Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

How To Invest In Gold ETF, Nigerian And US Stock Market! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Invest In Gold ETF, Nigerian And US Stock Market! (578 Views)

2019 Election: Foreign Investors Withdraw N435.41bn From Stock Market / Buhari's Declaration for Second Term Crashes Stock Market to 3 month low / Nigeria Stock Market Among The Top 5 Global Performers In 2017: CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest In Gold ETF, Nigerian And US Stock Market! by CikaM: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2022
As I'm still recovering from Chinmark Investment Saga. I watched one of Reno Omokiri's video on the importance of investing in Gold ETF. That aroused my curiosity and I began to research on investing in Nigerian Gold ETF called the NewGold and also on how to buy Shares from Nigerian Stock Market.

With the current devaluation of Naira have you considered investing in Gold ETF or even thought of the easiest way to invest in Nigerian Stock Market and US Stock Market? Here's a short video to guide you through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfKRWaFgK_s

I searched tirelessly for easiest way to invest in Nigerian Gold ETF which led to creating this short video to make it easier and accessible to everyone of us because I believe that if we have the right information handy we will not fall into the hands of wrong investment platforms or Ponzi scheme. Check out the video I believe you will find some value worth your time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfKRWaFgK_s

(1) (Reply)

How Is Prime Bitcoin Wallet? / Make 2k Per Hour In Nigeria / Your Next Of Kin Will Not Have Any Access To The Money In Your Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.