Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Don't Scroll Past This If You Sell On Whatsapp And You Want To 10x Your Sales - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don't Scroll Past This If You Sell On Whatsapp And You Want To 10x Your Sales (137 Views)

Osun University Student Commits Suicide After Posting Messages On WhatsApp / Can You Sell Your B.sc Certificate For #100 Million? / Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Scroll Past This If You Sell On Whatsapp And You Want To 10x Your Sales by AKINOLA1000(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
IF YOU SELL ON WHATSAPP, THIS IS MIGHT BE ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POST YOU WILL EVER COME ACROSS.

Yea I mean it,

So important,

So let's get started.

I've seen a lot of people sell on WhatsApp these days but unfortunately, most of them struggle to make sales as expected, whereas I have seen people that make nothing less than 200k a month by just selling on WhatsApp.

How ? really?

What could be wrong here?

Two things, either the ones struggling to make sales are doing what those making sales don't do or there is something those making sales do that the ones making sales don't do.

SIMPLE!!!

I'm sure you will agree with me that you cant do or executive something you haven't learned and one of the ways to learn is by READING. Right?

But sadly 2 categories of people will read this post, first is those willing to learn and the second is those that feel they know all already (which is not even possible, because we learn every day)

Well, for those ready to learn I will like to give you a book for FREE!!! (it actually cost 4k on Konga)

The book is Titled CASHVERTISING

This book explains all what advertising is all about and how to craft them in such a way that your potential buyers won't think twice before they bring out their money.

Follow the link below now to get this book for FREE

https://supereasyincome.com.ng/cashvertisingbook

(might delete this soon)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Urgent Help..! / Scholarships For Developing Countries To Study In Italy CICOPS Scholarships 2023 / Inspirational Quotes From Self Made Billionians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.