christ never spread the message of hate. Ur first reply made me understand you re a sentimental person cause you thought I was a Muslim. If we discuss world politics keep religion outside it cos when you begin to focus of the depth of issues you discover to more to do with Politics , security and economic interest than religion.

Thank you for your advice.
Good-bye.
Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Egypt Palm Sunday Explosion That Killed 37 & Injuring 95 / Massive Explosion In Milan, Many Cars On Fire / New York Issues Its First Gender Neutral Driver's Licenses ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.