Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Career In The Oil And Gas Industry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Career In The Oil And Gas Industry (895 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Vacancies In The Oil And Gas Industry. / Vacancies In The Oil & Gas Industry!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career In The Oil And Gas Industry by adegorilla(m): 5:47am On Aug 05, 2007
Hi all,

Anyone interested in working in the Oil & Gas industry in[b] Asia [/b]and the Middle East should send their CV to me as soon as possible. Candidates with relevant experience are required ONLY. Many multinational oil companies are seeking experienced professionals at the moment here.

No form of payment, bribe, scam or whatever you call it is asked for please. I'm only trying to help my fellow country men and anyone who decides to frustrate this program should think properly.

From

Adegorilla

email: oladosu20002000@yahoo.com
Re: Career In The Oil And Gas Industry by maras(m): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2007
oh boy u try for those wey no see career for any where except for petrobituminous section you know now.
Re: Career In The Oil And Gas Industry by adegorilla(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2007
Well, its because thats the sector I'm in.
Re: Career In The Oil And Gas Industry by hamabra(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2007
pal just graduated studied geological engineering can i send it, i dont have experience

(1) (Reply)

Shipping Vacancies / Shipping Vacancies / First Inland Bank Test In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.